Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Do Not Reconcile 29 - 30 (H)

 


‘I didn’t go to Harvard, or any university here. I have been in jail for the past three years.’

Guanguan broke down. She sobbed, beating him with her fists, ‘Why? You bastard! You fucking bastard! Why didn’t you tell me such a thing happened? Why didn’t you tell me? Such a thing happened to you, you had no one. You had only me! You had only me! But you didn’t tell me. You went through this alone. Thinking you were going to die; you didn’t tell me. I hate you, Huo Mu. I hate you so much.’


Rememo...

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)