Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Cinderella Did Not Leave Her Shoe - Side Stories X Parts 1 - 4

eu - pixiv.



Benefits of Injury 1: 

It was like a swarm of insects [1] buzzing had been buzzing around me all day. Volker came home with his right hand bandaged

‘What happened, Volker?’

‘Fredericka, I’m home!’ He called out as he handed Xavier his jacket and spread his arms out to hug me.

‘Welcome home! Your hand?!’ He was about to lift me.

‘An injury while on duty, nothing big.’

‘But they used a lot of bandages.’ The painfully white bandages seemed to hurt my eyes, and I suddenly began to cry. Volker tried to console me.

‘It’s only a minor injury.’

Well, his grip was as powerful as usual. But he was still a patient, I held his hand gently.

‘It really doesn’t hurt?’

‘It doesn’t hurt, just tickles.’ He replied with a smile.

I was relieved, and relaxed. But I still inspected him from head to toe just to make sure there were no other injuries.

Nice as usual.

‘Come on, don’t flirt in the foyer.’ Xavier said grumpily.

‘A burn?’

A lady in waiting had stumbled trying to pour a pot of tea into tea cups for the King and Queen, and the pot had slipped from her hand. Volker caught it.

‘I tried to catch it and got hot water on my hand.’ (Zuben: should have used your foot.)

Though it was a funny situation, I tried not to laugh because it had involved the King and Queen.

‘It was put in chilled water right way and the doctor bandaged it. It doesn’t hurt.’

I nodded, I felt sorry for the lady in waiting; she had made a mistake that could have harmed the Queen or King, and indeed harmed the Royal General, she would be subject to some punishment.

‘I don’t want anyone to know what happened.’ He said.

‘I understand. I won’t tell anyone.’

Although, I was touched by Volker’s kindness, I was also jealous of the lady-in-waiting whom Volker was protecting, even though I didn’t know her.

Volker wanted to take a bath, but he had been instructed not to get the bandages wet.

‘It’s dangerous!’ I said. He could lose his balance and not be able to catch himself. And he wouldn’t be able to wash his body thoroughly with just one arm. I was very worried.

As a result, I decided to assist him in the bath.

‘Do we really have to do this?’

‘Don’t open your eyes.’ I told him as I washed his hair.

I was wearing a simple dress because I didn’t want my nightgown to get wet.

Volker chuckled. I’m sure he’s expecting something. But I have learned my lesson. All that was going to happen was bathing. I will emerge from this bathroom safely. I have to be firm.

I lathered the sponge and washed his body carefully. Even though I saw Volker’s well-proportioned body every day, I was still fascinated touching him. I washed his back, and chest and abdomen, and arms. But then it got to his lower abdomen I stopped. Even though we were a couple…even more so because we were a couple, it wasn’t possible to treat that place carelessly.

‘Volker, could you wash…that place yourself?’

‘Um, I would have to beg your assistance.’

Beg my assistance?!

Why do you answer immediately without hesitation? I didn’t know what expression to make so I frowned.

 


Benefits of injury 2

It was embarrassing because I was so conscious of it, but I was currently carrying out the important task of keeping Volker’s body clean, I shouldn’t have even a little sense of nasty feeling.

I wrinkled my eyebrows, pouted and made more lather.

‘Pardon me…’

I shouldn’t hold it with both hands.

I covered the stem and tip evenly with bubbles and wash up and down a few times. I don’t know how much effort I should put into rubbing it.

Volker made a noise.

‘What? What?’

‘Nothing, just you look so cute. Don’t hold it too hard.’

It seemed to be reacting, it was somewhat hard inside; my face grew hot.

‘Oh right! Sorry. Is it alright like this?’

Maybe because of the steam, but I was suddenly sweaty. This is really embarrassing.

‘It’s fine, you’re doing alright. Gently massage here.’ He said guiding my hand to the pouch under the rod.

Oh! Oh!

I moved my hands as my head turned white and my face turned red.

I left Volker soaking in the bath and told him I was going to get the towels.

‘That was amazing…’ (Zuben: Was it?)

My heart was pounding as I recalled what had just happened. As I washed Volker, he moaned a little and …I can’t think anymore! (Zuben: ¬.¬)

I held the fluffy towel to my flushed face.

I realised I was dawdling; the towels were only just inside the dressing room door.

Volker may have calmed himself down while he was in the bath.

Right! I won’t let him down today. If he didn’t calm down, he could end up in pain, right? I’m glad I have the towel in hand!

I don’t have a sloppy face. (Zuben: What has that got to do with anything?)

I walked back and forth in the dressing room holding the towel to my chest. I was at a loss. If I went in too early, I might startle Volker, if I went in too late, he might get cold.

‘What should I do?’ I asked myself.

As I was prevaricating, Volker called from the bath.

‘Fredericka, are you there? Bring the towel.’

‘Yes, right away!’

That was quick, wasn’t it? I handed him the towel,

‘Thank you,’ he said.

‘Sorry, I took a while…?!’

Volker, who I thought would have calmed down in the bath, came out in a state of war.

Why?

He dexterously wiped his hair and body with one hand as he led me back to the bedroom. I guess he didn’t want to wrap the towel around his waist because he would emphasise it more, or was I the idiot over analysing it?!

That can’t be true?!

‘Hmm…’

‘What’s the matter, Fredericka?’ he asked as I took off the towel we wrapped around the bandaged hand.

‘Volker, I think it’s better if you just rest today.’

‘What are you talking about, darling?’ he asked looking confused, ‘Is something wrong, or are you on your period?’

He asked stroking my face.

Why didn’t he care about his body?

‘Nothing is wrong with me. But the doctor said you have to keep the arm dry.’

He nodded.

‘If we do…stuff, you might get sweaty and get the bandages wet. Do you intend to tell the doctor how the bandages got wet? Please be patient tonight?’ (Zuben: He could lie)

But Volker made a face.

No, it’s no good, even if you make such a face.

 


Benefits of Injury 3

Usually, Volker would say, “I understand,” or “It can’t be helped,” but this time, he didn’t.

I was at a loss. 

He had protected the King and Queen, and the lady in waiting. Wasn’t it unreasonable not to praise him for his job well done? Was there a compromise?

‘Volker, sit on the chair and don’t move.’

The play of ‘The temptation of the General by the Poisonous Woman began.’

‘Untie me quickly!’

‘Ufufu~, the strongest warrior since the founding of the country is so helpless.’

Volker was tied to a chair. He gritted his teeth. It was better to be slashed and killed than to be humiliated like his. He tried to break his bonds but could not. He seemed to be tied up in a special way. His legs were also fixed to the legs of the chair so he could not stand up.

‘Give up your struggles, and I will make it easy for you.’

This captivity was unacceptable, but he could not afford to show any weakness before this woman. Yet, his manifestation of desire was exposed before her.

He let out a whoosh of air in the effort to supress it.

‘Oh, how stubborn. Even though this kid is so straightforward.’ She said as she came up to stroke him loosely.

He bit the inside of his cheek as she toyed with the top with her finger.

‘Hn!’

‘What? Is it painful? What would you like me to do?’ she asked sultrily as she continued to stroke him.

Her dark green eyes and luscious lips invited Volker like fresh juicy fruit.

‘If you beg, I’ll go easy on you.’ She said as she licked her lips, depriving Volker of reason with a devilish seduction.

‘Lick me, Fredericka.’ He said losing his resistance.

‘What? Lick you?!’

‘But you asked what I wanted.’ Volker replied, trying not to break character.

It was too difficult being a seductress.

‘Lick me. Please…’

Well, he was pulsating and looked like he would reach at any moment.

I had no choice since he’d been hard since his bath.

Still, I hesitated; I have to lick this thing that poked deep inside of me? It seemed very immoral compared to just touching it. Yet, the idea begun to seem irresistibly fascinating.

‘Fine, just a little…’

I knelt before him, put my hands on Volker’s thighs and took a breath. The trembling penis had so many engorged veins. And there was some clear fluid seeping out from the hole in the top. It might spill, I thought, so I stretched my tongue out to lick the droplet.

 


Benefits of Injury 4

‘Hmm…’

It was kind of salty, but not delicious at all.

The most important thing was that Volker felt good. I licked the tip in earnest.

‘Fredericka…;

I wasn’t sure I was doing this right. I looked up at his face, and I could see the need in his eyes under his lowered brow.

‘I’m sorry, I’m not doing well.’

How do I make him feel good?

I gripped his cock hard unconsciously, and I heard him gasp.

Did this feel good?

I began to lick the head while holding him. More liquid seeped out wetting my hands.

‘Does this feel good, Volker?’

He grunted.

I wondered if I should stroke the tip like a poisonous woman would. As I licked, I squeezed the tip with my fingers. And noticed something shocking.

Oh? Is that it? While I held the penis, if I move it up and down…just like when he’s inside. Ah! I finally understand. I put a little bit more force in my grip and move my hands up and down as I licked. With the liquid, my movement was smooth and I could tell Volker was feeling good.

Hmm? When Volker is about to come, he moves faster. I usually have lost the plot by then…

I rubbed harder, and realised, I should be licking, but I misjudged the distance and instead of licking the top I licked under the head of the penis.

Volker gasped.

His abdominal muscles squeezed, and his hands popped.

I should have known what would happen when he came, but for some reason I had forgotten. I could only witness it at close range.

What should I do when this hot, white, strange smelling liquid splatters over my face?

‘Fredricka, I’m so sorry!’ I heard him rattling the chair.

‘Sticky…’ I said wiping the goop off with my hands.

‘Fredericka, go wash your face right away. Oh, but first, release me. Damn…’

Volker’s anxiousness made me laugh.

‘It’s alright, Volker.’ I said as I released the restraints on his hands and feet. He quickly rushed to get the towel he had left on the bed to wipe my face.

‘I didn’t mean to put it out on your face. I’m sorry.’ He said glumly. He was kind of cute. I open my arms wide, and he hugged me as usual.

‘You put it inside, and I’m fine. I’m sorry I couldn’t do better; I’ll practice more!’

Pleasuring him with my mouth was very difficult, but I feel that it is nice to make Volker feel good as well.

Besides, now that I have seen Volker “good face” that I don’t get to see when we’re making love, because I’m too far gone, I want to enjoy it again. It seems best viewed from below.

What do you call this? Botamochi from the shelf?[2] because of an injury…


Notes:

(1) Swarm of insects [虫の知らせ、というものだろうか- Mushinoshirase, to iu monodarou ka] - an idiom that means; a sense of foreboding. A bad feeling. {Japanese proverb encyclopaedia}

(2) Batamochi from the shelf [棚からぼたもち- Tana kara bota mochi] – means unexpected benefits without effort {Goo dictionary}


Index  Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)