Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

When Rabbit Met Wolf 3 and 4

 

Pinterest.


If it was disgusting to work overtime, Comrade Tu was disgusted. She was working overtime and not even getting a dime of overtime pay.

Recalling the phone call she made earlier, a nameless fire burned in her body.

‘Hello Director Lang, thig is Xiao Tu of the planning department. I really tried my best; didn’t have lunch, didn’t take a nap, didn’t have tea, didn’t go to the bathroom, but I couldn’t finish it before work ended. Could I give you the report tomorrow?’

‘No, it’s not possible. But Miss Xiao, who strictly abides by traditional Chinese etiquette, I thought you promised me it would be completed?’

Xiao Tu didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. She was so unlucky to provoke someone like him.

Despite her anger, and shock, Xiao Tu replied in a saccharine sweet voice, ‘Don’t worry, Director, I’m sure I can finish it today. If I don’t I won’t leave.’

 

 Working Overtime

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)