Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Do Not Reconcile 33 - 34(H)

栗兎

 

Guanguan saw that he looked upset because she had mentioned this sad past, so she hugged him, ‘Okay. We won’t talk about it any longer. Today, we begin anew. We have lost a lot of time together, and we can’t miss anymore. From now on, we should both be open and honest; if there is something that we need to tell each other, we have to, even if it is painful. I don’t want you to be alone anymore. You’ve been alone since you’ve been a child. You were alone at the worst time of your life. I’m not your gun friend, I love you. I want to be with you. I want to stand by your side. I want to be your girlfriend. Do you understand?’


Visitation

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)