Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Babo Besties' Impure Relationship XII

 




‘It matters to me because I like you!’

Yira gawped at him, did she just hear what she think she did?!

Seeing she remained silent, Gye-eul paced before her in frustration, ‘My god, why are you so slow?! What am I supposed to do?’

He took a deep breath and repeated, ‘I like you, Hong.’

‘Gye-eul,’ (Zuben: You know what, in addition to “twenty years” we will drink on when Yira replies “Gye-eul” instead of actually saying something! Drink!)

‘I like you not just as my friend, but as a woman.’ He said with his voice increasing in volume.

Yira remained frozen where she stood.

‘So, can we stop the sex buddy thing, and be my girlfriend, Hong?’

‘…’

‘Can we?’ he asked imploringly. He looked at her pleadingly as he stared into her eyes.

Gye-eul’s words made her feel like she was dreaming.

Gye-eul sighed and embraced her. He held her tightly as he stroked her hair and back. The pent up frustration had eased but he was left with some anxiety. It was then he realised the reasons he had been so testy and anxious was all because of her. (Zuben: You really didn’t know?)

‘Cha Gye-eul…’ she called in a trembling voice as tears overflowed.


‘Why are you crying?’ he asked dotingly as he handed her another tissue from the box. She had been crying for an hour. Watching her cry, he felt as though there was a lump in his chest. She must have been so hurt by him all this time. For so long, she had been alone. He felt apologetic for not seeing her feelings all this time. (Zuben: I was in the right place, but it must have been the wrong time)

He turned to look out of the car windscreen. He had driven from the university campus to a secluded spot along the Han river (Zuben: That spot that every one in dramas seem to go to?)

He reached over and pulled Yira to him, and hugged her shoulders. She was still crying and hiccupping.

‘Stop crying…’ he said stroking her shoulders gently, ‘your eyes will get swollen.’

‘I don’t want to cry, but…but I can’t help the tears. What do you want me to do with all the tears?’ she answered back, then bit her lips in frustration.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)