Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Babo Besties' Impure Relationship IX

 


From friends to sex friends.

Although she knew she had started something crazy, she didn’t regret it – it felt amazing. She decided could prepare for the end in a cool manner.

‘Is something wrong? Does it taste bad?’ Gye-eul asked interrupting her thoughts.

He watched her nibble disinterestedly on the toast.

After sex into the wee hours of the morning, Yira had fallen asleep, but he couldn’t. He watched her sleep thinking many thoughts. He eventually got out of bed as the sun rose and made breakfast.

‘Don’t you like the breakfast?’

‘Hm, I’m not really hungry.’ She replied coldly. He flinched.

‘I’ll just go and get ready for work.’ She said dismissively as she rose and left Gye-eul’s place.

Gye-eul watched her back as she went, frowning at her strange behaviour.

*

‘Oppa.’

They turned to see a woman appear from the shadows with a look of anger. (Zuben: In Korea, do people lurk in the shadows waiting all the damn time?)

‘Oppa.’

Gye-eul frowned at the woman.

‘I haven’t been able to get in touch with you. I text. I called. You never answered. Did you know how worried I was?’ The woman said frantically, before she noticed Yira.

‘Who is she?’

Yira was surprised to see a woman hanging around Gye-eul’s house this late. From her words, Yira deduced she must be his latest girlfriend.

Why had she assumed that he wasn’t dating anyone?

Yira suddenly felt a bitterness well up from her stomach; why did he sleep with her if he had a girlfriend?

Yira tried to leave the scene, but the woman stopped her,

‘Answer me, who are you?’

It wasn’t the first time she had been caught in the middle of Gye-eul’s relationship drama. All of his girlfriends had been suspicious of Yira. (Zuben: With good reason, no?)

But they were always short romances, and Yira was well aware of their longevity. And she knew better not to say too much.

‘I’m just a tenant on the up-’

‘She’s living with me.’ Gye-eul interjected.

Yira stared at him, eyes wide in shock.

‘What?’ The woman shouted.

‘No! No!’ Why did he say that?

‘I’m fine. Don’t come here again.’ he added coldly.

‘Oppa!’

‘Let’s go, Yira.’ He said putting his arm around Yira’s shoulders and turning her away from the woman.

‘Oppa, how could you do this to me?!’ the woman shouted.

Just as Gye-eul turned them to the gate, the woman pulled Yira back and slapped her! (Zuben: I don’t get women who fight other women for a man. If you have a problem, go to the dude, do you think fighting the other woman is going to keep him faithful?)

‘Kim Seoyeon!’

‘Is it because of her you’ve been ignoring me?!’

Yira eyes were wide with the shock of the slap. Her cheek turned red as she held a trembling hand up to the aching skin.

‘Hong, are you alright?’ Gye-eul asked staring at her face in worry.

He turned back to Seoyeon, ‘What did you do that for?!’ he shouted. Seoyeon’s eyes filled with tears, but he didn’t care,

‘I told you I never wanted to see you again.’

‘Oppa…’ Seoyeon called tearfully.

‘Leave!’

Yira watched mildly embarrassed and mostly apologetic to Seoyeon; she had loved a man who was a womaniser. She knew how she felt. (Zuben: You’ve only heard one irate woman talk; you don’t know the full story) She quickly said.

‘Miss, Gye-eul and I aren’t like that.’

‘Get inside, Hong’

‘You’ve misunderstood.’ Yira carried on.

‘Let’s go inside.’ He said dragging her through the gate.

‘Why are you doing this to your girlfriend?’

‘Who is my girlfriend?’

He shut the gate with a loud crash in Seoyeon’s face.

‘Gye-eul!’ she shouted from outside.

But he ignored her. He strode through the courtyard dragging Yira in his wake. She shook off his grip inside, but he turned to her looking worried.

‘Let me see.’

‘Leave it.’ She said knocking his hand away.

‘Let me see your face.’ He said again trying to touch her, but she knocked him away as tears filled her eyes.

‘Is this fun for you? Are you having a good time at my expense?!’

She felt used by Gye-eul. His girlfriend had humiliated her. (Zuben: Where did all the "coolness" go? Sister, you asked to be sex friends not exclusive friends)

‘Your face is really swollen.’ He said before going to get his first aid kit out of one of the drawers. (Zuben: Is a first aid kit something all Asians have or is it just a movie/tv thing? I just have a box of medication for various ailments, tiger balm dotted around the house and TCP on my dressing table gathering dust!)

He pulled her to the sofa, but she jumped back to her feet.

‘Sit down.’ He commanded, but she remained stubborn.

‘Sit down and I will explain!’ he said firmly before grabbing her hand and pulling her down to sit beside him.

‘Leave me alone, you bastard.’ She cried.

‘Yira, I am not playing you,’ He said.

She stood shock still. His eyes were so angry and scary.

‘I have never made fun of you nor tried to make a fool of you.’

She remained silent.

Gye-eul rubbed his face and sighed as if he was surprised by his loudness. When he spoke again, his tone was even.

‘Seoyon and I were over a month ago.’

She didn’t believe him.

‘Why would I still be dating a woman who cheated on me?’ 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)