Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Woman Hating Duke 9 & 10 (H)


Apparently this is a Saber Prototype! Fate Stay 'all things'. Do you know how hard it is to find a blonde anime male that isnt wearing an earring?! Like finding ambergris on the beach; possible but fucking hard.

9 The Duke’s First Love: 

I ran into her on a stagecoach headed for the Kingdom. I abhorred women…hated them. I had thought that it would be better if they did not exist in this world. (Zuben: But if they didn’t exist, you would not exist) Because of this, I had no feelings when I first laid eyes on her.
I tried to treat her as though she did not exist, but the hateful woman kept staring at me throughout our journey together.
She must be some daughter of a wealthy merchant on the way to the Kingdom with her maid.
Then again, her appearance was rather excellent. Even though I wasn’t doing anything, the woman showed interest. It was the worst situation.
‘Miss, you’ve been staring at me for a while now and thinking of something. May I ask; what are you looking at?’
‘It’s nothing…’
She had answered calmly. She was a liar; I knew she was interested in me. I found her lie annoying. I wanted her to disappear from this world quickly.
‘What were you thinking…?’
‘Really? Is it alright if I share my thoughts?’
The woman who had been looking at me surreptitiously now looked at me in a straight-forward manner. Because of her provocative manner, I was surprised at her directness. For some reason, I was interested in what she had to say. She asked to guess my profession; this must be a new way women have devised to pick up gentlemen. I already disliked her just on the fact she was a woman.
Then she got it right, but also added that I had the title of knight and that I was carrying twin swords. She also deduced I was a nobleman. I have performed my work perfectly until now; there was nothing I could not achieve if once I got down to it. Whatever anyone said, I was the best in the field. I could not believe I was seen through by this slip of a girl. (Zuben: She has heroine-itis)
It was the first time that I developed an interest in a woman. She told me she was going to the kingdom to find her destined man. I thought it would be hard for an ordinary man to handle such an unconventional woman.
‘I doubt if an ordinary gentleman can handle a lady like you. Where did you learn such insight?’
She laughed, ‘I am interested in people. It is why I know that there are three men who have been following the stagecoach since yesterday.’
If what she said was true, it seemed I was being followed, and she also surmised that they were Grusk. My mission was to find out the extent of spies that lurked in the royal castle; although I had an idea who the spies were, I did not know what country they were of.
And now because of a chance meeting, it turns out the spies were Grusk. A woman who saw my true identity. She was unusual and intelligent for a woman. She is called Julia. I took a good look at her as if to burn her image in my mind. (Zuben: Why burning?) She looked very elegant and dignified; her spine was straight as she sat and her gaze was direct. She reminded me of an eagle that ruled over the sky.
Julia…
It was the first time in my life I wanted to remember a woman’s name. I have never been interested in a woman. But it was the same feeling I get for a man I am interested in. This was not a story of love. I was just interested in a human being…that is all.
But even after our encounter, Julia did not leave my mind. (Zuben: You did burn her into it) The more I tried to concentrate on something else, the more she was there distracting me.
In the meantime, the day of the ball arrived. A ball that his Majesty organised for me because he was worried that I hadn’t married. I could not refuse. Oh well, I had a plan in place.
Yet because of some arbitrary woman, my plan was ruined. What kind of woman are you; do you want to marry me so much?!
‘You… Julia?!’
She had not changed from the last time I saw her, her gaze was still sharp. How disagreeable, she looked more beautiful now than she did when we first met. She didn’t realise it was me at first, but soon she figured it,
‘Ma Marius? You’re the womanising woman-hating Duke of Magnaria; the worst type of man?!’
A woman-hating womaniser; this was the image I had created for myself in the Kingdom by manipulating gossip. As a Knight of the Kingdom, It would be bad for people to know that I didn’t even want to be near women. So this persona was spread around so that troublesome women would not bother me. I truly hated women; just being touched by a woman would cause waves of nausea in me. There were only a few people who knew about this. I don’t know how come Julia knew about it, but I was taken aback by her calling me the worst type of man, so I replied,
‘No. I only think women are beings lower than dogs that unabashedly lie and will betray you at the slightest opportunity.’
‘Well said. But you are also an enemy of women; confusing those girls with pretty words that contradict each other inducing them into fighting. It was a very good idea.’
I am not surprised she figured my plan, and tried to counter it. Was Julia doing this to marry me? If that was the case, would she tell the truth?
‘I would never have thought you were a noble. Speaking without shyness to a gentleman traveller and you can distinguish a Grusk person. But this is a problem. Because of you, I actually have to choose one of these women; what are you going to do about it?’
I was hoping to hear her say; choose me. All women like me. But she insisted I marry Isabel. What is this hurting in my heart that rapidly spread to my head? Anger coursed through me, and I had gone beyond reason.
Looking down at those violet eyes, I could not see any sweetness or coyness, like in the eyes of other women. Her gaze told me she had a serious grudge against me. Now she was telling me to marry Isabel and make a child.
My body moved unconsciously, before I realised it, I had pushed her against a wall, clasping her injured arm. I wanted to hurt Julia, I wanted to hurt her for making me feel like this. That was my driving impulse.


10 The Duke’s First Experience

‘Ow!’
I was startled by her voice, but I could not stop this black emotion over taking me. I hated Julia. I wanted to break her with this hand of mine. I wanted to be the only man she saw at the end.
‘You know I am a misogynist,’ I said, ‘you know I am a duke with a great deal of power in our Kingdom; it would be very easy to crush your house. Would you like me to show you?’
She didn’t bow to my threat but glared back at me with intense hatred, ‘How annoying. When I am done with you, you can tell me which one of us is more dominant, eh?’ she said and then she kissed me. With amazing dexterity, her warm slimy tongue entered my mouth and entangled with my tongue. Her warm breath brushed against my cheek, rocking my forelocks.
It was not the first time I had been kissed. When I was a boy, I was suddenly attached my some nobleman’s daughter, and was robbed of my lips. (Zuben: Your lips are still there. No one stole it) At that time, I had already had my dislike for women, hence, I vomited in the girl’s mouth. That was the memory of my first kiss.
Julia’s kiss was sweet unlike that time. It was soft and it was pleasant. Julia’s tongue teased my mouth, and she gathered saliva and forced me to drink it. I could feel the warmth falling slowly down the back of my throat, and somehow filling my heart. (Zuben: Ew) It was the first time someone had ever done this to me, I kept taking it in. I could feel that I was losing my mind, and did not know what to do anymore. I was becoming heady with the pleasure she was inducing in me. I was drowning in a whirlpool of desire, then Julia let go. Was it over? But I want you to continue. I want to taste Julia more. But I didn’t know how to tell her my feelings.
‘So Your Grace, I wonder what people would think if I screamed now. My cheeks are red and swollen from the slaps, and there is a bleeding abrasion on my arm. And there is you, with your crotch engorged. No matter how much power and honour you have, this isn’t a situation you could escape from easily.’
‘Julia, you…!’
Julia, did you not want me? Was this to humiliate me? Oh…my chest felt like a sword had pierced it. It hurt…what was this feeling? Why was it so painful?
Then Julia put her hand on my crotch and began to lick my neck, a moan slipped out from the pleasure, I was surprised that I could make that sound.
‘Nnnn~,’ what an embarrassing voice, but I could not help my lower body getting harder. Such a foolish thing. I have never had an erection other than the natural phenomenon in the morning, because it wilted just by seeing or thinking of a woman; I did not even masturbate. So it was hard to believe that Julia’s kiss would cause me to be like this. I had never know it was such a pleasant thing. Before I knew it, my penis was being taken out of my trousers, and the hot sensitive head was right before Julia’s cherry coloured lips. I was surprised by the size, but her hot breath was sprayed on me, and I felt like I was impatient for something.
‘What would you like me to do?’
Julia was being mean; she seemed to enjoy teasing me. Why are you doing and saying such things to me? Full of shame, I fell into a dilemma; if I said nothing, I would not be able to fulfil this desire.
‘Ah~ to ask such a thing…’
Then there was a touch of a hot slick feeling against the head. It didn’t take me long to know it was Julia’s tongue. Stop playing cat and mouse with your hot breath and tongue. I had both my hands braced against the wall looking down on the golden shimmer of her hair gleaming in the moonlight. It looked like those fascinating purple eyes were inviting me; I could see her naughty red tongue lapping at me bit by bit.
‘You’re not going to tell me what you want? Shall we end it here?’
She withdrew and pulled my trousers up, but I already surrendered…Julia…let me recognise my defeat. I could not bear to let it end like this. I saw Julia’s eyes light up with victory. I turned my gaze away from her and pleaded,
‘Please…I want you to suck it…’
She gave a pleasant smile, and with a tone as though she was talking to a child she said, ‘Since I am kind-hearted, I will give you a reward.’ Then she took my thing into her mouth.
It was the first time I had ever felt pleasure like this; am I going to heaven?!
‘Ah~’
Her technique was amazing, taking all of me into her mouth smoothly, sucking on me 360 degrees giving me no respite but pleasure. There was no way to stop the waves of pleasure through me, and my instincts sensed the ultimate ecstasy approaching
‘It feels so good! Nnn~ I can’t stand it! I can’t stand it!’
I ejaculated in her mouth. My head turned white and I could think of nothing. I had something soft in my hands that I had grabbed without thinking. When I came round, I noticed it was Julia’s hair, she rose and stared at me gently. Slowly, her eyes come close and her cherry lips were puckered. Then she grabbed my head with both hands and began a deep kiss. Was she trying to make me drink her saliva again? But instead of her sweet saliva, she forced a bitter and acrid liquid into my mouth. I realised it was my cum after most of it was down my throat.
What a humiliation!
I tried to push away from her, but Julia began to stroke my member again, and I found my strength leaving me.
I cared for nothing. Pride. Status. Honour. I wanted to immerse myself in this pleasure and melt into it. I stopped resisting and left everything to her.
I was insulted in my mouth; forced to swallow my own emissions. She used her slender fingers to masturbate me, something I myself had never done. I collapsed on the spot pulling Julia with me. Regretfully our lips parted, only our rough panting dominated the silence of the night.
Julia rose slowly before me, she wiped the corner of her lips with her slender fingers. From her finger tips, a whitish transparent liquid hung as though drawn from a string, before succumbing to the force of gravity.
With the moon behind her, she gave me a fascinating smile,
‘Will you say thank you the next time we meet? I wonder if you are a creature below a dog and will try to repay the kindness. Well, I’m not like you; I am intelligent enough to know what not all men are creatures below dogs - unlike you. I am going to find a nice man tonight. Good night, Marius.’
What are you talking about…Julia? I could not think of anything at the moment. I had only discovered this most pleasant feeling existed in this world for the first time in my twenty-nine years. Don’t leave me…Julia, I want you to be by my side.
There was no word for the shock I was feeling. The moon rose slowly, in my head there was an echo of the last words Julia said to me: I’m going to find a nice man tonight.
‘Julia!!’
I ran in spite of myself. (Zuben: Is your cock still hanging out?) I didn’t know what I wanted to tell her when I saw her again, but I wanted to see her. I wanted her to tell me the names of the emotions that I didn’t understand that were running through my mind. (Zuben: Lust? Lust? Love?)
With her image in my brain I ran around the castle looking for her.
When I found her…
She was in the arms of another man.
‘Henry! Just in time. There is a woman I would like to introduce you to. Her name is Julia Hermiata, my new lady love.’
I saw red. I was angry and embarrassed; after doing such things with me, she had caught a man right away?!
Her violet eyes that turned to look at me had the same light as before. But hatred boiled in my soul seeing James’ arm around her. I wanted to hurt her. That was the only thought in my head,
‘Don’t think you can fight me. I can destroy an inconsequential house like Hermiata without much effort. Remember that.’
She replied with a haughty look telling me that she would love and appreciate her chosen one, and promised to fill their everyday with happiness. Once she swore her love, she will love them forever! (Zuben: Poor Henry, so much damage taken)
Was she telling me she loved James that much?!
I don’t hate women. I hate Julia. Such a woman should suffer. She should live a wretched, decaying and pathetic live.
I did not have a name for the dark emotions swirling in my head, for I did not know it yet. All the feelings I had not experienced in my twenty nine years seemed to be condensed. I nursed the brutal thoughts like a child. I did not resist it, but immersed myself in it.

Comments

  1. Thank you for the chapters~
    I wonder what has caused his hatred towards women, because if he even vomitted on his first (forced) kiss, this hatred can't be just "I say I hate women, because I feel awkward around them" or "Daddy said women are bad, so I hate them"... At least I hope it's not such a reason...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please spoil. :p

      Delete
    2. I m not at the end but let me guess the obvious.. a childhood trauma? May be an unwanted sexual encounter? Or may be saw his mom doing debauchery?

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the chapters!!!
    this guy is a special case

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Love that she was a strong character - but fear for her when he is this angry

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the frequency of update? I’m excited to read the next chapters. I’m thrilled reading multiple POVs. Will there also be a POV from James? Also thanks for the update!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zuben: Is your cock still hanging out?
    Thank you Zuben for asking the real questions around here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Prototype Arthur Pendragon is indeed very handsome. You should play Fate/Grand Order. Prototype Arthur is a limited 5* that can only be summoned during special events like anniversary, christmas, new years or valentine's day

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol.wow this kinda a role reversal. lol TQ

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's with 29 years old characters? Why authors like to make 29 y.o. Characters experience first love/whatever first in that age?? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my first time reading a novel full of colors. Like, I see white, I see black and see red. Haha, seems like the author's vocabulary isn't that high~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear reader, please don't be alarmed your comment doesn't appear right away. Comments are moderated. Your comment will appear within twenty four hours.

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)