Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Woman Hating Duke 21 & 22 (H)


Pinterest

21 with Marius in the Bedroom:

‘Do I really have to take it off…but Julia’s clothes are still on?’
I looked at Marius who was trying to put up a modest resistance while blushing to the maximum with extreme bashfulness. His features were sharp and daunting, but his expression was like a puppy looking up at his owner with watery eyes. The moe factor increased!
Even though he is older than me by ten years, it did not feel like I was with an older man. How cute…I wanted to bully him more. (Zuben: So this S&M business...)
After some silence, I decided to take off my shoes. I bent over and grabbed the heels of my shoes and took them off. I rose and put my hands on my waist with a self satisfied smile on my face. (Zuben: This isn’t strip poker)
‘I’ve taken something off. The next one is you.’
Marius looked like he wanted to protest but he seemed to decide against it. He made a face as though he gave up and whipped off his trousers. The lower half of his body appeared. The muscles of his thighs are tight and larger than I would have imagined from his trousers. They stretched down his body for a long time. His body was like a statue, I took it all in like I was starving. The mass between his legs had regained form. It insisted on making its existence known through the thin cloth of his underwear.
I have seen his thing twice, but when it was concealed like this the contents are inevitable and the way things have gone, I was interested in what happened after he had reached once.
‘Now it’s your turn…’
Hic! That’s right. If I do not take anything off Marius would not take off his. But if I should take my dress off all that will be left are my thin panties. And since we were drenched with rain, everything would be seen through like this dress. What should I do?
After some thought, I realised the undies would have to go. Even if I take it off, my things would not be readily visible through my dress. But then I pulled my dress up to take my thin scant panties down, Marius shouted,
‘Wait! Julia, are you taking that off? Alright, wait a moment, my mind is not ready. Just let me take a deep breath to prepare…’ (Zuben: How could you not guess this guy is a virgin?)
He put his hands up to cover his face. I could see he was even more bright red. He was clearly agitated, but this was Marius someone who had abundant experience with women, yet he looked like he was very happy the moment he realised he was going to see me naked. But his heated gaze was as though he wanted to devour me.
Wait! Isn’t it a little embarrassing to say things like “let me prepare my heart; do it slowly”? Even with Muriel, I suppose this must be because it was the secret part of a maiden he has never seen. Although I was trying not think about it deeply, he would see it while I was taking my panties off wouldn’t he?
‘Right preparations are done. You can take it off now.’
Marius was looking at me with his smouldering gaze as usual without looking elsewhere even for a moment. I also got lost in them for a while, but then made up my mind. The sight of us must be very strange.
A blonde girl whose hands were hanging on her panties, her rain drenched dress opened with her breasts hanging out and her dress riding up. And before her, was a beautiful man wearing only his underwear and a damp shirt clinging to his muscles. Moreover, the thing in his pants had expanded to its limits and was standing up creating a tent in his pants.
I slowly pulled down my panties, and I noticed something unusual. When I pulled down my underwear mid thigh, I realised what I had assumed was my panties being wet with rain was not just that. I saw a clear viscous fluid drawn from my secret part to my panties. In addition the fluid was dripping down my leg now that my panties were no longer holding it up. At once, I was filled with shameful embarrassment, my face turned red. The idea that Marius would have possibly noticed came to mind, I turned away from him in shame. My tension and shame filled my head and my eyes filled with tears. This is the first time that I had ever cried out of embarrassment. What was this?! I am so embarrassed. It was like evidence of a period. How long ago did I reach? Did he realise I had gotten so wet? Marius must think I am a lewd woman. What should I do?! (Zuben: What would 007 do? Jump on the dude!)
‘Unn~…’
I chewed on my bottom lip and pushed down my body; the love juice was secreted and it flowed to my undies down my thigh, I could feel it running down my skin. If I took my undies off would it run down to my ankle? Marius would definitely know.
I didn’t know what to do, so I was stuck with my undies half way down my legs. Marius came close and held my shoulders, (Zuben: Girl you be wasting time)
‘Are you alright? Is something wrong?’
I was too embarrassed to let him see my face. Marius looked at me and remained silent, then he gently carried me and tossed me on the bed, and ripped off my panties,
‘No!’ I cried out in a strange voice. Marius parted my legs forcibly and stared. His understanding could not catch up with the sight,
‘How amazing! You’re so wet…and it is still flowing out like it won’t stop…’
‘Don’t look it me, Marius! Don’t!’
He grabbed my ankles and parted them widely as he gazed and my secret part excitedly. Perhaps what he said was true, I could feel the warm liquid trickling out continuously from inside. With Marius just looking at me, the liquid was overflowing down my bum and wetting the sheet.
‘You smell so sweet, Julia. Your place is pink and cutely shaped, it looks so inviting. What would it taste like if I lick it?’
‘No, don’t lick – hya~!’
Suddenly Marius was sinking his head between my legs and I could feel a warm fever crawling around my folds. Marius’ warm breath was sprayed directly against my thigh, the pleasure mounted. Rather than being embarrassed that I was being licked in my secret place, a sensation seeped from the centre of my body that has not tasted this kind of pleasure before. I began to pant and my muscles tensed as though waiting for something.
Marius licked me everywhere, inviting more love juice, sometimes licking it sometimes drinking it. An obscene sound echoed over the rain in the bedroom. The feeling of immorality and shame increased further. (Zuben: My dear I think that ship has sailed a long time ago)
‘Julia, do you feel good? Your love juice is overflowing; I think I’m going to drown in it. I would never have imagined you tasted so sweet like this…Julia…’
‘Ya~ it's embarrassing! Don’t say it!’ (Zuben: Can dish it out but can’t take it, tut tut)
As Marius’ merciless tongue and lips attacked me, I could sense my core getting paralysed gradually. The pleasure pushed up my back like electricity, and I let myself sink into the whirlpools of pleasure that pounded me like waves, I moaned loudly. I could not suppress my hips from bouncing naturally as the pleasure pierced through my head. I realised tears had come from my eyes and fell down the edges.
I was panting. I couldn’t think after the culmination of my first ecstasy. I was immersed in the reverberation of pleasure. Suddenly Marius’s face was in front of mine. He was smiling and looking at me with gentle eyes,
‘Are you alright? Did you feel good?’ he asked. But he did not wait for my reply before he opened my dress wide and kissed my full breasts till the nipples were red, and left rose petals all over my pale skin. He left gentle kisses on the soft bulges as though they were something important he loved. His soft kisses trailed down my skin. Soon I was soaked in a pleasant sensation like cotton candy, my head and body became fluffy as though I was floating on a cloud. Before I realised it, Marius had taken off his underwear and his hot hard thing was pressed against my wet core.

22 Marius in the Bedroom

‘No! Don’t put it in!’ I protested and pushed him off. He had been trying to enter me as I thought. But he had such a lonesome expression and he pouted,
‘Julia…please…I want to be inside you. I want you to be mine. I don’t care about anything else. I just want you. I don’t need anyone else.’
I wondered why he spoke as though he really loved me.  I could not bear it if he was acting and planning on betraying me again. Did Henry really love me or did he just want to hurt me? (Zuben: What is love? Baby don’t hurt me no more)
I looked at him; his breathing was intense and his gaze was deep. Even if I observed and analysed, I could not find an answer. I did not understand what he was thinking at all.
‘No.  Are you going to marry Muriel or Isabel? Because this isn’t right. We lost our heads because of the rain. We’re making a mistake. Let’s just forget about this, you’re to pick a bride in two months, you should not be dallying with another woman.’
‘Dallying? No, I’m not dallying. As for Muriel, I have received a formal letter of withdrawal from candidacy. She refused to marry me.’
‘Really? But even so, there is still Isabel.’
‘I know, but I will make sure she drops out too. Julia, I want you to be mine…love me.’ (Zuben: Love me love me. Say that you love me)
It was hard to know how to react to Marius’ serious expression. Perhaps…he did love me. This filled my chest with warmth. If he says that he truly loves me, then I can trust his thoughts.  (Zuben: playing romantic violins)
‘Hey Marius, Duke Magnaria, do you love me?’
Marius looked at my thoughtfully. Then it looked as though a conclusion appeared in his mind, because he looked hot again. He put his fingers through my wet hair and ran them through as he said,
‘To be truthful, I do not know what love is. All I know is that, I can’t hold any other woman but you. You’re the only one I want to hold like this from the bottom of my heart.’
(Zuben: record scratch)
I was confused by the answer, my feeling of elation dropped like a lead balloon. If this was the case, the Duke only loved my body. He does not know why, but he is obsessed with me because he can't touch any other woman but me.
‘This is far from a confession of love; it just sounds like all you want to do is sleep with me.’
Suddenly the Duke expression changed, and he pushed me down and lay over me so his face was close to mine. He was raised on his elbows. His wet hair fell forward and rain water dropped onto me.
‘That is wrong. There really is no one but you. You have to believe me, Julia.’
‘Isn’t that what a two timing man always says. How can I trust you?’ I said turning away from him.
‘It is true that Muriel has declined to be my bride. It was because I tried to touch her breast but then felt sick and threw up on her.’
I glared at him. What a nerve touching other women while looking for my love?
‘You touched Muriel’s breast, not just mine! What sort of person are you?’
His face flushed as he protested, ‘I just wanted to know! I wanted experiment to see if I could do it or it was only Julia. I only touched her a little. But all I know is I only want to do this kind of thing with Julia.’
‘So you asked to touch her and you threw up, but that isn’t a good reason to drop out.’
‘Well…there was more…’
Muriel became rather distraught about the vomit on her, so she raced to the bathroom and washed for two hours. But then, she returned and tried to seduce the duke, naked. Henry took one look at her and was hit by his hyperventilation syndrome. Seeing the duke suddenly breathing strangely and turning blue, Muriel called for help forgetting she was naked. Of course, this brought witnesses to see Muriel naked on top of the clothed Duke. Imagining Muriel’s feelings at the time, I felt a little sorry for her but I had suspected from that this upright lady of society was just a mask Muriel put on. Once there was a promising man in the vicinity, she would pull out her weapons.
But I said, ‘Do you think I would trust that crap? It isn’t possible that Muriel, a famous upright lady of society, would attack a gentleman - naked. I’m not going to be a tool to treat your spirit. Please do not look down on me because I am a poor viscount’s daughter.’
He may be telling the truth, but as I wanted him to love me, I was also getting angry with him for not saying it out loud. I wanted to know that he loved me. (Zuben: Someone is greedy)
Even if he says that he did just want to hold me just because I was the only one he could; all of this was just sex! I wonder why he would not whisper sweet nothings of love! I will make him say he love me. (Zuben: Very little happens how one imagines it)
‘That is not true, I do… cherish you,…Julia.’
Although, it was not an absolute declaration of love, he blushed and turned away. The Duke had said it with the most embarrassed expression. I lost my patience. I held his face him my hands and forced him to look at me and I took his surprised gasp in a kiss. I penetrated his mouth with my tongue and violated him. I traced his mouth and teeth with my tongue and entangled each other’s saliva.
I slowly release his lips and a thread of saliva with high viscosity hung between us. (Zuben: You would think I would tire of ruining your enjoyment of the sexy times to say "Oh Japan", nope nope I don’t.)
He moaned as he leaned back. I pinched around the waist of the Duke between his legs and he half turned.  As soon as he turned, I climbed on top of him. I lifted my dress, sat where I wanted to be, and covered us with my dress. I sat on the duke’s hard penis with my wet pussy directly on him.
I put my weight on it so he would not enter me by chance and began to move pressing myself against the Duke’s hardened length. Both my hands were braced on his abdominal muscles so my cleavage was emphasised as they were sandwiched between my arms. As I swayed back and forth, my breasts swayed greatly and their vibrations were transmitted down my navel.
Everytime I pushed forward, my sensitive bud hit the recess of Henry’s thing; I felt really good too. Still, after rubbing him for a little while I stopped and looked down at Henry and asked arrogantly,
‘Henry, Duke of Magnaria, do you love me?’
Marius stared at me, his beautiful dark eyes watery from pent up pleasure,
‘Ah~…I love you. Oh Julia…please, I can’t stand it any longer.’ His said in a small voice. His usual tenor was trembling.
‘No, say it properly.’ I rejected his half-hearted confession rudely. Marius’ thing trembled against me for a moment then calmed.
‘Ha~ Ha~ I…Julia ha~ I love you.’
‘This is your last chance, if you don’t say it properly, I will go home and I will never see you again.’ I said as I licked my finger and used the wet digit to tease the hardened protrusions on his chest. I made it wet with my saliva and traced circles around the tiny nipple. His chest twitched and his face distorted with pleasure. I desperately wanted him to tell me he loved me by any means,
‘Julia…I…the Duke of Magnaria loves you, Julia.’
I was very happy so I gave him a smile of pleasure and I resumed rocking back and forth. If anything, I was pursuing my own pleasure, but Marius; seemed to be getting the highest pleasure than expected. He was more excited and inflamed than usual. He put his hands on my waist and stared at me hotly. He kept calling my name over and over like he had lost his mind.
‘Julia! Julia! I love you. I love you, Julia!’
My love juice flowed abundantly from the intense pleasure, soaking the Duke’s manhood. Our fluids mixed and the sounds of our joining filled the room. With that the pleasure mounted, and I began to feel uplifted to the extent that I could not understand,
‘Ha~ Ha~ It feels so good! Ah~’
Guchi ~ya guchi ~yuji ~yubo~
‘Julia…I love you…Julia!’
His cock began to throb greatly as I reached my peak of pleasure and we climaxed at the same time,
‘Hi ~ya~a~a~an! A a n!!’
‘Julia…I’m coming. Ahn~’
I collapsed onto Marius’ hard chest panting heavily. The hard pectorals hurt my cheek. My head rose up and down with his rapid rate of breathing. I didn’t know if it was rain or sweat but his skin stuck to mine where we touched.
I tugged on his wet shirt demanding a hug, Henry seemed read my mind and he brought both his arms around me and hugged me gently. I relaxed and closed my eyes cocooned between Henry’s arms and his hard chest. I certainly felt his love in this moment as the sound of the heavy rain pounded against the window so loudly that even the beating of our hearts could not be heard.


Comments

  1. well...... I don't know what to retort since my mind got too dirty lol
    time to wash my brain again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moe_(slang)

      When you have get a strong 'sugary' feeling from someone's cuteness...in a sense.

      Delete
  3. This is so hot...tnx for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok ok , so at first i liked how she interrogated him whether he loved or not and all that jizz but what about her?😕 wasshe just caught up in the moment? Was her sadistic side just raging with all the foreplay?
    Also, i kinda expected more from their first time like *input slapping noises or moans of love or possessiveness*

    #readsalotofsmutlol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL ...this just more of their foreplay. Julia wants to be adored by Henry, but feels she would be in a losing position if she should confess - i think.

      Delete
    2. Ooh my kind of girl hahaha xD

      #dominate

      Delete
  5. Hmm so little real friction

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol isn't there a saying or something that says never to believe what a man tells you during sex since lol its not the heart speaking but something less.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, the head down there pretty much has a mind of its own... Actually, it prolly does alot of the thinking on a daytoday basis , welps thats just me...

      Delete
  7. Isnt the illustration actually kirito x Asuna (sword art online) ? Hmm?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very likely, but honestly, I just pick what ever floats my boat on pinterest and smack it on ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

      Delete
  8. Como eu me sinto vendo meu nome sendo profanado assim?Como me sinto vendo uma Júlia sádica tbm?mas essa ainda está no armário,mas realmente é muito fofo vê um homem grande e forte implorar por você com.o corpo vermelho ksksksk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the hot chapter!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear reader, please don't be alarmed your comment doesn't appear right away. Comments are moderated. Your comment will appear within twenty four hours.

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)