Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Cinderella Did Not Leave Her Shoe - Side Stories VI Parts 3 and 4 (H)

 

 

Reflections 3:

I sighed as I drew hot water into the bucket, and slapped my cheeks until I felt a tingling heat there.

It was a few minutes since I had told Volker I needed to prepare, and take a bath. Left by myself, I was a little overwhelmed by the eccentricity of what we were trying to do.

But what was I preparing for? (Zuben: I dunno)

I tried to plan how to prepare; I suppose to make sure I was fine with it being seen, I had to clean it, didn’t I?

I took off my night dress and panties. I lifted the panties, because of all the frills it had been hard to see, but there was an opening.

What is this? The gap was quite big! Was this a hole made for that kind of use?!

Marie!

I held examined the panties more, and found there was another hole in the front. It turns out that these panties have an aim of being able to do things while it was still on.

Marie, you’re not going in and out of dubious shops because of this right? You’re not doing anything dangerous, right?

I would definitely have to confirm that she wasn’t doing anything dangerous.

Back to the panties; the hole in front was for penetration while wearing it, so, the fact that there is a hole in the back…wasn’t think proof that there are a certain number of lords who like to love the back cavity with their fingers?! (Zuben: Not just fingers…)

That must be why these perverted panties are being sold, right?

‘There was still a world I didn’t know of…’ (Zuben: And just when you think you’ve got it sorted, something new and disgusting comes to slap you in the face like a wet fish)

For the time being, I had to ban these sorts of panties! I have to hide it somewhere, and take appropriate measures at the right time.

I made a lather with soap then washed my buttocks as usual. When I was little, I was taught to wash my crotch and buttocks gently with warm water and without soap, and I haven’t had any issues until now. What should I do in this situation?

It seems that Volker was trying to touch the back cavity? But was it alright to touch a place of excretion so much, especially in terms of hygiene? I wondered if I should put my finger inside to wash the inside. But I had a vague memory of my mother saying, “You’re going to have a stomach ache…”

Was it as painful as when you overdo cleaning your belly button? Hmm, I’m not sure I want that type of pain.

I put my hand on my chin in thought as a chill stole up my back.

I sneezed.

Hot water! Let’s get warm.

As I was about to pour some warm water over my body, the bathroom door opened with a bang.

‘Fredericka, you sneezed! Are you alright?’

‘…’

There are two doors to get from the master bedroom to the master bathroom, between the two rooms is Volker’s dressing room.

But I heard only one door.

Had Volker been waiting in the dressing room?

And he’d come in while I looked like this.

‘Volker, please go out. Get out!’

I crouched to hide my body, but it was too late. He could see my butt as I squatted down.

Also, the timing was…

‘I’m sorry, Fredericka, I’ve been waiting so long and you didn’t come out. I got so worried when I heard you sneezing. I was worried that you’re doing some ritual cleansing!’ [1]

Instead of leaving, Volker picked me up and hugged me, not minding his shirt getting wet.

‘See your shoulders are cold.’ He said after kissing my shoulder.

I struggled to get down, but he didn’t allow it. I was dragged back to bed.

‘I don’t think you caught a cold.’

Eh, is this flow to warm me up? I looked up as he kissed my forehead, his lips were hot. I suppose from Volker’s perspective, he’d been holding back for a long time. Was it bad to say my husband was like a dog? (Zuben: Well, he thinks you’re like a cat-puppy)

‘Volker, your shirt is damp,’ I said against his lips, but he nibbled at my lower lip. His heated breath seemed to be helping my body temperature rise.

‘Even if it gets wet, so what?’ He replied amid kisses.

I glared at him, but Volker immediately sealed my lips with kisses.


‘Ah~’ I moaned as he slipped out of me.

He had taken me many times, but Volker remained hard. His face seemed like he was in agony, why did he put up with it so much? Why didn’t he just let it out comfortably.

‘Volker,’ I reached out to him and his kissed the palm of my hand gently.

‘I’m so greedy.’ He said, as he lay one the bed.

I was about to ask what he was greedy for, but he drew me close to his hard chest. His foresty scent mingled with his sweat surrounded me, and I was mesmerised.

I wonder why I liked the smell of his sweat. If you think about it, under normal circumstances, if someone passed by smelling of sweat, you might think, “Thank you for your hard work. You must have worked very hard.” But it’s not alluring.

I wonder if it is Volker’s constitution, but I certainly loved his smell.

‘What do you mean by greedy?’ I asked eventually. It was hard to see Volker as greedy, he didn’t have loft ambitions, he didn’t love money, I don’t think he’s cheating on me, so he wasn’t overly lustful.

He sighed as he swept back his sweaty hair, ‘I am blessed at work. I get along with His Majesty and my subordinates. I have a cute wife who loves a man like me, but I want more.’

‘What do you want?’

I would be very troubled if he said he wanted a mistress, or a harem. But I would do my best to be accommodating.

‘No, not what you’re thinking…just that I…kind of…behind Fredericka’s back…’ He didn’t look directly at me as he spoke, I feel like he’s been doing that a lot lately.

Ah, is this there? After, all he wanted to do it…

I thought about it for a while, and sat on his chest. Then I leaned down to suck on Volker’s nipples.

‘Fredericka!’ He said in a panicked tone. (Zuben: Come now, you don’t think your wife is going to remain an innocent flower for the rest of her life do you?)

I ignored his and continued to suck like he did mine, and he tried to push me.

I want his match when it came to strength. I sat up,

‘Don’t suck there!’ Volker protested. His face was bright red, he looked so cute and made me laugh.

‘But I want to love all of you Volker,’ I said teasingly as I rocked my hips against him. I could feel his abdominal muscles tense.

I slid down till I could feel his heated penis against my butt. It felt a bit slimy.

‘Fredericka, I’m sorry about that,’ he said hiding his blushing face with his arm. I suppose he didn’t like being embarrassed, but it’s alright!

‘But I think is great to want to love each other more and more.’ I rubbed against Volker and my sensitive crotch was stimulated.

‘I don’t think it is love to force someone to do something they don’t like, or sacrifice them, but…ah~ you don’t force me, Volker~ and you always do what I want, un~’

Ah, my hips are going to break, but just a little more! Good luck me!

‘I want to love you lots, and I want to be loved lots!’ I said putting Volker’s hardness inside me.

 


Reflections 4

Boof! Baf! Bafun!

I hit my fists in the bed. My face turned bright red while my fluttering arms were buried in the sheets.

Volker put his arms around me, ‘Fredericka, can you look up now?’

Although his tone is pleading, I could hear the laughter in his voice. I had tried to get Volker’s excitement into my back cavity, but it slipped and I crash landed on Volker.

When I landed, I yelped like a thrown puppy.

‘Are you alright?’ Volker asked with a slightly shaky voice.

‘I’m happy you tried, but Fredericka, even I can’t get in there just like that. It takes a bit more time.’

That’s true, it was such a tightly closed place. Even the vagina had to be prepared to enter. I understand now, but I had gotten so curious and excited, and wondered if it would go in. And I wanted to return his feelings in action.

‘But Volker…’ you’re still not done yet.

He kissed the top of my head, and lifted me so I was closer to him. I could still feel his hardness against my butt.

‘I’m so happy Fredericka thinks so much of me. I love making you feel good and hearing you say it.’

‘But it’s not going down.’

He was dropping kisses on my head and face as he replied, ‘It’s ridiculous that it would go down when I’m so happy that you think about be so much…’

He kissed behind my ears.

‘No, don’t smell it.’

‘Why?’

Why? Why would you ask that?

‘Cos I’m sweaty.’ I was all damp with perspiration, I didn’t want to ruin the sweet atmosphere with my bad smell.

‘Is that so? You smell good to me though.’ He said against my ear sending tingles down my body.

‘Hm~’ The small fire that remained inside grew easily from the little stimulus. His large hands roamed my body, further stimulating me and making me wet.

‘I love you, Fredericka.’ Does Volker like the way I smell too? Then it’s alright for me to like the way he smells too, isn’t it? I hope so…

He rubbed my breasts and nipples making them swell and harden.

‘Volker…’

I wriggled against him. I think that I shouldn’t do this, but I couldn’t help it, my pussy was aching.

‘Volker…’

He laughed and hand his hands down my body, stroking my sides and abdomen. He rested his chin on my shoulder as he asked,

‘Can I fill this up?’

Oh! I just orgasm from his voice alone. That’s a foul! I tried to endure by putting some effort, but I couldn’t. No matter what I did, I wanted Volker inside.

It was at times like this I understood what Stefan said. (Zuben: I’ve forgotten) I thought desperately trying to think of something wonderful and profound to say, but my head was fogged with a pink haze.

For now, I should just be frank.

‘Volker, please~ fill me up lots~ please~ ahn~’ Just as I finished speaking, Volker ran a finger up my cleft scooping up the honey that had seeped out before inserting his finger inside.

‘What are you trying to do to me by saying that, hmm?’ He asked as he thrust his finger inside me. Every time the honey jar was agitated indecently; my waist arched from the stimulus.

‘Ah~ Volker~’

He put in two more fingers as he prepared my body to accept him. He was very familiar with my sensitive points, and attacked me accurately and relentlessly as if he were trying to master me with just his fingers.

‘Ah~ Volker~’ I arched back against his hard chest like a bow about to let off an arrow, but he withdrew his fingers, and lifted my waist, and pressed into me.

‘Ahn~ ah~ ah~’ Although I had taken his manhood into me lots of time, he felt really big tonight. Unused to his unusual size, my inner muscles protested.

He leaned over me as I was half panicked, and struggling to relax, breathe and accept him.

‘Volker, you’re heavy…’

I fell forward, and crawled forward but Volker covered my back and held be close as the angle of entry changed and I was scooped out in a strange place.

‘Fredericka, is this…better?’


 

Index Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)