Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Babo Besties' Impure Relationship III

 

rera

Oppa, are you still in a bad mood?’ She asked when the other woman had gone away. She put her arms around him but he shrugged her off coldly. She was confused.

Oppa?’

When she had run into him in the club, he had been looking out at the dancefloor from the balcony like he was waiting for someone. Even when he brought her home with him, he was still waiting. In the end, she left in annoyance.

Gye-eul had only brought her home to show off to Yira: I don’t care if you confess or I hear something unexpected. Give up.

Before it got more confusing. Before it got more complicated. (Zuben: Just say you don’t like her that way and keep it moving.)

To tell Yira words he couldn’t say – in a very ugly way.

‘What is this? Are you kidding me right now?’

‘If you know it’s a joke, get the fuck out.’ He growled.

She had thought she had bagged a good catch. Handsome, with a luxurious apartment, now he was behaving like a weirdo.

‘Crazy son of a bitch!’ She cursed as she left. Leaving Gye-eul to stare out his windows.

There was soft knock on the door. Though his mind was far away, he heard it.

He went to answer. Yira stood there with an annoyed look on her face.

‘What is it?’ he asked coldly. He was happy to see her, but he didn’t want to show it.

‘Hey landlord, I have told you several times to fix my lock.’

‘Why? Did you type it in wrong again?’

‘That isn’t the issue. It just dies!’ (Zuben: Batteries not included)

The door lock had been failing in the past few weeks.

‘Come in.’ he said walking away from the sliding door, opening the door wider.

Yira glanced left and right, ‘Didn’t you have a guest?’

‘When has that ever stopped you?’ he asked nonchalantly as he walked away.

There were only one pair of slippers at the entrance. She entered. His part of the building was much tidier and wider than hers.

‘It’s too late to call the lock people. Just sleep here tonight.’ He said mildly. It wasn’t the first time, but it made her frown.

Why was the lock broken at such a time? In the midst of the first cold war they had had in twenty years of friendship. (Zuben: Did you know they had been friends for twenty years? I did not!) she sighed cursing the door lock.

‘Is that how you decorate yourself on dates?’ He asked heading to the kitchen as she took a seat on the sofa.

Yira looked down at her clothes, ‘What decorating?’

‘What difference does it make? You look the same to me.’ He took out a pack of beers from the fridge and brought one to Yira.

Yira was wearing a white chiffon dress that Gye-eul thought was very pretty. She looked like a fluttering fairy. I had never thought about her beauty until now, and it made him wonder what was happening with Jun-ho hyung when she met him dressed like this. Especially after tell him she loved him.

Even though he was annoying her, she took the beer can from him and took a swig. His naked chest drew her eye. His body looked white and soft, but you could see the muscles were firm.

‘Hong.’

Ira jumped at the sound of his voice.

‘Why are you doing this to me?’ she asked holding the can tighter.

‘I don’t want to lose my friend.’

‘Friend…?’

Was this his answer? A darkness stole over her heart.

‘Stop bullying me.’

‘I’m bullying you now?’ she was incredulous.

‘I guess you don’t know what love is because you’ve never dated anyone. I think it’s all a misunderstanding.’

She scoffed. How could he condense her twenty-year-old love into a “misunderstanding”?! Why was he behaving like this? She wanted to shout.

She glared at him with reddening eyes, ‘Gye-eul.’

‘Us in love; do you think it makes sense?’ (Zuben: I think you’re coming round to the idea, in your own way, just fighting it)

‘Why can’t it make sense? Why can’t I love you?’ she shouted angrily, ‘You who sleeps with a different girl every night, and dumps your girlfriends for arbitrary reasons, you think that’s love?’

There was a heavy silence. She gave a weary sigh before asking,

‘So, this is the answer you came up with; you don’t want to lose me as a friend?’

‘It’s upsetting, I know. I’m sorry.’

She nodded, it what she had expected.

‘You’re more than the women I go through every night. I don’t even think of you as a woman. You’re my best friend.’

She laughed mockingly, ‘You’re so twisted, really.’

She jumped up and said to him, ‘I am not begging you to accept my feelings. I am not complaining that you don’t love me. I am just tired of feeling this way for twenty years. I am tired.’ (Zuben: You should have dated other people)

‘Hey, Hong.’

‘I told you we couldn’t be friends anymore after I got your answer.’ She said shakily, though she felt a strange calm over her, ‘I’ll be moving out next month.’

‘What?’

‘I have saved a nice sum from my salary; I’ll just get a small apartment.’

‘You’re really doing this…?’

‘Yes. I can’t be next to you without any feeling any longer.’

Gye-eul frowned and grabbed her hand and pulled her upstairs.

‘Where are you taking me? The door won’t open.’

‘I owe you one night.’

She stared at him in confusion, and tears began to fall from her pretty eyes.

The moment he saw those tears, Gye-eul’s heart began to throb painfully. The palm of his hand against her skin grew heated.

‘Let go…’ she tried to shake him off but he held her tightly. (Zuben: Three wrist grabs; its only chapter 5)

‘Give me a change to test it.’ He said softly.

‘Test what?’ she asked in confusion.

He was looking directly at her, but his eyes were confused. Her heart was pounding as she looked at him.

‘I want to see if I can hold you as a woman.’

‘What?’ she couldn’t quite comprehend what she had just heard out of him.

But it was the same for him. He was talking but he had no idea what he was saying. Everything was instinctively coming out of his confused mind.

As soon as he held grabbed her wrist, he was overcome with the same peculiar emotion that had come over him last night. Her slender wrist turned his mind to mush.

‘Go to bed with me, Hong.’ (Zuben: *Facepalm)

Next

Comments

Post a Comment

Dear reader, please don't be alarmed your comment doesn't appear right away. Comments are moderated. Your comment will appear within twenty four hours.

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)