Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Fall In Love WIth Me 4 & 5: I love you, you love me but this me is not really me...O.o!

Meh

 Hmm nothing major happens...


Potential clients are pouring in for Oz after the advert aired.  Lance blows a gasket over the OZ amaze-balls advert, because the client was originally theirs and whilst the realty is not a major client they are losing Samsung a major client to Oz. He heads over to Oz to confront them about it and meet the mysterious Xiao Lu. Leo is now a bit suspicious of Xiao Lu/Tian Zing. There is a night of skin ship between Tian Xing and Tao Zi when they are locked in the prop warehouse. Xiao Lu gets a place of his own because every one is curious about him, he gets sick whilst Butler is away and Tao Zi takes care of him realising she might like him.

The most exciting thing was the Tian Zing and Tao Zi sleep over, whilst Leo searches for her all night, which was depressing. She's not a child. I dunno why he couldn't wait until she called. Honestly, Leo catching feels seems like an afterthought to me but whatevers. I can't even think of a cheesy moniker for the episodes. Spoke too soon :)
Maybe she's just being a proactive young lady because Xiao Lu has been very helpful and instrumental in Oz's growing success, I get that she feels she should take care of him but the scenes have been quite cringe worthy. One of them was an ad for Betty Crocker cakes but did she really need to go back to his house that evening...I dunno I guess I'm just nit-picky. I think that to me it just seems like she pities him for being alone rather than a case of burgeoning like-love whatever, or maybe that is what burgeoning love is for TW drama writers. You guys can make up your mind about it yourselves. Tian Xing is a goner, poor dude.


Tian Xing/Xiao lu's antics keep the show entertaining enough for me not to drop it. And I like Tao Zi and Tian Xing's interactions. Aaron is getting handsomer to me by the minute, what happened to me?!


When did I start going for the Ken doll look?! I'm probably just ovulating, therefore any thing on two legs and who is not gay will do :/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)