Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Cinderella Did Not Leave Her Shoe - Side Stories VI Part 5, and other POV (H)

 

pinterest.

 

Reflections 5:

‘No, it’s not…’

Volker chuckled, and pulled out a little rubbing my sensitive inner wall with his bulbous head. The waves of pleasure that sprung up made my vision flicker and numbed my brain. I fell forward onto the sheets and my butt was pushed up higher. I couldn’t think of anything anymore.

‘How about this?’ he asked.

Contrary to my lost state, Volker pushed his hips soothingly, going in and out shallowly around the entrance. Pulling out so that it seemed he had come out before inserting again.

I could feel my cheeks and ears heat up as I began to enjoy the movements so much that my body began to tighten around him.

Was I that perverted?

My vagina tightened around Volker’s manhood so strongly even though I wasn’t consciously doing so.

I could hear Volker moaning over me, ‘Oh Fredericka…’

Volker was feeling good as well! I looked up as him from my buried in the sheets position; his eyes were closed and there was a wrinkle between his eyebrows, but he was exuding a certain look of lust further fuelling my arousal.

‘Volker, it feels so good~’ I clawed at the sheets trying to escape the pleasure, but I couldn’t put enough power and it sounded like a kitten with soft claws scratching a wall.

I was crying out all the time, and drooling but I could think of wiping it off. The only thought in my head was, I like it. I like it. It felt good.

I couldn’t stop thinking this. I like this and I loved Volker.

I seemed to overflow with love.

Like a broken faucet, I kept shouting, ‘I like it Volker. I love you,’

I couldn’t even tell what I was saying anymore. It seems to be true that love made people stupid. But I continued to speak instinctively.

‘I like it ah~ ah~!

Just as I felt the internal pleasure of my pussy suddenly swell, Volker pierced me at once. His thighs and groin hit my butt. There was no pain this time. He was deep inside me, while stimulating all the sensitive points making sparks fly in my vision.

I screamed.

I felt like my brain was evaporating with a sizzle.

I’m sure it was, but it felt so good.

My body convulsed, and I reflexively tightened around Volker. I heard him moan and suddenly felt his heat fill me up. He continued to thrust trying to push the semen deep inside, but I could feel some of it run down my thigh onto the sheets.

Volker, who had been so patient, finally came.

I was relieved.

A sense of accomplishment filled me. I was also fatigued from this long bout of lovemaking.

I felt like a hero, I was proud that Volker came. Now, let’s sleep while being held in his strong arms. I was so tired, I’m sure I would have good dreams.

But something incredible happened.

Volker, who hadn’t pulled out yet, regained his hardness and began to fill me again.

He lifted me up and wiped my sweat with his arms. That’s good. I’m breathing, right?

No! Not like that.

You’ve just realised it, haven’t you? You’re finished right? You’ve persisted this long, haven’t you? And you’ve poured a lot into me, right?’

Volker smiled at the scrunched up sleepy face and slowly began to move his hips.

‘This time, I’ll poke a different place…’ he grabbed my hips and deftly sat crosslegged while were were still connected before dropping me fully on him.

‘Hn oh~’ Unlike Volker, who could move at optimum output suddenly with barely any energy expended, I only have a normal power source. Here we are suddenly increasing the pleasure detection index of my vagina when I thought my limits had been reached.

My moans echoed in our bedroom regardless of my intention. My body was shaken violently, being pushed up and dropped down by my own weight I was like a leaf tossed in a storm. There was alarm going off in my brain as my field of vision narrowed.

This bad guy! I said no more.

That was what I wanted to say but it seemed like by body was swallowing Volker more.

What was wrong with me? If felt like my head and body were two separate entities.

Volker bit the nape of my neck as he grabbed by chest to support me while he dug into inner wall.

He dropped kisses along my spine as he said, ‘I seems I wasn’t the only one having a hard time not being able to have you the last three days. You’re really entangling me…’

His kisses were hot and I was aching, so I couldn’t think well.

What are you saying? I don’t understand…Volker, its too fierce. It feels so good.

Maybe it feels too good.

I fell forward lifting my hips as I went. Surprised that I had moved, Volker paused and held my waist, there was a pop and Volker came out of me.

‘Fredericka?’

I put my hand behind me as I braced myself against the bed. I put my hands on my butt cheeks and parted them.

‘Ah Volker, here…it’s opening…’

It couldn’t be helped, I couldn’t talk well because I was so fatigued. It seemed that the tight back cavity entrance had loosened a little. Just as Volker said, when I feel good, my butt is…

‘Look here…’

I couldn’t see it myself, so showed Volker. I tried to look round at him from by precarious feeling position.

‘Volker…?’

Volker shook his head and moved closer, ‘That’s right, you’re feeling good. Can I touch it?’

‘Yes…’

Volker licked his finger coating the digit in saliva before gently stroking the entrance of the back cavity with the pad of his finger.

‘Hyan!’ I sensation I had never felt before ran up my spine. I tried to strengthen my hips so that we could work together, but Volker carried on. He massaged the entrance so that it would relax more, and then put his finger in while I took a breath in.

‘Fredericka, tell me immediately if you feel pain or discomfort,’ he said.

‘Hmm~’

With his finger inside, I felt like the cavity was twitching. It wasn’t wet like the front. I told Volker this, and soon we were surrounded by the scent of flowers. He must have used the perfumed oil. He put his finger in and out many times…was it the index or middle finger? I don’t know but I could feel it pushed it to the root and drawn out smoothly.

Volker pushed the finger in and pressed ventrally slightly firmly.

‘Hnn~?’

A sensation similar to the frustrating pleasure ran to my pussy.

Volker continued to rub it over and over, ‘Does it hurt? If it doesn’t, why don’t I put it in?’

‘Hmm.’ I nodded, then wondered where was he putting “it” in? Hey, it’s not possible there yet, you’ve only put one finger inside!

I was about to refuse but Volker put it in my vagina.

‘Hmmm~! Oh still, finger….’ I moaned as my honey pot swallowed Volker’s excitement once more.

Volker rubbed the frustrating part with his glans as he stimulated it from the back.

‘Hhn~ oh~ wow~ ah~’ The same place being stimulated from the front and back, by inner muscles cramped like a caught fish.

Oh my? What was this?!

‘You don’t have to be afraid, just enjoy the feeling…’

Even if I could say anything, why was this so wow?!

My words came out as confused moans. Volker was very excited, I could hear his moans while he seemed to be saying he loved me.

I’m sorry I can’t understand right now…

Un~ yeah~ there~ I like it~, I thought as Volker, who had swollen a lot inside me, thrust into my innermost part. Every time I was at the mercy of his fierce thrusts, I moaned.

There was a dazzle at the edge of my eyes and my hair fluttered around me and the sheets. To be honest, it was annoying. I wondered if I should tie up my hair when it gets too intense.

I could feel love juice flowing down my legs and soiling the sheets. I couldn’t do anything about it. I vaguely remembered someone telling me to send the sheets for laundry quickly, but it was probably because of my mind.

In the distance, I could hear my name being called many times with whispers of love.

Please stop, I feel like I’m going to go crazy.

I like, oh~, I love Volker.

Don’t~ wait~ ah~ ah~ ah~

I melted into a puddle as I took Volker’s spirit and lost consciousness.


I was suffocating when I woke up.

I was restrained a lot tighter than usual. I looked around to see what was going on.

Volker was holding me in his arms with a smile on his face; he may be having a good dream. While, I didn’t want to wake him up, but I was a little stuck. When I relaxed, Volker squeezed me tighter.

‘Nnu!’

Volker, painful.

As I writhed in his restraint I heard chuckling over my head.

‘If I was holding you too tightly, wake me up.’ I looked up and he had one eye open, the other was stuck in the pillow. He kissed my eyelids.

How wonderful!

‘Are you aching?’ he asked in low sweet tones. I’m glad he wants to take care of me, but it was embarrassing.

I stretched out shyly, and kissed Volker’s cheek as I said, ‘Good morning…oh?’

I could feel something warm seep out from between my legs. The soft sheets were soon wet and unpleasant.

I tried to tighten up, but it was too late. I felt clean, so Volker had wiped me down afterwards, but I got dirty again.

‘Did you spill out? I did pour a lot.’

Volker got out of bed and picked me up with a sheet wrapped around me and took me to the bathroom.

‘I can walk by myself.’

I wanted to scrape it out by myself as much as possible…

‘But we’re going in together…we’re here.’

He dextrously opened the door and entered the bathroom. He was naked, he usually wore underwear, but this morning he was naked.

Are you ready again?!

The couple took a bath together…

 


Observations of a Mob Character.

The café afternoon tea rush was dying down. I gave the staff a break while I strode to the lobby to check on things. I try to look graceful.

The atrium of the lobby was so beautiful, it was hard not to stop and look up. I felt fortunate work at this historic hotel, where I had dreamed of working. I always had the urge to straighten my collar and jacket when I came to the lobby.

I met a large figure of a man I knew in the lobby and approached him quickly.

‘General Brennan, how may we assist you today?’ I said as I went up to him. In his arms he held a delicate lady. She looked like a cute doll, like sugar candy. Her long delicate golden lashes cast a shadow over her glossy white skin. She was rather dangerous.

Who as this princess? Had she been kidnapped?

But then the General dropped a bomb, ‘My wife is feeling a little unwell, can we book a room to rest for a while?’

What?!

I did hear that the general got married.

This was his wife? This cutie? Isn’t she a child? No well, is was an aristocratic marriage. Yet, the age difference and physical disparity are incongruous.

Despite my wild thoughts, I smoothly got them booked in and guided them to the best room we had at short notice.

When I asked if I should get a doctor, Madame Brennan reacted a little too strongly, complaining to the General with a look.

Wait? Why is this Madame so erotic?

Wasn’t she still a teenager? She was rather slender. Was it just me or did she even inspire a sense of doting and adoration?

Isn’t the General pretty much done? His eyes are already beastly right?

I left the room, closing the doors gently so as not to disturb whilst thinking I was loathe to come back the refreshments that the General had requested.

I returned to the main areas thinking that I had to warn the staff, pierce them with a nail,

‘Be careful, because the General’s wife is super cute!’

 

 Thank you for reading (*'ω' *)

 

Index Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)