Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Cinderella Did Not Leave Her Shoe - Side Stories VII & VIII

 

maejiun - pixiv



Mark of Ownership:  

‘Hah~ ha~…Fredericka?’

I called my wife who had slumped in my arms, there was no reaction. I checked her breathing and pulse out of habit (Zuben: Just in case you’ve fucked her to death), her pulse was rapid from the strenuous exercise, but it will settle down soon.

I slowly pull out, careful not to wake her. It seemed to take a lot of time, reluctant to leave her hot tightness. I frowned at myself but Fredericka moaned and tightened around me. I feel bad that my nasty greed has infected Fredericka, but I still got hard wanting to push it in again. I hurriedly pulled out and lowered Fredericka so she was lying on my lap.

‘Mmm…’ It seems that she has gone from fainting to sleep safely. She looked so innocent when she was sleeping, so cute. I smiled at her as I stroked her flushed cheeks thinking of how many times I held her tonight.

Her skin was soft and slick with perspiration.

I was aware I might be doing too much and she was likely to break if I hug her too tightly. She would ask me to be gentle, but once I was absorbed in her, I couldn’t help myself. I know I am being selfish trapping her in my desires, but I lose my head when I am inside her soft body.

I don’t mean to shift the blame, but I think my wife’s desire was just as strong as mine. She liked to mislead me too much.

She moaned in her sleep and shrugged her shoulders. She was getting chilled with the sweat. I placed her on her pillows and pulled the bedcovers over her as I slipped in beside her. She snuggled closer and put her head on my chest. She rubbed her cheek against me like a kitten and smiled happily.

‘Fredericka…’ I got hot again, the urge to hold her mounted, but I need to hold back. Settle down Volker Brennan. If you can’t, you’re not a man!

I took many deep breaths to calm myself as I stroked her hair and shoulders. Euphoria hit me.

I never want to let go of her. I want her in my arms forever.

I slid down her body trying not to wake her, and drop kisses on her soft breasts. Her skin turned red with just a little sucking. If I did it hard, it would like a bruise for a while and she had told me to stop, so I usually don’t do much but I liked to sprinkle some vermillion around the valley between her breasts.

My Fredericka.

I stroked the hickey before pulling the blanket over us again, and held her close. With her soothing warmth in my arms, I fell into soft slumber. 


Even when you’re drunk…

I don’t drink alcohol very much. After the theatre bar the night of the play, I felt that spirits made me a bit giddy with tension and excitement, so I haven’t drunk much since then. Volker enjoys a drink almost every night, but it was rarely more than a glass and I have never seen him drunk.

Until now…

‘Volker…?’ I went to the foyer to see Volker being held up by General Breslin and Mr Xavier. I thought he wasn’t feeling well, but when I ran closer, I could smell alcohol.

‘Hello Madame, apologies for intruding at night,’ General Breslin, with the beautiful mole under his eye, smiled and waved at me. Was he a bit flushed himself?

‘General Breslin,’

Volker was carried to the master bedroom by Xavier and Daniel. He could barely walk by himself.

‘It’s okay, I’m not drunk!’ he said drunkenly.

Of course, we are going to make fun of him about this in the year to come.

‘Why did you guys drink so much?’ I asked. It was very uncharacteristic of him, he usually kept himself under control. I wondered if he was ill.

‘He was fighting a bad guy.’ Breslin said at the door as he watched Xavier and Daniel take off his shoes and jacket, ‘Don’t get too angry with him.’

Breslin bowed and went back down the corridor.

I entered and told Daniel and Xavier, ‘I’ll look after him.’

Daniel, looked a little reluctant to leave, but Mr Xavier, how looked like he was finding this all terribly amusing, took him out.

I sighed when the door shut behind them.

I turned back to Volker who was messing about on the bed, I was relieved he didn’t look sick.

Sloppy Volker was kind of cute.

‘Would you like some water, Volker?’ I asked as I walked around the bed to the pitcher placed at our bedside.

‘Hm, water…’ he sat up after making lots of funny expressions and held his hand out.

His actions shot through my heart.

It wasn’t “May I have it?” It was “Give me!”

I tried not to laugh as I poured water into a glass and handed it to him while supporting it so it doesn’t spill.

He drank it all in one gulp.

‘Thank you, Fredericka, I drank a little too much today,’ he said with a sigh as he placed the glass on the bedside table and pulled my elbow.

‘Nyowa?!’

I fell on him. Despite all my weight falling on him, Volker hugged me tightly. Even though he was drunk, he looked rather amused.

‘It’s been a long time since I’ve been this drunk,’ he said, ‘I feel fluffy and giddy…maybe its because of Flame.’

Flame liquor was a very, very potent liquor. An ordinary person could drink a glass and immediately be unconscious. My father drank it from time to time, but he would have a small glass.

‘How much did you drink?’

‘I think it was a bottle…’

A bottle?! A whole bottle?!

‘Aren’t you feeling unwell?’ I asked worriedly looking at his complexion.

But Volker smiled, ‘It’s not unpleasant, it’s rather comfortable, and a bit strange.’

Really?

I clung to him, ‘Where is strange? What’s wrong?’ I asked trying to check his body. But his hand took mine and guided me down.

‘Eh? Hey!’

I never thought Volker would tell such an off-colour joke, and turned bright red.

Volker put my hand…to that!

To be honest, I had never gotten the chance to touch it, because he was always inside me before I had any chance to think.

It felt firm and hot. Wow! My thoughts were suddenly dragged towards naughtiness.

‘Volker…that…’

‘Touch it directly…’

Hiya!!! Volker are you feeling naughty?

His breathing was somewhat laboured, his hair was tousled and his eyes were a bit sleepy looking. So sexy!!

‘Fredericka…’ he said as he put my hand against his belt so I could unbuckle it.

Oh! Ho ho ho ho! Volker, you’re really drunk, aren’t you?

‘Volker…’ I said trying not to laugh.

‘No, Fredericka?’

But, but don’t you find it disgusting? (Zuben: Honestly, Fredericka why would he find it disgusting.)

But I was so ashamed. I was hesitant to hold Volker’s thing that drove me mad on a nightly basis. But I really wanted to touch it! Volker’s soft but hard penis that reaches comfortable places. And now with the permission of the man himself; it was too good a chance to pass up.

‘Pardon me…’ (Zuben: How polite before grabbing your possession)

My hands trembled as I tried to undo his trousers. Undo one button, then another, then another…?! Was Volker’s clothing always so complicated.

As I struggled with the button, there was a hot sigh over my head.

‘Fredericka, are you doing this on purpose?’ he said.

Eh? What is it? I looked at him in puzzlement. His sex appeal factor was rising with his heated hazel eyes staring at me.

‘Where did you learn how to rush like that…?’

Wow! What should I do? A responding passion is lit within me. With a gentle smile he drew me up and held me. Our bodies came into close contact, hot as a fever. Under the smell of alcohol, was his male estrus musk.

It stimulated my “woman” more remarkably when mixed with my favourite deep forest scent of Volker.

I was suddenly panting; what do I do when I touch it?

As though he knew my thoughts, he stroked my cheek with his long fingers and slid his hand down my shoulder to my hand. He gently interlaced his finger with mine and a shot of pleasure ran up my spine.

He held my hand over his hot manhood.

‘Hmm…’ I moaned, and his heated length throbbed in response to my voice.

‘Fredericka…’ Volker called in a sultry voice.

I could hear the lusty appeal in that voice and something inside be broke down.

‘Volker, let’s take it off. Please take off quickly.’

I don’t usually say things like this, I never could.

I must be drunk too, I’m sure.

I felt my chest bursting as I imagined what was to come.


Index Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)