Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Cinderella Did Not Leave Her Shoe - Side Stories VI Parts 1 and 2 (h)

 

青紅 ao+beni

Reflections 1: 

When I returned home, everyone with Mr Xavier at the front, welcomed me back.

‘How was the visit, Madame?’ Mr Xavier asked as he poured me tea in our drawing room, ‘Did interesting things happen?’

This amazing butler really loved Volker, but he wasn’t the only one. I wonder if my last boss was actually him…haha, just kidding.

‘Hm, today I mainly watched the mock battles, and they did a mock tournament and I handed cookies as prizes.’

Mr Xavier closed his eyes after my brief, then opened them again.

‘Madame, you will need to rest for the rest of the day! I’ll let chef know right away to change tonight’s dinner. But I have to check if we have enough in stock first.’ He left the drawing room in a hurry.

Before he reached the door, I called to him, ‘Could you thank the kitchen staff for helping with the cookies! Everyone liked them.’

‘I’ll convey your thanks, Madame.’ He replied with a smile. To Marie, he said, ‘Take Madame up to rest.’

Once he left, Marie took my hand and over my head they were communicating with their eyes. Marie when did you level up?!

I was forced to lay on the couch for the rest of the day.

Volker sent a message home to let me know the men were very happy about the sweets I gave them. But that he was going to be home a little late.

He had told me he would be home early. I wonder if going there had caused some inconvenience – I hoped not.

Tonight’s dinner was white grilled fish with pears and potato salad. I had been reluctant to eat it after Xavier’s strange comment, but he convinced me there was nothing weird in it. There isn’t really something weird in it, right?

After the delicious supper, Marie took me to bathe. I soaked in the warm water for a long time, after Marie got me out and applied lotion to my body, and massaged me. Thank you for taking care of my body, Marie!

‘Marie, you must be tired massaging so long.’

‘Not at all, Miss,’ She replied as she applied pressure and released while laughing to herself.

‘The dish today had ingredients to give you more stamina. We have snacks and the oils have been prepared.’ Marie wiped her oily hands on a towel and went to my closet.

Oils…? Was this series of situations connected to Volker and the discussing on the carriage this morning? But when was this information shared? Marie didn’t tell Xavier right?

I felt my cheeks getting warmer.

‘Once you told of today’s happenings, we felt we needed to be prepared adequately.’ Marie said as she presented me with negligees. I picked one the colour of new grass. It was rather long and kind of mature. Lately Marie goes shopping without me to pick clothes for me. I would prefer to buy it myself but I’ve been vetoed. Hence lately, my closet would have unfamiliar clothing in it. Unlike the familiar dressmakers that we have patronised for a long time, Marie tended towards avant-garde or on trend outfits and cornucopia.

It doesn’t matter, let’s be bolder!

I put on the green negligee without thinking. It was rather lovely and the silk felt nice. The gown hung on my body with delicate straps and fell to my ankles with slits that went up to mid-thigh.

Marie held out the matching underwear that seemed to be made of lace ruffles and thin silk ribbons. I put it on made sure it was very secure and tidied myself up so I didn’t look unsightly. I grew a habit of making sure the panties were secure since that time, Marie laughed.

It was late in the evening when Volker returned. I had grown bored of lying in bed, reading while waiting for him. When I heard the carriage, I was about to jump out of bed to run downstairs to greet him when I remembered,

‘Don’t show such a defenceless appearance to any other man but me. No matter if they are family.’ Volker had said. He had been very serious.

So I sat back primly in bed.

I wondered if the negligee would produce some freshness. I checked the ties again; they were secure.

Just then, the bedroom door opened and Volker walked in. I jumped off the bed and rushed to him, Volker held his arms open and I jumped in without hesitation.

‘Welcome back, Volker.’

He lifted me and held me. He always picked me up as though I was weightless, and I always marvel at his strength.

We kissed.

‘I’m sorry I late,’ he said.

‘Thank you for your hard work. Have you had dinner? Would you like something?’

‘Nothing to eat. I’m more likely to die because I haven’t had enough of you.’ He said carrying me to bed. He kissed me again. I suppose he was saying that because he could only watch me during the day.

His tongue slipped in and stoked mine sending numbing sensations inside my mouth.’

‘Volker…’ I said around his kiss. I could barely close my mouth as Volker’s tongue invaded my mouth.

He sucked on my tongue, ‘You’re so cute, my Fredericka.’

His large hands were roaming my body and he untied my robe and slid the gown off my body revealing the negligee. His hands stroked my thighs and hips.

‘Did you enjoy yourself today?’ he asked kissing my cheek and down my neck.

‘Ah~ yes, it was so much fun. It was nnya~!’

Volker had sucked on my neck tightly; it would likely leave a mark. My body bounced in anticipation. Usually Volker is was careful not to leave hickeys were others could see, but now he was leaving the love bite at such a prominent place. Maybe because at the end, I would be spending the next day in bed without seeing anyone. Yet, I am not upset by that idea, I was excited.

He chuckled softly against my skin, ‘Are you a cat today Fredericka?’

Volker dextrously unbuttoned his jacket with one hand and threw it aside.

‘Let me…’ I said, before proceeding to trying to unbutton his shirt. I didn’t want to get lost in the pleasure so soon. If I didn’t keep my head, I would soon be a puddle of lust. So, I tried to unbutton his shirt, but why was it so hard?

As I went down the shirt, I should see his strong pectorals, his sensual collarbone and his strong neck. His sex appeal is exposed everytime he took off his shirt.

Don’t think about this! It’s counterproductive!

But my vagina was beginning to throb at the sight of his naked chest.

‘Hmm, this is also fun sometimes.’ He said.

I smiled shyly as I actively worked hard against my overwhelming need. Volker leaned down and nipped sweetly at my ear,

‘Hmm~ don’t move~’ I laughed as his nips and kisses ticked.

He licked inside,

‘Ah~ don’t lick inside!’ I cried. I was stuck on a particularly tight button hole, but finally, it gave way.

‘Fredericka, take it off quickly or your sensitive ears will be in trouble.’ He whispered hotly in my ear before his hot tongue stroked my skin. The sound of his tongue was almost like that of him licking my wetness and my knees felt weak. I must be very wet right now.

‘Ah~ hm~’

Volker’s fingers moved mischievously, stroking the crease of my bottom from the top of the panties.

‘But that’s not a bad thing. I like how sensitive you are.’

I wasn’t really confident about my body, but with Volker kissing and whispering against my skin and tracing the crease of my butt and there was a strange sensation

 


Reflections 2.

Eh?

I stopped. Volker also stopped looking at me questioningly.

I could feel his fingers on my bare skin even though my panties are still on, and his fingers hadn’t been slipped in from the side.

Volker must be thinking the same thing because he stroked me again.

Unfortunately, I didn’t really want him to keep doing that.

‘Volker, could you look at what’s going on?’ I asked as I twisted left and right trying to look at my own bum, but I couldn’t see anything.

‘Why can I feel your hand?’

Volker felt up the panties, ‘Oh I see! There is an opening there. See?’

I twisted just enough to see him pull the fabric apart and show my butt crack.

‘Hey Volker!’ I grabbed his hand to stop him from squeezing through and pushing into the cavity.

‘Stop it! When did you become interested in that place?’

He let go, and held me loosely.

‘Just curious. I just wanted to try… I didn’t think you’d react so strongly. I’m sorry.’ He said dropping little kisses on my forehead. My heart was soon filled with love for him.

‘Wanted to try what?’

Has he been talking to Breslin again? Has Breslin told him something strange that some girls like it there?’

‘Hm,’ Volker said as he kissed me, ‘you’re so sensitive in your vagina, I wondered if you’d feel good in the back too…’

I giggled at his manner of speaking, as though he was scared of being told off, especially while he was back stroking my arse again.

Was I tingling?

‘What a minute? In my butt? You’re thinking of putting it in my butt?’

He had been wondering? A lot? And looking at it?

Eh, did it look okay? I do clean it well during my baths, but I had never paid any attention to it, so I wasn’t sure what it looked like.

What?

I was so embarrassed I jumped off Volker’s knees to escape only to trip on the long hem of the negligee, and fell face first onto the plush carpet.

It didn’t hurt but my face went red from embarrassment.

‘Fredericka, are you alright?’

Volker scooped my up right away and put me in bed.

‘Do you hurt anywhere? Knees and elbows?’ he said checking my skin for any abrasions.

‘Volker, why the arse…?’ There have been so many embarrassing things that had happened till now, but I had never thought this would be pointed out.

Tears was suddenly filling my eyes as I began to cry.

But then I thought, why am I crying?

‘Oh Fredericka, I’m so sorry. I was wrong. Please don’t cry, darling.’

I’m not crying because I want to cry, the tears weren’t stopping. I tried to hold back the tears and hiccups but they kept coming.

Volker hugged me tightly.

‘Fredericka dearest, I’m sorry. I love every part of you. I want to love you thoroughly and tough you everywhere, but I didn’t think about your feelings. I didn’t mean to hurt you, my darling, I love you.’

He dropped placating kisses on my hair, forehead and cheeks. He looked distressed.

I knew he loved me and always had me in his head. But it was unexpected that even my butt was loved!

He hugged me till I settled down.

‘I’m sorry I got upset.’ I said as I wiped the tears that finally stopped. I hugged Volker back. I loved his scent, it always calmed me. And this situation where I could legally steal a hug was quite delicious.

‘No, it was my fault.’ He said softly.

He must blame himself for me crying.

It wasn’t so serious that I cried like a baby. And Volker loved me. Was him liking my bum something to be overtly concerned about. Maybe I cried because I was so shy and embarrassed.

But I guess if I mentally prepared, I’m sure I could do it. Even the vagina had been embarrassing at first and now…it is still kind of embarrassing. I suppose it was only to be embarrassed, but I didn’t want to be shy forever.

Embarrassment was borne from modestly.

If I lost my modesty in front of Volker, would he still like me?

I’m not sure Volker would like me like the torn string of underwear. (Zuben: Hmm, well she’s still young)

Anyway, if there was a way to invite him like a maiden…(I’m sorry I can’t meet your expectations!)

But I wanted to make up with him. I didn’t was to have this weird atmosphere anymore. And getting to know each other better was a way of deepening our bonds.

I also needed sometime to get used to the idea of having my bum loved.

‘Volker, let’s be positive,’ I said looking up at him. Yes, my teary face was ugly but I shouldn’t look away now, it would seem as though I was lying.

‘Positive?’ he asked before kissing the tip of my nose.

‘I cried because I was ashamed. I didn’t dislike you touching my butt. I had no idea it was okay. I just was embarrassed when you pointed it out specifically.’

Volker’s expression twisted in puzzlement. Should I ask why? No, I had to resolve this situation first.

‘I know Volker loves all of me, and I thought I was prepared. But now I understand I need to be prepared to expose more of everything. You’re probably the only one who loves me totally; up to my bum.’ I said with a shy smile.

‘So, would you give me some time to prepare. Is that okay?’


Index Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)