Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

S Manager's "Shameful" Lessons 1 - 8 (H) [Cancelled]


I got bored of Mo Yan being the only novel on my blog (Likes suffering), so here is a web novel, Japanese this time.

Perfunctory disclaimer: It's a bit iffy (aren't they all), some people may be triggered - read at your own peril.



Blurb:

Office Lady Riko ruined some important work data. She confesses to her boss, Fujisaki, who traps her in a deal, in exchange for taking the fall for her mistake.
Sleep with him for a month.

Will Riko be able to extricate her body and heart from him at the end of the month?

Don't come into this story expecting Mo Yan levels of depravity.  This is way not that, it's almost perfunctory; I'll stick it in. I'll move. I'm done. Let's shower, again. Put on PJs. Sleep. The End.
Link is in the Index if you want to read ahead. Or assist with my lacking language skills.
I have two issues: 1. Is Fujisaki a Director/Manager, or Director or Manager? Buchō or Buchō or Buchō?
Issue 2: Is it Rikoりこ or Akiko 璃子? All Google Search signs point towards "Riko", but I take my names from the phonetic write out at the bottom on Translate, it insists on "Akiko."

I repeat, though I am not heard or read by some of those who be "reading":
No schedule. Don't ask. Just read it when it comes or wait till it's done. Running commentary. Running commentary. Running commentary. Shi ke nan.
10/05/2020. Friends and Countrymen: Bad news, if you were into this novel, that is: The author of the novel decided to delete all her work, because she wasn't shortlisted for a novel competition 😒😑 As of now this novel is cancelled. I have uploaded all I have done so far. My apologies. 

Comments

  1. If you do any other j-smut TLs and get stuck on the names, maybe you can use text-to-speech and decide based on that?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear reader, please don't be alarmed your comment doesn't appear right away. Comments are moderated. Your comment will appear within twenty four hours.

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)

Mo Yan in the Book 11 - 15 (H)