Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Scarlet Blade

 

Scarlet Blade

 

Image from einfogames

I tried out Scarlet Blade , and thought I should drop a word or many.  




You start out in your under-roos in an underground facility. You are given pieces of your armour as you go along. A piece every few levels. You meet Lota if you are Royal Guard or Sati if you are a Free Knight. Personally, I think they are one and the same. They are just messing with you; the Commander and your Arkana's respective heads.
Free Knight

Royal Guard
You get your weapon from another half naked NPC called Vera
Everyone's got their boobs out, but you quickly get used to it.
 and are transported to the surface quick sharpish.

The environment is quite nice looking even on my mid spec computer.

You are told to kill 10 bugs eating the comms relay and then you go to a plant let lets you remember a lurid poem.

 As you try to fix the relay an opposing NPC contacts you for help.
Here's where I began to find the story intriguing, but it is also where things fall apart. I played as both Royal Guard and Free Knight and they story is the same, through and through.  It is such a pity that more effort could not be made with the story of the Free Knights and the Royal Guard, considering they had gone to the trouble of creating factions that have differing ideologies. As I play along I see that the factions are just there to give people an excuse to PvP, as though they needed it. It's your typical Asian grind, tweaked for Western audiences.




















The Arkana are bio-androids that are a cross between real dolls and T-100. You, the player, are merely the commander and you accompany the Arkana on missions. You are responsible for her actions.

While playing I just felt a lot of wasted potential story-wise. The story has many interesting ideas but falters a lot. But what is story in a game that's really about boobs and beating each other up for the entertainment of the rich in their mysterious safe haven built by the Genesis Corp.
All in all it's good fun, it has the x-factor even with the shoddy story telling. I'm level 30 now even though I hate PvP, I don't mind it so much in this game. Maybe because I'm not invested in it, therefore I care little whether I'm a good points racker for the opposing faction.

Pix galore!!!
Don't shoot at that!


PLAY: If you aren't offended by un-realism, grinding, overt sexual innuendo, PvP and shoddy story telling.

DON'T PLAY: If you are part of the 'realism' wave sweeping the internet.






















Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)