Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

151 Pokemon by 151 Artists


http://justinchan.tumblr.com/post/57883720673/poke-collab-kanto-is-complete-yes-in-less-than
http://justinchan.tumblr.com/post/57883720673/poke-collab-kanto-is-complete-yes-in-less-than




I was hovering around Kotaku this evening when I came across the above image, 151 Pokémon drawn by 151 artists; a collaboration spearheaded by the author  of Justin's blog, who is an animator/artist himself. The poster excites me because like a lot of people I love me some Pokémon! I even have a poster with this lot at the back of my wardrobe. If I had more money than sense and restraint, and more space in my house, I'd buy all the Pokemon figures <.<.

If you love Pokémon, I'm sure you's love this too^^, so please head over to his blog and download. You're even encouraged to print it into a poster!

And for other Pokémon related shenanigans, head over to Pokémon Battle Royale.

Disclaimer: If this is all 'been there done that' please note I am always late to the party so to speak. So you don't really have to be here now, do ya?

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)