Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Artstation

It's breaktime until the new year. Going to be spending the next few weeks reading and trying to get the stalled engine on my own book going again.
I wish everyone a nice holiday - if you're having one. I haven't bought myself a gift this year, I don't know what I want 😕 - story of my life.
If it is just another week for you, wishing you a pleasant week, peaceful and sedate.
Till the new year, where I hope there will be much more lovey-dovey smut that I didn't edit; it is all well and good putting stories through Google translate, but it is nice not to be sifting through a confusing jumble. I hope there will be lots of fun cute stories to edit too!

Happy New Year - I wish everyone a good year ahead, filled with joy and peace of mind, healthy hearts, healthy minds and healthy bodies.

Me in a nutshell - The Awkward Yeti

Comments

  1. Happy Holidays! Hope you have a good one!


    Spending christmas at our office coz i dont have much choice.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that sucks dog bollocks, man. Get drunk on eggnog, no one will know!

      Delete
  2. Happy holidays! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... I cant believe you used google translate, your translations are so smooth.. Look forward to your next project :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear reader, please don't be alarmed your comment doesn't appear right away. Comments are moderated. Your comment will appear within twenty four hours.

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)