Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

When Rabbit Met Wolf 41 - 42

 




Just as they were about to enter the lift, the phone rang. Seeing her silly smile, Lang Lang knew who it was, but he also now understood that being jealous and angry would make Xiao Tu go into a cold war with him which would give Shao Yu an advantage. So he decided to be more magnanimous in the from now on.


‘Yu-gege! I’m fine. Haha, my drinking capacity is too bad. Hehe…I’m going out to eat? Who am I going with? It’s…’ Xiao Tu hesitated unsure of what to say when she felt Lang Lang hugging her. She looked up at him, to see him smiling at her – reversing sentient beings! When he smiled those eyes became even more vivid as though she could be sucked into them.

Xiao Tu was stunned forgetting she was on the phone.

Seeing Xiao Tu staring at him so enraptured her mouth hung open made him feel gratified.

Ha! Do you have my ability, Shao Yu-gege? I can turn her brain upside down, can you? Fight me and see. (Author: Is seems Director Lang still doesn’t understand his Xiao Tu. She cannot resist any handsome guy. Zuben: Hmmhm.)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)