Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Woman Hating Duke 13 & 14


Newton - Pinterest

13 The Duke and Miss Helmina:

‘Your Grace, I know I’m a bit fat with such a face but I will make effort to keep your Grace relaxed. I will always make you happy and laugh. I will never raise my voice. And if you ask me to lose weight, I will show you the results of my efforts soon.’
‘Miss Helmina, I don’t need peace of mind, so I don’t need you to make effort. You do not have to suppress your own emotions; laugh when you want to laugh, be angry when you want to be angry. I do not care if you’re fat or thin. I have no interest in you either way.’
I realised James’ purpose for being here; the boat we were following had Duke Magnaria and Helmina on it. The Duke must choose a fiancée from amongst the three girls within three months, but it was rather fast work to be on a date the day after the ball. Nevertheless, the Duke does not seem to understand the persistence of women, they will have a lot to say even if he refused.
‘But your Grace, please do not say that. Helmina will be sad and tears will come out.’ There was a long sob from Miss Helmina; it made me uncomfortable.
Was it alright to be eaves-dropping on then like this? I looked to James, but he put a finger against his lips and told me to be quiet.
‘Crying will not change my mind.’ Duke Magnaria said coldly, ‘I don’t like you and I can assure you I will never come to like you.’
Wow…harsh! But I suppose it was better to be harsh than let her keep any expectations.
‘But I…I heard of a noble hobby of the Duke’s today, and I have dressed in the manner for your satisfaction. Will you please take a look? I will do anything for you, your Grace. This is proof of my determination; please do not throw me away!’ (Zuben: I dread to think.)
I wanted to see what kind dress she had word, so I gingerly took a look through the lace of the parasol, but she was blocked by the Duke. Suddenly, the Duke keeled over and dropped into the boat. The oar that he had been holding fell into the lake and floated off.
‘Duke Magnaria!’ I shouted instinctively, forgetting I was supposed to be eavesdropping. I dropped my parasol, revealing our presence to Helmina. She was looking rather red in the face. James rowed closer to their boat and I immediately got into their boat to see the Duke’s condition. He was blue with his eyes half open. His face was clammy and he looked convulsive and he was hyperventilating.
‘Henry,’ I called. He focused on me, ‘Are you fingers or toes numb?’
He nodded frantically. I had read about this; hyperventilation syndrome.
‘Henry,’ I called firmly, ‘Look at me. Follow my breathing, alright? It’s okay. It’s okay.’ I took long deep breaths in and out and he followed me as instructed. Soon his complexion came back to normal and he gradually recovered.
‘It looks as though he has recovered. But just in case, the Duke should be looked at by a doctor. James, could you take his Grace back to shore? Miss Helmina and I will wait here for you to come back and get us.'
With all of us working together, we got the Duke into the second boat. Once that was done, I sat on the across from Miss Helmina. Just before he rowed away, James took my hand and looked at me with his eyes shining,
‘Don’t worry, I will be back shortly. Stay here with Miss Helmina.’ He said. (Zuben: She aint going nowhere without no oars)
‘We’ll be fine. The weather is nice and we won’t get lost even if we get moved by the wind, so please take the Duke.’
After James left with the Duke, I exchanged pleasantries with a red-faced Miss Helmina but she suddenly wailed and began to cry,
‘The Duke dislikes me! I had heard the Duke had a hobby so I dressed like this.’ Helmina said as she pulled her button-down dress apart widely to reveal red ropes digging into her fleshy body. She did have pretty skin. The ropes were tied around her breast and across her torso and I could not help but imagine where the rope led to. Thi-was this the thing that those people with special taste are willing to do: the tortoise shell binding?! Did this mean the Duke is a Sadist?! (Zuben: You know the answer to that better than anyone, dear)
I stared at Helmina in shock, and she began to cry even louder.
‘What shall I do? I thought I could finally elevate our barony! My father will scold me for this. Out residence is so old, but we can’t even pay for repairs. What do I do?!’ she cried some more.
Her make-up was becoming ruined and her plump face was looking worse by the minute. I plucked out my handkerchief and wiped away the smudged part of her make up.
‘Helmina, don’t cry. I think that a person who thinks of her family like you is sincere. Maybe a man who is a bit older, more kind and tolerant, will suit you. The Duke is not that person. There is no one with a cute smile like Helmina, there will be someone who would appreciate your charms someday. I had three fiancés, and they ran away.’ (Zuben: Look into my eyes, on the count of three, forget about my Duke...)
‘Eh~? Three fiancés? Moreover, they ran away?’ Helmina exclaimed. She suddenly stopped wailing like it was the end of the world and looked at me with compassionate eyes. I felt like a fool, I had been so desperate to comfort her, I ended up making myself look foolish. But, the duke was not only a womaniser, he was also into S&M. Was I an M, then? (Zuben: Ha!)
Helmina wiped her tears and looked up at the clear blue sky. A bird flew over us.
‘I will withdraw from the marriage candidacy.’ She said finally, ‘This binding hurts terribly and I do not like pain. I can’t marry the duke.’
I felt relieved for some reason. Perhaps it was the pangs of conscience from forcing the misogynistic Duke into this situation. Though it may not be possible for the Duke to refuse his Majesty’s edict, but if all three ladies turned him down, the King would let the matter rest.
As promised, James returned with a spare oar. He boarded the boat, and the space became smaller. Although I could row, I wondered how a noble lady would row in a dignified manner, as I tried to sit next to Helmina.
‘Julia, sit in front of me. The boat will be better balanced.’ James said. Thinking on it more, I looked at Helmina; although she was petite, she was heavy-set. It made more sense to sit near James. While I was hesitating, James parted his legs and made me sit between them. James face was over my ear and his breath was over my ear and cheek. Was my neck suddenly hot because of the sun? My head was soon filed with the scent of his cologne.
‘Julia…’ He suddenly called my name in my ear. I jumped unconsciously.
‘Ho!’ My ears were burning out of embarrassment. Helmina’s teasing look was most painful. I tried to be as calm as possible,
‘What…what is it James?
‘Huhuu, you are amazing. Henry’s seizure occurred as expected, but he is calm now thanks to you.’
An expected seizure? I had read hyperventilation syndrome was related to stress. I wonder if that dastardly man was under some kind of stress. That would be funny. 

14 Appealing to the Duke

After we arrived ashore, we went to look in on the Duke who was resting in the park management cabin. Helmina was a bit lost but she eventually decided to come along to inform the duke of her withdrawal and apologise to him.
We were guided through the copse of trees by James, we came to an large area with planted shrubbery and large statues placed between them. Beyond that was the cabin. I caught a glimpse of a statue by a famous sculptor but could only gnash my teeth as we entered the cabin. Although it was a cabin, it was rather spacious with many doors past the main entry.
We entered a room where the Duke was reclining on the bed. I was afraid he would still be angry with me because of my actions so I hid behind James. The Duke seemed to be looking a bit tense despite his reclining. Looking at him, one would think he had a deadline. James behaved like his bright and frivolous self. He held his arms out wide and said loudly,
‘Henry! You seem to have improved a lot. I was surprised, I never thought I would meet you here of all places!’
‘Don’t lie, James, you guys were following me.’ He replied with a smile full of laughter.
Oh…he was alright. I thought to make a minimum of greetings in accordance with courtesy but Helmina beat me. She appeared from around James and put her hands on the bed as though she was trying to get in the bed with the Duke,
‘Um…Duke Magnaria…I want to sincerely thank your Grace…’
‘Hold it right there! Do not come any closer!’ The Duke shrieked. (Zuben: Can you imagine a big handsome man shrieking?)
The Duke drew the sheet up against himself, trying to block Helmina’s advance with it. His face was pale and his voice was trembling and stuttered. But Helmina kept trying without paying attention to his discomfort.
‘But your Grace, I….!
‘I have to leave! I feel awful!’ he shouted as his patience reached the limit. He jumped out of bed and ran out of the room. Although my mind was slow to catch up with the sudden development, I must follow that person who has fled. I turned to James who was also stunned by the events,
‘James! Look after Helmina. I’ll go after the Duke!’
‘Julia?!!’
I chased after the Duke, who had run out barefoot without any thought as to his image. As expected of the Kingdom’s foremost knight, his speed is beyond imagination. I lost sight of him as soon as he rounded a sculpture. I was out of breath.
‘Impossible…’
A knight, I certainly could not catch up with him. Not in delicate heels anyway.
I sat down and leaned on the sculpture to catch my breath. I looked up and the sky and closed my eyes. This area didn’t seem to be frequented by a lot of visitors so my rough breathing dominated the space. The sunshine was rather dazzling; I could see it even when my eyes were closed. But it was rather pleasant to sit on the grass and relax.
How long have I been dozing?
The dazzling light penetrating my eyelids suddenly turned dark. I opened my eyes in surprise to find a familiar beautiful face looking down at me. He was sweaty with his golden hair hanging over his face. He didn’t have his coat on, because he had been in bed in the park management cabin. The buttons of his shirt were undone, so I could see his sturdy abdominal muscles.
‘Duke Magnaria…’
The Duke blushed as he spoke with indignation, ‘That woman…she made me touch her breast directly. I can still feel her skin on my hand…I am unable to forget. I feel disgusted!’ As he spoke he kept striking his hand against the sculpture till the skin tore and began to bleed. I quickly sat up and held on to his hand, and said with a pleading voice,
‘Your Grace, please stop it or you will not be able to hold a sword.’
At my plea, the Duke lost momentum. He looked to me with his eyes pleading, looking like an abandoned kitten, he said,
‘Julia. Please let me touch your breasts. The bad feeling remains in my fingers.’
His entreaty was ardent and his eyes were pleading and sorrowful.
My eyes became points, ‘Huh?!’ (Zuben: She was shocked and flagger basted**)

**Flabbergasted - because saying things arse about face is sometimes funny.


Index 🃛 Next Chapters

Comments

  1. *my eyes became points* Huh!?
    Hahhahha, if I were her, I'd have the same reaction.

    thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me touch you
    ah! really, weren't you disgusted?
    it's selective, only you can touch me, bah.

    Thanks for the chapters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like wut??

    😂😂😂😂
    Did he just directly asked someone to allow for 'sexual harrasment'?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's being polite about it so that should negate the harrassment part, shouldnt it?

      Delete
    2. Yeah i put the '' for that ... But still xD

      Consensual boob touching hahahahah

      Delete
    3. Normally it would be reply with a kick between the legs or eyes poking or slapping. Normalllyyy.. as FL isn't normal... i wonder what she do.

      Delete
    4. You forgot, she harassed him first. *Tits* for tat tho��

      Delete
  4. More please! Love where this is going XD

    Hehehe if the duke is into S&M, does Julia really think she is an "M"??? lolololol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. *intentional* My fault for not making that clear. thanks for reading(*⌒∇⌒*)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Dear reader, please don't be alarmed your comment doesn't appear right away. Comments are moderated. Your comment will appear within twenty four hours.

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)

Mo Yan in the Book 11 - 15 (H)