Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Love Around (Taiwanese Drama) Episode One: Heartbreak Hotel


Lately, I've been bemoaning to myself the lack of fluffy brainless Asian dramas. It seems Love Around is around to fill that hole in my heart. Probably ¬.¬


The Players


Dunno the haters yet.

Radio DJ Liang Xiao Shu is Annie Chen acting as the typical Annie Chen character; preachy goody two shoes. She's a policeman's daughter.
Zhou Zhen is the 'hot' guy who comes from a former gangster family that has decided to keep their hands clean.They meet during their moments of heartbreak and friendship blossoms.

I like Annie Chen. It has been a long time since I've seen her so her stereotype should not annoy me. I dunno about George Hu's face. It certainly does not give me the 'shing-duguns'. But from researching this show it seems he and Annie have worked together in the past. They have good chemistry, it's about a 6.85/10 on my Asian Drama Destined Pair Chemistry Scale (ADDPCS), both holding up their end of the 'relationship'. I was going to dismiss the show until they both were on screen together. They looked good.

Woe is me



Nice dress. Pity about the shoes
Annie Chen turns out to be a believable drama drunk to me anyway. It may be she has had lots of practice or she was really sloshed. Either way, her drunk act did not make me want to roll my eyes and bring out the 2 by 4.

It's nice and light, just like I want my dramas.They made smile. I just hope it doesn't descend too deep into the bowels of clusterfuckery to reside in the sigmoid producing shit.


Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)