Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Cinderella Did Not Leave Her Shoe - Side Stories V Part 1 & 2

 

じゅん


Thanks you to the person adjusting the NovelUpdates Chapters to my whims, even if it is a bot.


Charge! Visiting Hubby’s workplace!

‘Madame Brennan!’

I was out shopping with Marie and Sam, a footman, when I was hailed. I turned around only to be blocked by Sam’s broad back. I couldn’t see who it was.

‘Hello, I am Samuel Maug, I belong in the 2nd Royal Knight troop. I guarded the Crown Prince at the last tea party you had.’

Once he introduced himself, Sam stepped aside, and I was able to see who was speaking to me.

‘Hello, Sir Maug, thank you for that day. My husband is always indebted.’ I greeted cheerfully with a small bob. I recognised him. Though he was Volker’s subordinate, I was a bit nervous.

‘No need to be so polite. I am indebted to the General, you don’t have to be so polite.’ Samuel said with an embarrassed wave of his hand.

I could see he was a kind and friendly person.

I say hello to the knights I run into in the palace, but since we rarely converse I don’t actually know their names.

Thinking about it, it wouldn’t do. I am the General’s wife after all. I should be able to support my husband publicly and privately, and understand his work to some extent.

Sir Maug smiled at me as he said, ‘I was hoping to convince you to come to the Royal Guard complex one of these days. I’m sure you’ll find it interesting.’

That was it! I clenched my fist in my head. And realised I was actually doing it in real life surprising Sir Maug.

🌈


Volker was silent. His eyes were closed and his arms were folded across his chest, but he had a pained expression on his face.

He was thinking about it. He was thinking very deeply, wasn’t he? But why? I just want to visit the barracks; it wasn’t so bad. If it wouldn’t work, he could just say so.

Or did he get tired and fall asleep.

Did he think too much and fall asleep?

‘Volker?’ I called as I pulled at his sleeve.

‘Hmm?’ he replied.

‘Is it not okay?’ I asked kneeling before him and putting my hands on his knees as I looked up at him. His expression softened, but he hadn’t said yes yet.

‘Is it too presumptuous of me wanting to see your work?’

I would like to thank the various knights like Maug for their help and say hello to the others. I have visited the office a lot, but I only get to speak to Nicolo. Before I could see anyone else, Volker carries me off.

I could only come up with one assumption; was I annoying?

Maybe it would be a nuisance if a silly woman is roaming around the barracks and training grounds. Even if I’m not worried, the knights may be inconvenienced. After all, it’s the general’s wife was visiting, there would be added duties on top of their normal ones, and they wouldn’t want to be rude.

I don’t think Volker would want to put his Knights through such unnecessary trouble.

Maybe Maug was just flattering me when he asked.

But when me mentioned it, I felt the timing was just perfect.

Ah~ its so annoying that I can’t get rid of my childish aspect. I have to become a calm adult woman. I have to match Priscilla. Calm adult woman don’t ask for selfish things that bother their men. I supposed I should think of another way to understand Volker’s work.

Hence, “wanting to go on a tour” was put away. I rose, ‘I’m sorry to bother you when you’re tired.’ I said.

I was about to turn away when I was pulled back.

‘Oh!’

 


Charge! Visiting Hubby’s workplace! 2

I fell back into his lap and he wrapped his arms around me.

‘I’m sorry did I hurt you?’ I asked hurriedly. (Zuben: Why are you apologising when he was the one who pulled you down) No matter how small I was, it would hurt if one suddenly fell on his lap. Actually, I am actually hurting a little. Volker’s thighs are very well trained, his muscles are very hard.

‘No. Let’s chat.’

Chat on his lap…

Ever since I met Volker I feel like I have been sitting in chairs less often. I felt a bit apologetic for some reason.

I wriggled a bit, and Volker tightened his hold on me.

‘I don’t mind you visiting and I am happy that you’re interested in my work. But I will be placing you amongst beasts hungry for women.’

Volker still looked pained.

‘But many of the knights are aristocrats, right?' I knew a few of them; they couldn’t be all beastly can they? (Zuben: They are men aristocrats or not. It’s also discrimination thinking if they are aristos they are better)

Was he referring to acquaintances of Eugene’s? But Sir Maug I met today, he was very gentlemanly, wasn’t he?

‘Don’t look like that. It’s a workplace full of sweaty basic men.’ He said as he buried he tucked his nose into the crook of my shoulder.

‘You smell so nice.’ He said.

But I haven’t bathed yet.

I shrugged him off, but he turned me to face him, and buried his face between my breasts instead.

‘The nape is good, but here makes me very happy.’ He said as his traced a finger along my collarbone and slid down the middle into my cleavage.

What maniac tastes are you exposing?! Even I sweat. We need to review after a bath.

‘Lets turn this way.’ He said lifting me so I was now properly face to face.

‘Volker?!’

Why is this suddenly embarrassing?!

He kissed my hot cheeks, ‘Fredericka is so cute.’ He said against my skin, before dropping light kisses on the tip of my nose and my lips.

‘Vol-’ I tried to protest, but his tongue slipped in, and I was swept away.

Pleasure sprung up from beneath. I was filled with a sense of bliss that grasped me from the inside, crushing my heart. I wanted to touch him more. I wriggled against him, and Volker laughed.

‘Straddle me.’ He said, helping me bring my legs on either side of his waist and I was able to get closer to me, and he buried his face him my chest. Don’t you feel shy doing this? But I could feel his breathing and he was making happy sounds.

If he was happy then it was good. I like to make him happy.

‘You must prefer breasts,’ I said. I had been told men were divided into breasts or hips. It seems Volker likes breasts. I am glad I have big ones!

‘Hm, not really. I don’t have any particular preference. But I just want to do this because they are your breasts. Their size, shape and sensitivity are just wonderful. And it isn’t always because I want to have sex, but more sacred…like something maternal. No, I’m not saying you look old. How should I put it…?’

He looked annoyed that he couldn’t find the words he wanted to convey his thoughts. It didn’t matter, I hugged him to my chest.

‘I’m not quite sure because they can be a pain, they are heavy and my clothes have to be made to hold them up. But I am happy you like them and they make you feel good.’

It was kind of strange that something someone doesn’t like another would like it. (Zuben: One man’s meat is another man’s poison, dear). I am sure there are many other things like that in the world…?


Index Next

Comments

  1. Volker is delighted with his wife and does not want others to even lay their eyes on her....ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Volker is trying very hard not to be a "house arrest" husband.

      Delete
  2. thanks!
    lol, we can all see that volker's possessiveness doesn't want him having his wife out and about, but even though our dear madame brennan knows he's possessive (or doesn't she, hmmm), she doesn't know the full extent of it kekeke!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear reader, please don't be alarmed your comment doesn't appear right away. Comments are moderated. Your comment will appear within twenty four hours.

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)