Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Cinderella Did Not Leave Her Shoe - Side Stories IX Parts 1 - 3

 

KinoeBi


Gluttons destroy themselves 1.

My parents sent a letter saying I hadn’t visited in a while and should come round; they had got some rare sweets – I was happy to go.

When we arrived, we were shown into the family drawing room.

‘I wonder why he’s making us wait.’

‘It can’t be helped; the Viscount is also busy.’ Volker said drolly. He had come with me because he was on leave. I had told him to stay home, but he insisted on coming. He also wanted to visit my parents; he hadn’t done so in a while.

Moyamoya~ is this jealousy?!

‘I’m not thinking about stupid things, silly girl!’

What do you know what you’re not saying? Is that why you don’t want to show father weakness?

It was strangely intelligible, this feeling of being ahead of the game and understanding everything was sometimes uncomfortable. (Zuben: Author, when you’re trying to make Fredericka sound smart, you make me feel uncomfortable)

‘Fredericka, I forgot the sweets in my study; could you go get them?’

Father had arrived and was sitting on the sofa across us. He smiled at Volker, why did it feel like he was more welcoming to his son-in-law than his daughter? (Zuben: I thought you were ahead of the game?)

‘Fredericka, the sweets. Don’t you want them?’

‘Yes, Father,’

I rose and left the drawing room.

Why are Oliver and Marie not here at such times? (Zuben: Maybe they’re having their own good times) Well, it was alright I supposed, I was in my parents’ house. While I was away, I hope the friendship between my father and Volker will grow a little. It’s good to be on good terms. (Zuben: When were they not on good terms?)

I entered the study and saw a beautiful glass bottle on the bookshelf near the door. Inside were round clear pink sweets.

‘They did say they were rare…’  but these looked like sweets you could get anywhere, though they were never this clear. I was curious about where they came from, I opened the lid and there was a flowery nectar scent emanating from it. (Zuben: I don’t think you should eat that, Freddie)

My throat went dry, it smelt absolutely delicious.

Suddenly I couldn’t help wanting a taste, I plucked one ball out and threw it in my mouth.

How sweet and delicious!

My mouth went numb but the sweet quickly melted away.

‘Aww, its finished.’

I closed the lid and took it out with me. I must share this with Volker.

I returned to the drawing room with a feeling of excitement, but when my father saw me he gasped,

‘You! You glutton, did you eat this?!’

‘Oh, I’m sorry, father, they looked so delicious I had to have one.’ I said with a guilty blush.

My father comically collapsed on the settee.

‘This idiot, these are not the sweets. The ones I asked you to get were in a black square box on the serving table.’ (Zuben: You were so eager to get her out, you didn’t tell her what to look for though)

‘I-I’m sorry, but they are so delicious.’

‘Fredericka, I don’t think that’s the reason. Viscount, it isn’t poison?’

‘No, it’s not but neither is it something she could just pop in her mouth.’

When I heard “poison”, I suddenly felt like I was having palpitations. Thinking of it, I was feeling hot, and like I was having hard time catching my breath.

‘What is this?!’ I asked. Volker came to hug me.

I needed to try and calm down, but my anxiety didn’t go away.

My father looked up at me with a grave face. Oh, my goodness, I was scared.

‘Have you heard, General? This thing has become a problem amongst the aristocrats and civilians working in the castle.’

‘Are these the “love drops”?’

What was that? But from the name, I already had a bad feeling.


 

Gluttons Destroy Themselves 2

Drops of love came from a northern country; the people of this country are diligent and honest, especially their women who were generally shy and ignorant of affairs. (Zuben: That seems impossible)

Therefore, the drops of love were created for a bride to take on her wedding night, so that she was more receptive, and the bond tied this way could never be broken.

“In other words, it is an aphrodisiac.”

Father laughed as he sat up, and thumped Volker’s shoulder.

‘I’ll leave my glutton daughter to you, General. Thanks for taking care of her.’

‘Wait, Viscount!’

‘This is why I have been tasked with cutting the lines of distribution. This idiot…’ he said as he walked to the door of the drawing room. He opened it and called for Marie and the other maids to get a guest room ready in the guest wing.

‘Fredericka and the General are staying the night. Marie, you get the rest of the day off until tomorrow afternoon. Everyone as well. Go get ready, and leave the mansion.’ (Zuben: I don’t want anyone hearing my daughter getting railed)

Oliver came by with a trolley that rattled very loudly.

‘General, this trolley has food, water, towels, change of clothes and other sundries. I will lead you to the guestroom.’

Why is there a trolley ready for that?!

Volker picked me up and held me while everyone ran around like there was a fire.

‘Hn!’ Everywhere he touched was instantly sensitised. My skin was agitated by strange sensations like a fever.

I clung to Volker’s neck and his deep forest scent surrounded me. It was usually calming, but this time it had the opposite effect.

‘Hn, Volker…’ My breath was fever hot. An urge sprung up from the depths of my body, from below my belly button and further down.

Was this the effect of the aphrodisiac?

I contacted my muscles to keep the feeling down. Volker was holding me tightly in his arms.

‘Sorry for the trouble. Please lead me to the guest room?’

Volker’s voice echoed through my body as he spoke.

I love you…

Usually, I bathed before Volker returned from work, because it gets a bit tricky if I wait for him. As a girl, I don’t want him to see me grooming. I think it is better to smell nice and look beautiful before my husband.

Yet, at this moment, I didn’t care about that. Once the door was closed, I rubbed my nose against Volker’s neck as I pleaded,

‘Volker~ oh, I feel strange~ Please Volker~’

I wanted us to be closer. I was annoyed by the clothes between us. I wanted to be skin to skin everywhere.

‘Hold on, Fredericka’ he said as he gently laid me down on the bed. Even that was too much. I rubbed my legs together.

‘So hot, Volker. I want…’

There were so many unspeakable works in my head. My insides were numb and itching, and I could feel the sliminess between my legs. But I couldn’t tell him all that. I know Volker wouldn’t mind, but I have never been so direct about my desires before.

‘I’ve heard that the love drops are only effective overnight. You shouldn’t have any side effects, or lasting issues.’ Volker said as he hurriedly took off his jacket and lay on top of me. (Zuben: Convenient. Although, it’s kinda worrying how Asians seem to be a bit obsessed with aphrodisiacs though. It’s becoming the one of those plot devices like getting drunk and shagging someone)

Which was why people wanted it.

‘The effects pass quickly the faster blood circulates. Don’t worry about a thing. You don’t have to hold back your voice, Fredericka.’ He said as he kissed my earlobe, and there was a responding sharp sensation inside.

‘Hn!’ I could feel myself pulsate.

Volker kissed down my chin as he teased my earlobes.

‘Are you afraid of me holding you like this? You don’t have to put up with it…’

‘I’m sorry, it’s not that…’

Every time he stroked and kissed my ears, my pushed my hips up against his.

‘I’m not scared. I’m mortified that I am like this…’ I wondered if it was because I ate something I shouldn’t have eaten, and as a result, caused trouble for everyone – not just Volker.

Besides, because of that, everyone knew we were going to have sex! What kind of shame play was that? I’m sure it was fine because we were married, but…I wanted to scream from embarrassment. (Zuben: Hate to break this to you; everyone in your house knows you’re going to have sex every time you do)

‘No need to embarrassed, I like you anyway you are.’ He said as he undressed me with gentle kisses. I hadn’t worn a corset today so the clothes would be easy to take off…no I’m not worried about that.

‘Volker, I’m so horny…will I be alright?’

Volker nodded reassuringly, ‘Of course, my darling.’

 


Glutton 3

I signed with relief that I didn’t have to supress what was going on before those hazel eyes. Volker had an ocean wide heart that would love me even if my pants fell down.

‘Ah~ but, it’s because you are near. It’s because it’s you that I am so needy…’

I wanted him to know that no matter how effective the aphrodisiac was, he was the one who made me so excited. But suddenly he kissed me, and there were stars.

What was this? It was just a little kiss, now our tongues are entwinned but my insides were so aroused, I was so embarrassed.

‘Did you come?’ he asked gently as he parted my legs. He traced my mound with his long fingers, feeling the wetness.

‘Hmmm, uh…because Volker…uh~’ I couldn’t formulate full sentences because Volker slipped a finger into my panties and found my flower bud to gently pick at it. But it was extremely sensitive, making feel more intense pleasure than I had ever felt.

‘No, don’t touch~’

I could barely stand it, tears overflowed from my tightly closed eyes.

‘It looks swollen and painful.’ Volker said after he pulled off my panties to look at me. He bent down to kiss my groin.

‘I’ll be careful not to hurt you,’ He said before taking my clitoris into his warm mouth making me tremble with painful pleasure. I wondered if pain made the waves of pleasure bigger. But then, I wasn’t feeling any pain, it just felt good.

I was moaning out loud as he sucked my pussy dragging me into endless pleasure.

‘Does it still hurt? Is this okay?’ Volker asked as a finger was inserted into my vagina.

‘Uhn~!’ I was hit with an indescribable shock wave.

Jerky swaying motion awoke me. Did I faint? My crotch ached sweetly with a sensation I was familiar with.

Hmm?

This is the vibration and lubricated feeling that is transmitted to the thighs, isn’t it? (Zuben: I dunno what she’s talking about here)

I elicited a high-pitched moan.

So naughty, was it me?

I opened my eyes, to find myself panting as I was gently thrust into from below. Volker know what makes me feel good.

‘Ah~ oh~ Volker~’

My body was rocking up and down, and I couldn’t speak well. I was straddling Volker making obscene noises. Why was this happening? He hadn’t even put it in yet, right? Why was I on top?

‘Fredericka?’ Volker rose on his elbows looking at me strangely.

Why was this happening? I wanted to ask but the sweet ache did not stop. I lowered my gaze; what the hell? I was the one shaking my hips, and rather enthusiastically! Couldn’t I control myself. (Zuben: Didn’t you eat more than one of the sweets?)

‘Oh no, why can’t I stop?!’ I cried. My panicked eyes filled with tears even though I was still moaning and panting.

I reached out to my loving husband asking for help, and he took my hands with such a caring look. But for I moment I wondered, was he smiling or was it just me?

Volker and I were swallowed in a whirlpool of lust. (Zuben: You know, I kinda get tired of Freddie not just enjoying the sex. He loves her she loves him. These maidenly protests get so tiresome)



‘Did I faint?’

‘You were excited because of the aphrodisiac…’

Apparently, I had put my finger in my vagina and begged, ‘Please put something thicker.’

I don’t remember at all.

Volker had thought it was because of the aphrodisiac because when he put it in I was very aggressive and responsive.

Oh no! So embarrassing!

Volker hugged me and whispered, ‘It was fine, but from now on, don’t eat things you don’t know about.’

Yes. That is correct.

Gluttony was dangerous.

Gluttons destroy themselves!


Index  Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)