Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

I Can't Reply to Comments! Oh Noooooo!

Hi all,

First of all, thanks for your comments and thanks for reading!

Don't worry if your comments don't show up right away, they get put into an inbox for moderation and I go along and sift through spam and possible haters! So your comments will turn up by the next day or sooner if I have nothing on and I am harassing the blog.

To the crux of the matter, I can't seem to reply to all you beautiful people who took time to comment. Google sensei despite running the blog engine ain't got answers. So while I figure things out...

@ Every one: You're welcome. As long as I don't overwhelm myself, I'm quite happy at the moment -have no plans to drop anything.

@ Silver Hip: 8/10! High praise indeed. Bless you! I have gone back and done as you requested. I hate text walls too, why I did not do that earlier is a mystery to me.

@ deku ok: I did not blast the bus. It was a close one, but good sphincter control in the outside world. LOL, I'm glad that amused someone.

@ -ღ FaaZai ღ : I will do my best but I won't promise anything.

On a side note, I am quite surprised by Yasashii's popularity, all of you sneaky smut lovers out there, nice to meet you! Thanks to whoever put it up on novel updates. I didn't, cos I did't think people cared for smut anymore. And how does one explain Chapter 1...

I am also very happy they way I'm editing it is making sense to people, because sometimes I get confused and just write what I want in place of the garbled nonsense.

As I come closer to the end of Yasashii, I will be on the look out for more fun and not too angsty smut. If anyone has suggestions let me know. I can only do two books at a time.

Be well all 🙇☺x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)

Mo Yan in the Book 11 - 15 (H)