Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Woman Hating Duke 23 - 25

Pinterest

Happy New Year, girls, boys and not-eithers.

23 Marius and the Bedroom:

He loved me.
A smile spread across my face as he hugged me tightly in his strong arms. (Zuben: I thought you didn’t like him)
He said, ‘I will definitely do something about Isabel, so don’t see James before then.’
‘That is impossible, even I refuse him James does his own thing. He doesn’t really like me; he is more obsessed with you. Anyway, it is strange that you can meet Isabel and I can’t meet James. You have to sort out your relationships with other women before you talk to me about anything. I don’t plan on promising anything. ‘
The Duke pushed his face into my hair and breathed in deeply a few times to inhale the scent. Against my wet and cold hair, it was pleasantly warm.
In turn, I kissed between his pectorals, and his muscles reacted with a pikuri, a tremor transmitted through his body; such a cute guy.
‘You’re really different from other women; I thought they liked to make promises.’ (Zuben: it goes both ways, yo)
‘Well, you are also different from other men; I don’t understand how you think at all. I still doubt that you love me.’
We laughed together. I don’t know how long we laid there hugging and resting on each other. But the rain gradually abated and I saw that the sun was now low through the window.
‘Oh no! I have to go!’ I cried, ‘Hannah is waiting for me, she would be so worried!’
I jumped out of bed and found my panties which were rolled up in one corner of the bed and put them on right away. It was still damp with rain and my love juice, but I could not think of going out without them on. I sat on the bed to put on my shoes and fixed the ribbons that closed my dress. The Duke watched me put myself together then he stroked my arm,
‘Julia…’ he called, ‘are you leaving already? When will we meet again?’
The lonesome sound of his voice made me turn to look at him, his expression was sad. I laid down beside him on my side and gave him a sultry smile as I said,
‘Well, I don’t know. Are you going to come and take me out sometime, Your Grace?’
He blushed, and drew closer asking for a kiss. Just before his lips reached mine, I moved out of the way and whispered,
‘We’ll meet again when next we meet. For now, I have to go.’
The Duke gave me a look of betrayal before he got out of bed. He picked up a grey throw from the bed post and wound it tightly around me. He didn’t put on his trousers, so his nether-regions were exposed as he gave a self-satisfied look at the throw he put around me.
The throw was woven grey wool; it was thick and didn’t look like anything a lady would own, no matter what you think. When I tried to decline, the Duke gave me an imperious look,
‘This is not the time to be worrying about extraneous things; a lady has to be aware of her appearance. Do you understand? Your clothes are still wet, your body is visible.’
I looked down at myself and saw he was right. The wet beige dress clung to my skin showing my pink nipples clearly.
‘Ah, you’re right. I’ll loan this then.’
I pulled the throw over my shoulders as the Duke put on his underwear and trousers. Although, I thought it looked like he was getting hard again. He wound the throw again, not just draping it over my shoulder, but winding it tightly so I felt like ham. (Zuben: A pig in a blanket?)
‘I think this is overkill.’ I said to him. But his hands were over my head and I heard something snap. I hastily reached up to feel something like a hair accessory,
‘What is this, your Grace?’
‘It’s Henry, Julia. It looked like you wanted this back at the accessory store. You always look so mature, but you like this kind of childish things.’
I pouted and turned from him. He had suddenly changed from the man who was feverently expressing his love for me to the usual unfriendly Duke. (Zuben: So childish!) I was thoroughly peeved by the sight of him. How dishonest could he be?
‘Do you mean you were near at the time? That you knew I was there when I crossed the bridge and walked down the road by the river?’
I had thought he had appeared in a timely manner when I was about to be attacked by Brennan. He must have been following me. (Zuben: Like a lovesick puppy)
‘Yes. Though, you were dressed simply, I immediately recognised your scent. I also noted you were carrying caramel in your basket, which you sold to one of the shops. Is this why you are in the Central Ward?’
Scent…what kind of scent was it?! He didn’t mean I was smelly, right?’
‘Yes, I was thinking that I could make the caramel a speciality product of the Hermiata territory. Since I was at the capital, I thought I should do something. Rather than come in heavily, this kind of town girl look is easier for people to deal with, isn’t it?’
I lifted the hem of my dress and twirled around. The Duke suddenly squeaked and blushed, and held his hand over his mouth. I wonder if I looked strange, his hand was trembling. It certainly wasn’t the kind of behaviour a nineteen year old lady should be doing. I immediately regretted it, and cast my eyes down.
‘You should absolutely not do that in front of anyone but me! Although, it is alright because you’re with me, but are you truly a lady of nobility?’
Sure enough, he had thought the same as I feared. I got annoyed with him for saying it, and quickly left the room, headed for the door. As I took a step down the stairs the Duke called out to me,
‘Julia, won’t you look at me? You’re just leaving without goodbye.’ (Zuben: she really likes to misunderstand him)
‘Isn’t it natural?’ I answered without looking at him, ‘It has stopped raining, and I owe you for rescuing me, but I have to leave quickly. Do you want to be spending more time with an immature woman who doesn’t behave like a noble lady? Goodbye, your Grace.’
As I tried to continue onwards, I felt his powerful arms around me and he lifted me off the step.
‘Eh!’
He buried his face in the crook of my neck. But I felt this was a very unstable position we were in.
‘Your Grace, put me down. It’s rather scary. What are you doing?!’
But the Duke remained silent, hugging me for a while before he said quietly, ‘Just stay a bit longer, I don’t like seeing you upset.’
I wanted to see what kind of face he was making. His eyes were closed tightly and his cheeks were flushed. I could not tell whether he was angry or sad. Did the Duke really love me? Although, he was a flagrant womaniser, I wonder if he didn’t want any other woman but me. Maybe it was all a clever lie to ensnare a woman who wasn’t immediately charmed by him. (Zuben: What a dumbass)
I really didn’t understand the Duke’s actions, so I was full of anxiety. The Duke hugged me for a while, then he gently lowered me back down. He walked me back to Hilda’s café without a word between us and left. But, I could not stop thinking about the lonely puppy expression on his face as he left.
Evening had now fallen, Hannah who had been waiting anxiously for me was terribly angry with me. I lied that I took shelter in the shade of some trees, but because I was distracted I lost my caramel basket. It looked like it was closing time for the café, Hannah’s admonishments echoed in the calm chic atmosphere. Hilda wiped my body with a towel.
‘I’m sorry, onee-chan; I will not do it again.’ I apologised hanging my head. Hannah seemed to have been pretty worried about me. Her eyes were red and swollen from crying. Twenty minutes passed before Hannah got a hold of a handkerchief to wipe her face. She grasped my hand and said still upset,
‘Julia, really…! Thomas had to run around searching for you in the rain.’
I too was getting angry, but because Hannah was crying, I could only apologise. Thomas gave me a lifeline,
‘Hannah, your sister is now reflecting on her actions. Its okay if you stop being angry with her. I’m alright; I only got a little wet.’ He said while wiping his hair with a towel, ‘Julia is also alright. Why don’t you two have dinner with us?’
He put a gentle hand on Hannah shoulder. Hannah blushed as she turned to him.
‘But Thomas, you worried about Julia…! It is really kind of you to offer us dinner, but we should get back before it gets dark…’
Caught in the middle of their sweet atmosphere, I could see there were really getting along with each other. They had begun to call each other without formality. I blushed feeling a bit happy-a bit awkward as I watched Hannah and Thomas talk. I wanted Hannah to be happy; she had remained single while worrying about me and my three failed engagements. For her, I really wanted to find a man to marry before returning to Hermiata. That person…maybe…I wish he were the Duke (Zuben: Can’t inherit the lands though or can he?). I wondered if he really liked me. I had been convinced in the moment, but now I had become lost. (Zuben: Wilful ignorance) 


24 The Duke’s Dilemma:

I have been frustrated of late. There has been no notification from the King Quecles about declining the ladies. And there was that woman…with her gleaming hair like ripened wheat and determined amethyst eyes. A woman I did not understand…Julia.
She was always glaring at me and always hostile to me. She was the first woman to not behave as I want her to. She doesn’t desire me as I do her. Yet, I get hard thinking about her, her sweet smell, the feel of her lips. The first woman I have ever been aroused by…the only one.
I was enthralled by her white breasts like peaches. When I touched them gently, they filled my hands immediately. I had feared their fragility as I held them but when I let go, they returned to their original form immediately with an inviting jiggle.
I was finally mesmerised by the body of a woman like other men spoke about. Remembering her kneeling before me, with her dress pooled around her, I was aroused even though I was at work. The taste passionate honey from those cherry lips was hard to forget.
‘Your Grace, is something the matter? I am sure you haven’t been with any woman of late, that being said it is better to slow down on the kinky play. You may kill yourself if you overdo it.’ My subordinate joked. He was a little man with dark brown hair and a cheerful grin; he had come up to my desk to collect some documents. Outwardly, he looked like a mediocre aristocrat, but hidden in his sleeves were daggers, and his cufflinks were vials of poison. He was a spy; one of my excellent men.
‘You,’ I said ‘you spread rumours that I had into S&M. Thank you for the inconvenience, Percy. I deduce that is why the number of ladies trying to get my attention has decreased of late.’
I was reading through reports in my office in the Castle. They were the results of the interrogation of the Grusk men that had been captured. They were true professionals; they had taken self-harm over giving up the information no matter what kind of interrogation methods I tried.
‘Yes, well – now, no one would think it strange if you had a knife, or ropes or a handcuff lying around from work. It is also good excuse to use for when you are mysteriously away. Although, it will be impossible when you get married. But then, will you get married your Grace?’
Our offices were situated in the higher floors of the castle. It was a room with no windows, so that no one could eavesdrop. There was no more furniture than necessary so that there were no hiding places. There were also two bare desks and hard wooden chairs.
It had nearly come to ten years since I joined the Kingdom’s National intelligence department. Although, my status as Duke afforded me this position, I have never regretted my choice. With my personal achievements and my status, I had the privilege of choosing my own team of elite spies. Percy was the best of them; my right hand man. (Zuben: Your Grace, this is boring. We really only care about how much you want to shag Julia. Percy could be your third leg for all it matters.)
‘Percy, what would you do if you noticed a love bite on the neck of a woman you wanted to kiss?’ I asked casually while pretending to thoroughly study through the documents in front of me. I did not want to let on that I had no experience with women. I sat in a way that I could hide behind the papers.
‘A hickey on the neck? I would be angry; she’s obviously having an affair. Ah your Grace, have you been dallying with another’s woman. I suppose a handsome man such as yourself has the courage to flirt with an attached lady.’
‘I don’t know how to act when I am before her. She is very different, her guts are excellent – she could outsmart me. She is very independent and outspoken. I do not like her.’ I said vehemently. I tore the documents in my hand in my agitation which Percy noted. I hadn’t even noticed I was doing it. But Percy looked embarrassed for me and turned away,
‘That…rather sounds like you’re falling in love. Your Grace is unexpectedly pure to have fallen in love with a woman who does not like you.’ He paused, ‘Did you realise that this is the first time the seven years that I have worked for you that the topic of women has come up? We’re always talking about bad guys.’
My consciousness prickled…Was I in love with Julia?
Could that be the case? Incredible. That would explain why she was always on my mind, the impact and excitement I got when I saw her body. I always wanted more. I wanted to know what was going on under her clothes. I wanted to make her enchanting limbs mine.
‘Your grace…while I understand that you may love this woman deeply, could you stop getting erections while we are alone? What would Gordon think should he see us? Your S&M rumour will get compounded with a homosexual one.’
I looked down to see that I was sexually excited. It was the first time in my twenty nine years that I was sporting an erection outside of the natural morning phenomenon. It has been like this since the day I met Julia. And my member now grew to an unusual size. However, it was inconvenient if it behaved like this too much. I should try not to think of Julia. I decided to concentrate on my work.
‘I am certain the Grusk spies were trying to kill me, I must be making things inconvenient for them. Their modus operandi is to penetrate enemy territory and try to destabilise and take over the country from within. Their next target seems to be our Kingdom of Bosch.’
Percy’s expression grew grave as he said, ‘It becomes difficult because it is hard to distinguish the Grusk from our people. We did not suspect that they had infiltrated the palace. Their strategies are also long term. Even so, your Grace was able to notice them. These men have worked in the castle for fourteen years!’ He was well aware of the danger a Grusk incursion held.
That was because Julia had noticed them. If I could get Julia to help, she could assist us in ferreting out the spies in the Palace. But there was a possibility she could get hurt. Imagining Julia getting hurt, my heart felt like it would stop. Did it mean I had fallen in love? I don’t know.
I had visited and taken Muriel out a few times. The rumour was that I was seeing her everyday – perhaps it was Muriel that was spreading the rumour. I wondered if she is trying to discourage Isabel. I hated conniving women the most.
And there was the rumour that James was seeing Julia everyday. It made me feel like my insides were boiling over and my chest felt like it was gripped in a painful vice. Percy told me this was Jealousy. How amusing, I suppose I liked Julia after all.
But was Julia dallying with James like she does with me? Imagining her full lips panting and moaning with James’ thing in her mouth…I punched the wall beside me making the plaster crack and crumble to the floor. I injured myself and my knuckles hurt but the pain in my chest superseded it. Perhaps I have been ill for a long time – and it was just that Julia happened to be there when I was cured. Therefore, I should be aroused with a woman that was not Julia.
Before I realised it, my carriage was coming to a stop at the Hirsalm town house. As soon as I alighted from my carriage, Muriel herself came to greet me with a graceful smile. We sat to tea for a bit, and then I was invited to view the Count’s collection of swords.
When Muriel and I were alone in the collection room, I asked to touch her breasts. She seemed embarrassed at the start, but soon opened her dress to reveal her breasts. She looked up at me and invited me to touch her with a seductive expression on her face. I was beginning to feel ill at that point but I was determined to experiment and name the feelings I had for Julia. I touched her; there certainly seemed to be no difference between her softness and Julia’s but aversion pooled in my abdomen and crawled through my body. Although the result was staggering, it was definite. I could only be aroused by Julia.
I don’t know what made her different from other women, but I could not help the need to touch her when I saw her. I wanted to see all of her. I wondered how she would feel under her clothes. I also wanted to know what a woman’s privates looked like. Gordon had told me that it was shaped like petals to invite men. I could not imagine what it was like to have petals between your legs (Zuben: Well you could push your testicles up...) . I was told that women felt good when a man touched and sucked the petals and the bud hidden within.
‘Would Julia really have such a place?’


25 The Duke Becomes Aware of His Love:

Two weeks passed and I was having troubled days, I saw Julia walking around the Central Ward. She was dressed simply to look like a town girl, but she is definitely a lady. There was no way I would not know it was her.
I immediately followed her. She was carrying a basket of caramel looking for a shop that would sell it. She has a cute smile on her lovely little mouth. She quickly found a shop who would take them. Her basket was empty, so she started looking around the shops with a radiant face. Watching Julia ahead of me, I did not know how to call out to her. When I tried to speak, my legs trembled and my body did not move.
She had been looking at a hair accessory. I went into the shop after she left to have a look at it; I was frightened by the idea that Julia who was temperamental and aggressive like a cat in heat would like this cute rabbit hair ornament. With that kind of character, she says she likes rabbits?
‘Ah how cute. Is it for your lover?’ the shop assistant said to me when they saw me holding on the hair clip for a long time, ‘That’s a very popular item; it is the last one.’
‘Lover? I do not have such a person.’ I said vehemently and returned the clip to its place on the shelf. Another man was waiting for it. No. I stopped him and took it to the assistant to buy it. The assistant gave me a friendly smile as he took the money from me. My face was heated. It looked like I was really buying it for Julia.
‘Would you like me to wrap it as a gift? Shall I use a pink ribbon? The lady will be delighted.’
‘No, it is not a gift. Please, leave it as it is.’
The assistant gave me my change and I shoved it with the hair clip into my pocket.
I went back out to the street, and looked around for Julia. I saw a strange man was dragging her into an alley. I followed and realised she was about to be attacked.
‘Julia…’ I called involuntarily. She stared at me with an expression of relief. She asked for my help – she was relying in me. The thought made me so happy I could have flown to heaven. But then I caught sight of red marks on her neck and saw red. Had she shown her sensuous body to James?! Perhaps under her clothes was evidence of James’ greed on her body…
I found myself saying coldly, ‘Oh? You can take revenge you want, I will not stop you. I’m just here to watch, I don’t mind letting you continue.’
‘Haaaah?!’
I did not understand why I was always aggressive to Julia when I saw her. But I knew if I wasn’t, I would not be able to help myself and would have a sloppy love-struck expression instead. I could not afford to show that to someone who did not care for me. My expression was grim and unyielding.
While we were arguing, the man tried to kiss her. I did not care about Julia so it did not matter what she did with other men, yet, my body moved unconsciously and I pushed the man away from her. I took her lips.
For the past two weeks, all I dreamt about was Julia and these soft lips that drove me crazy. Her sweet flavour spread through my mouth and warmed by body. I lost my head kissing her soft lips.
Then it started to rain. I carried her to my hideout. I wanted to lock her away there; there was little chance of being disturbed. I did not want to let her go until I saw all of her. I put her on my bed.  Her rain drenched body was sensual, and I forgot to breathe looking at her. (Zuben: He didn’t even realise he’s beaten the fool up)
As usual, I was afraid of her direct gaze. Yet, though I felt afraid, I had longed for her this past two weeks. She was all that filled my head.
‘Julia, take off your clothes and let me see your body.’  I said to her. 
That’s right…I did not like Julia. But the fact I was obsessed with a woman I disliked could only mean my body was biologically interested in her. If I could study and understand every nook and cranny of her, I should be able to sleep without wondering what she looked like naked.
But Julia said she would not strip unless I did. Was Julia did not seem interested at all. Maybe she really did not like me?
‘I’ve decided to hate you! I am not your slave that you can ask to be naked as you like. If you want me naked, take of your clothes right now. Or you won’t get to see me nude.’
It was not the first time Julia has told me she did not like me, but I never imagined I would be so shocked by it. My chest hurt like it was a gripped in a vice.
As I took of my clothes, she watched me like a cat that was hunting her prey. Her eyes had a fascinating glow like the moon at night. When it took me too long to undo my trousers, she bossily told me I was too slow and she would help. Her long white fingers undid the buttons one by one as though enchanted. Her fingers grazed my thing sometimes as she went down, sending waves of pleasure through my waist.
My gaze moved from her fingers to her body, and noticed her thin dress was stuck to her skin and I could clearly see her breasts. Because of the rain, her skin had a dewy appearance. As she warmed up, the scent of rain and her own sweet scent filled my senses and my consciousness went wrong.
I moaned her name.
Julia stopped just when I thought I was going to tear the dress off her body. She agreed to take off hers and permitted me to take it off from behind her. Julia presented her back to me. I stared down the line of her neck to her pert bottom. Her golden hair, darker from the rain, was swept from her neck to her chest. It stuck to her skin. Her neck was so arousing and I gulped suppressing the urge to suck on her neck, and put my arms around her.
I tried to untie the ribbon tied around her waist, but because I was in a hurry, I pulled it from the wrong arm and the ribbon tightened rather than unravelled. I was suddenly aware that Julia was trembling against me.
She gave a small mewl.
Was it that Julia felt good? Did I arouse her too?
I let go of the ribbon and cupped her breasts in my hands. I held them gently feeling the weight of them. A warm feeling swelled up from the middle of my body, penetrating my brain. It was soft and pleasant. After enjoying that feeling, I put more strength in my touch and rubbed her breasts. Julia began to moan sensuously.
Julia was aroused by me. The heat of her skin made my pleasure to mount as her body adhered to mine. Julia turned and boldly asked me to kiss her. I wanted to respond but I also wanted to enjoy the feeling of the softness of her back against me. She stretched out her tongue.
I touched her tongue with mine as I massaged her breasts. I pushed my swollen crotch against her indent of her back, and the pleasure built up.
‘Ah~ Ah~ Julia…’
‘Ahn~…’
While tasting Julia, I received the best pleasure.
‘Julia…’ I whined.
Julia took off the upper part of her dress. She had a smug expression as she took off her shoes. While she did this her breasts drooped. I was surprised to see the way the size and shape changed. I sucked in my breath. I never thought that they could change shape so much. 
‘I’ve taken mine off, you’re next…’
That was funny; it was absurd to count shoes. But if I protested, she may leave. I had no choice but to take off my trousers. Because they were wet, it was hard to take off, but I managed to take it off.
Next was Julia. I had thought she would take of her dress, but she watched me silently then reached for her underwear. Her underwear! Julia’s privates would be completely visible when she took it off. I flinched at her actions, I hadn’t expected it.
‘Wait! Julia, are you taking that off? Ok, wait a moment, my mind is not ready. Just let me take a deep breath to prepare…’
Julia, who had started to take off her underwear, blushed slowly and paused with her undies half-way down. Something seemed to have occurred, because she became strange. Her eyes were full of tears, and her full breasts shook with her dismay.
‘Are you alright? Is something wrong?’ I asked seeing the tears hanging from the corners of her eyes. I picked her up and threw Julia into bed - pulled apart her legs to see what happened. I looked into her secret place.
Seeing for the first time, it was a like a blooming rose dewed with rain; a small pink flower with transparent fluid wetting the surface of the petals. The fluid flowed fast spilling between her legs. It was inviting, begging to be licked. The sweet fragrance drew me in, my tongue sunk between the petals and I sucked. I felt like a bee gorging on a flower’s nectar. Her nectar was sweet and musky…the fragrance indescribable. I instinctively realised this was the scent of woman inviting a man.
As I sipped her honey, her body bounced and stiffened. I realised that this was a woman’s orgasm. I made her reach her peak.  I became greedy filled with a desire to conquer; I could take it no longer I wanted to be inside her.
‘No! Don’t put it in!’ she protested at the moment I wanted to achieve my aim. I could not stand it; this was not fair! I want you only see me! I want you to love only me and stay by my side for the rest of my life!
But then she asked me how I felt about her. She asked if I loved her. But I don’t understand such a thing. It was the answer I wanted to know the most; did I love Julia? Was this ferocious irrationality I felt near her love?
I told her that she was the only woman who aroused me. That was all I knew for sure. But she grabbed my head and kissed me wildly with a fierce smile on her face. Her kiss made me lose my logic. She wrapped her legs around me and somehow flipped us over so she was on top of me. I was amazed by her physical ability; I must be at least twice as heavy as she is. (Zuben: Is she only 30kg?) She must be very familiar with the structure of a body to be able to do that with ease. As I was admiring her prowess, she pressed her slick, wet self against mine. A sound I did not expect came out of my mouth,
‘Ahn~’ What a pleasant sensation. Julia’s mouth felt good, but this experience was beyond my expectations. Her petals grazed against me increasing the sensuality.
‘Henry, Duke Magnaria, do you love me?’
Oh…
I was defeated. Julia…I like you. I love you. I have never met such an unpredictable woman before. There was no other woman like her. No other woman who could make me feel like this.
Maybe I fell in love with her the moment I met her on that stagecoach to the capital. Her alluring face, her challenging eyes, her kitten like expressions…they were all mine! I did not want her to show it to anyone else.
‘Julia…I…Henry, Duke of Magnaria loves you!’
I kept crying out my love for her as the pleasure I have never tasted before mounted. I said it over and over as though to confirm it. It was enough to be aware that this was love.
I love Julia. 


Zuben: At least once a chapter I want to reach in and slap Julia.



Index 🂫 Next Chapters

Comments

  1. thanks for the update!

    I got frustrated reading all the 'misubderstanding' part but still want to enjoy the sexy stuff
    so complicated _(:3 」∠)_

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Zuben how a person can be so smart and dumb at the same time. SHE IS SO DENSE makes me want to cry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahah this novel is quite hilarous and tsukkomi-worthy. I like the Duke's pov the most. So funny xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zuben: Your Grace, this is boring. We really only care about how much you want to shag Julia. Percy could be your third leg for all it matters.
    Me: but wouldn't Percy be actually important then? ( ͡° ͜Ê– ͡°)

    Duke:'Would Julia really have such a place?’
    Me: haha nope, biggest plot twist, Julia is actually a dude ~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL, yes it would make him way more important.

      As for the other bit; wouldn't that be the twist of the century! (。→∀←。)

      Delete
  5. O.o is there such a healthy woman (not a young teenager) that only weight 30kg?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it is Asia, so you never know. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

      Delete
  6. Meu irmão é estranho para mim ela se chamar Júlia e ser tão burra assim apesar de ser um s como eu skskkskskssk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I under why Julia cant trust Henry easily. First there are these hardened rumours about him that he especially allowed himself. And also lets not forget Julia had three failed relationships. No matter how clever and strong she is, she is still a 19 year old girl who has had her trust broken 3 times. She hasn't experienced true feelings before. She is as new to love as he is.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear reader, please don't be alarmed your comment doesn't appear right away. Comments are moderated. Your comment will appear within twenty four hours.

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)