Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Over Your Lips 1 - 2

 



Another one!

Some of you may have noseyed around trying to read this one. Anyway, here it is. Same modus operandi as Impure Relationship. Click the randomly named button for the link and "key to the kingdom". 

I will not answer stupid questions. I will add chapters when I have time and feel like it.

Click here for character introductions and blurb if you like.


I do not want this crazy bitch in my head!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)