Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Babo Besties' Impure Relationship XI

 

 Naver

 

Sung-joon clicked his tongue as he watched Gye-eul down one glass of wine after the other.

‘Why are you so angry?’ he asked. He really couldn’t understand his friend’s stupid behaviour. It was all very obvious but he was flapping about like a fish on land.

‘Are you a dummy, Cha Gye-eul?’

‘How could she really…?’ Gye-eul muttered as Sung-joon fanned the flames.

‘Do you have the right to get angry about Yira being the ad model? You can’t even say anything. You only like her as a friend? Ha! What a joke!’

Gye-eul looked sullenly at his drink.

‘You’re such a sucker. Would you be angry if I became an underwear model?’

‘How are you and Yira the same?’

‘How are we different; aren’t we both your friends?’

‘But…’

‘Is it because Yira is now your sex friend and I am just a friend?’

Gye-eul sighed in annoyance, ‘Just leave. I’ll drink by myself.’

‘You’re sick in the head.’

‘Why is your mouth full of insults tonight, you punk?!’ Gye-eul shot back.

‘What do you want to do, Gye-eul?’ Sung-joon asked softly, ‘In a month, or more exactly, three weeks, she’s planning on walking away. What are you going to do then?’

What did he really want? The deal with Yira was a month, to see how things went, but it felt like he was the only one who was struggling.

‘So, tell me, what’s it like to sleep with Hong?’ Sung-joon asked. ‘How does it feel to hold someone you’ve known for so long?’

‘I told you…it was better than I ever imagined.’

‘What? Crazy guy,’ Sung-joon said, before adding, ‘I knew you’d like it too much.’

Gye-eul sighed.

‘Then what are you agonising for? You liked being with her, and you didn’t like that guy touching her-’

‘I’m not jealous. Why would I be jealous of a dog?’ (Zuben: Famous last words. The dog might try to steal your company)

‘But you like Hong.’ Sung-joon said plainly.

Gye-eul felt like he had been stabbed in the head. The answer was so clear.

‘Is it that you’ve been seeing so many women, you can’t tell whom you like or don’t like? You’re such an idiot.’

‘It’s not that, it because she’s my friend.’

‘What friend? Do you sleep with your other friends? Can you? Listen, you like her, you’ve always liked her.’

Gye-eul downed another glass.

Sung-joon was right, he was finding himself in love with Yira – who he had thought of as a friend. But he didn’t know how to express his feelings.

They drank together quietly for a time, before Gye-eul spoke,

‘At first, I was just trying to be honest with her; I think I am attracted to you and I would like you to be my girlfriend,’

‘But?’

‘I was looking for the right moment, but she blind-sided me with the sex friend thing.’

He had been so angry that night.

‘Is that what you say to your friend of twenty years? I was really speechless,’ he ran a frustrated hand through his hair.

‘Timing, indeed.’

‘“Since it’s done, let’s have sex a few more times and end it,” that’s how she put it. So coldly. How could I confess to her that I like her? Would you?’

‘You have to, you don’t have much time left. And what of that guy that just started?’

‘Kevin Yoon.’

‘Yeah, him. You say he’s been sniffing around Yira, what if he succeeds in taking her away from you?’

‘I really don’t like that fucking guy. I can’t wait to get rid him.’ Gye-eul replied slamming his wine glass on the bar with a disgusted frown marring his handsome face (Zuben: I think that might be harder than you think it would be with the success of his ad campaign suggestion…)

‘Shame on you.’ Sung-joon said, but he looked worried for Gye-eul.

Comments

  1. I lost my discord account and have to create a new one from scratch. Is there any way of reading these without using discord for the password? Thx.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear reader, please don't be alarmed your comment doesn't appear right away. Comments are moderated. Your comment will appear within twenty four hours.

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)