Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Morning After✨ Lovers 7 and 8

 

delicious magazine's eton mess

I didn’t think it was funny that he was insulting private militias, especially the Rejude. Though they were a tough looking lot, they were kind and friendly people. Douglas, Lucas and the rest of the team treat their knights with great care. Rather, it’s the national knights that treat their beasts like disposable items. 

Lucas was a knight rider who was better than a national knight.

I looked at the time, it was just past five. Half an hour more till he came to pick me up as he had promised. I focused on the rest of my work to finish in time. 

 

Feed Me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Presenting: The Villian Proposed