Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Morning After✨ Lovers 3 and 4

 

comic walker


The Rejude Brigade barracks and stables were situated at the outskirts of Piazza. It had been three years since I was assigned to inspect their stables. The stable master who I had come to know well welcomed me when I arrived.

‘Welcome Inspector Fair River.’

‘Hello, Dr Douglas. I’m so excited for today.’

He laughed.

Douglas, as well as being the stablemaster for Rejude, was also a very experienced veterinarian who loved the knight animals and cared for them well. I have learned a lot from him in the past few years.

‘Our Chase Wolf is the leader’s cherished beast; the stables are ready.’ He said as he led me to the newly built stables.

The other stable hands, nodded in greeting at me. I felt as though the atmostphere was different from usual and wondered if it was because of the arrival of the new beast. I wondered if they were really ready for it, which would why they were so nervous.

I cast a surreptitious glance around; I saw no sign of that man. He was probably a mercenary. I tried to relax...

 

Inspection

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)