Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Cinderella Did Not Leave Her Shoe - Side Stories IV Part 3 (H)

 




The Future of Brennan:

 Julius downed the completely cold tea, bowed deeply and left.

His eyes were red from crying, but his face was really refreshing.

‘It’s thanks to Julius that I can be next to you like this.’ I said snuggling closer to Volker while he wrapped his large hand around my shoulder gently. I close my eyes while being surrounded by my favourite scent.

I was struck once again by how hard it was to be next to the one I love with such satisfaction. And now what I thought was luck was because of Julius’ hard work – and not only Julius. Prince Stefan, Priscilla and the girls (Zuben: What did they do?)

I could not thank them enough for how blessed I was.

‘I would like to thank him, but he may not accept it.’ Volker murmured. (Zuben: Yeah, you stole his first love, ero-oyaji)

He kissed my temple as he said, ‘Forget I said anything.’

‘Master, Madame, how about a cup of tea?’ Xavier appeared with a fresh pot, and filled our cups elegantly.

I took a sip and the warmth made me mellow.

‘What do you think Julius will do now? He definitely cannot go back to Jiu village.’

‘That’s right.’

I was suddenly worried. I wondered if we should find him and help him with what he wanted to do in the future.

But Xavier told us not to worry, ‘I stopped the young man before he left and gave him a letter of introduction to a Brennan relative. He can go there to seek employment should he want to.’

‘That’s really generous!’ I exclaimed, a Brennan family letter of introduction was a big deal.

‘We have to be thankful for the brave man who saved the Brennan family from dying out.’ Xavier said looking solemnly into the distance.

‘We’re now waiting for the children.’ He said.

Volker choked on his tea.

Xavier smirked and returned to the house.

I handed Volker a serviette and patted his back as he coughed.

Once he recovered, he asked, ‘Do you understand?’

Hmm? What is this sultry air appearing?

‘Thanks to Julius…right?’

What else is there?

‘Isn’t it correct to pass on the story to the grandchildren?’

‘Why would we tell the story to another family?’

Volker picked me up and put me on his lap as usual.

‘There have to be children before grandchildren, right?’

Hn!

That baritone that echoed through my bones. I was entranced by his voice but after a few beats, I realised what he was trying to say.

I had never really given it much thoughts. Of course, common sense was to have children to carry on the family line. And people like to talk about who gave birth, how long after marriage they had children and so on!

I looked up at Volker, he looked heated. Volker, it’s still daytime! Daytime!

‘Well yes, that’s true…’

I tried to keep Volker from kissing me by pushing against his strong chest, but it was hard sitting on his lap, but his kisses feel good.

‘Don’t you want my children, Fredericka?’ He asked seductively as he stroked my back and sides.

Volker, why are your hands moving about like we are in bed? My cheeks were red as he dropped little kisses on my cheeks and forehead.

Of course I want children with Volker. I’m sure our children would be so cute! But honestly I wasn’t thinking about it at all, I was still trying my best to receive Volker’s big hot love, I wasn’t thinking about the future.

Life with Volker and children…I smiled unconsciously.

I remembered what my father had said, “I want to hold my grandchild!”

Though he had been joking, he was also serious.

Imagining Volker picking up our little baby…Wow! How amazing!

‘I want children with you, Volker.’

I was lost in my imagination about children and Volker…and Volker, I could feel his heat under my butt. It was so hot, I couldn’t ignore it anymore and my body was beginning to ache in response to him.

‘But, we’re outside right now…’

We don’t know who could see us.

‘Then, let’s go to the bedroom.’

He carried me off into the house, as he went by the maids, he told them we didn’t need dinner and went up to our bedroom and shut the door hard.

Volker, what do you mean we don’t need dinner?!

It’s still so bright.

‘Ah Volker~?'

‘It’s alright, leave it all to me.’ He said.

What?!!!

What’s this sense of foreboding?!

‘Ah, uh~ Volker ah~’ I couldn't speak properly because I was being deeply stimulated by Volker’s big thing. It filled me painfully.

‘Fredericka, does it hurt?’ He asked huskily. My reliable husband was sweaty, but doesn’t look tired. As usual, his training method is different from mine.

Even though he knows it aches, he doesn’t stop. I was on my back with my legs folded up to my chest, and he was pounding me all the way – although it felt good, it was a little too oppressive.

‘Shall we change?’ he asked, and he turned me over still inside me.

‘Ah~ oh~’ I moaned as I was stimulated by his penis all around my vagina. He was rubbing me at a different angle than usual, it gave a sensation so pleasant my toes curled.

‘Hmm, how about this?’ he put a cushion underneath back to prop my bottom up.

He started to move in and out in languid strokes.

‘Ah~ uhn…oh…uh~’ I was moaning loudly without thinking. As soon as I realised those loud moans were coming from me, my face grew hot with shame. Through my squinted eyes, I could see Volker smile happily at me. I wanted to keep my mouth shut but I couldn’t, mind numbing pleasure ran from the back to my brain.

‘Ah~ hold on~ oh~’

I could barely think, he was rubbing good places I didn’t even know I had. It felt so good.

‘I love you so much, Fredericka…’ he said hotly as he hugged me tightly. I held on to him as well. His invasion was both terrifying and comfortable. But with his sweaty forest-y scent around me, my body contacted around Volker’s manhood, not letting him go.

‘Oh~ oh~ Volker~’

There were sparks in front of my eyes. The pleasure was so intense I was surprised I was still conscious.

Volker let out his hot stuff inside me at the same time, and then lay on me catching his breath. The warmth inside and out was so comfortable, I was beginning to feel drowsy. It would be nice just to fall asleep like this.

‘Oh Fredericka…’ He rubbed his nose against mine, I loved when he did that, before kissing me. He held my face in his hands, and nibbled on my bottom lip. He smiled and deepened the kiss, putting his tongue inside my mouth.

‘Hmm Volker…’

I put my arms around his neck and return his kisses – I wanted to feel him more.

Wait? Why was it getting big again before he pulled out.

Volker?

‘Volker…?’

He gave a slightly embarrassed smile, ‘I’m so happy you’re kissing me so nicely,’

Volker, you’re being too honest here.

He pulled out and turned me over on all fours. As he stroked the skin of my back, I could feel the heat pour of me and flow down my thigh.

‘From behind, I can love your beautiful lines and nape as much as I like~’ he said as he rubbed the head of his penis against my cleft. I wanted to block my ears from the sound.

‘Volker please,’

But Volker entered me without hearing my appeal.

‘Oh oh~’

He entered the bottleneck without resistance. This time, he loved me slowly. The bliss made me lose arm strength, and I could no longer support myself, but my butt ended up sticking up more, offering a better point.

‘But I can’t kiss you…I’m lonely,’ he said as he dropped kisses between my shoulder blades, I was surprised at how sensual it was.

‘Hnn, oh no~ no~’

What did Volker think of me tightening around his cock with joy as I said no? I was curious, but it was too embarrassing to ask. However, I don’t think he minds, because the hands stroking my waist was gentle.

My thoughts became muddled. It felt good, but I wanted more.

I was yearning for him to go deeper.

Was I such a nasty person? But it wasn’t a bad thing to have an erotic newlywed life with my husband.

He seduced me, right? I couldn’t never refuse when those hot hazel eyes looked into mine, and when his sweet baritone whispered his love for me. How can a girl like me resist this physical beauty? Especially since my body has been trained!

I want to touch him lots. I want to love him more. Volker looks great and feels good to touch, I am always struck be indescribable happiness when I touch him. It feels like something wonderful is coming out of my skin! I should get more than sweat, shouldn't I?!

So it was unavoidable for me to say this; it’s natural…maybe!

‘Volker~ hmm more~ deeper~ please~’

Volker stopped.

‘No, no, don’t stop!’

I could feel him grow bigger inside of me. He groaned painfully and began to pierce me deeply.

‘Ah! Hm~ oh~ ah~’ I was spouting sounds that would be difficult to translate into human language.

And as a result of being loved until I fainted without even having dinner. I gave birth the following year; a dignified little girl that looked very much like Volker. And two years later, I gave birth to twin boys.

Everyday was fun and busy.


‘Mother, please read!’ Bianca, who had been running around in the garden, appeared with a picture book. Her cheeks were bright red.

I looked at the book. I was unfamiliar, I didn’t remember buying it.

‘What happened, Miss Fredericka?’ Marie asked as she entered after Bianca – she had noted my frown.

She exclaimed when she saw the book, ‘That’s a very popular picture book. It’s out of stock in every book store.’

‘But I don’t remember buying it. Did Volker?’

Volker, we discovered, had become a troublesome father the moment Bianca once born. He took one look at her and declared,

“I’m not letting her marry anyone!”

We were all amazed.

“Bianca is dad’s alone!”

I cried a little when I was told. It sounded like me daughter-crazy husband was going to leave me, but at the moment I saw no sign of that.

Does he know a bird in hand is worth two in the bush?’

‘Read it, mama, read!’

‘Sorry Bianca. Here goes…’

I quickly read through it to get the gist; hm a prince and an oppressed heroine, a witch, a pumpkin carriage, the pair meet and she runs away leaving her shoe, the hero finds her, a happy ending. It is a bit familiar in places.

I read it to Bianca, who wowed and kyaa’d in the appropriate places. Her eyes were twinkling happily.

When we were done, she took the book and admired the illustrations.

Marie came closer while Bianca was occupied with the pictures.

‘Sounds a bit…familiar?’ Marie said with a teasing grin.

I know what she meant, but I couldn’t say anything with Bianca here.

‘It is nothing alike.’

Marie changed her strategy, and said, ‘That’s true, in the case of the Miss, it wasn’t the shoes you dropped.’

I hurriedly covered Marie’s mouth. I didn’t want her to say it out loud, Bianca knows what panties are.

Marie didn’t look sorry.

Bianca finished with the picture book, and put it aside.

‘Can I go feed birds?’ she asked.

Were the birds gathering now?

‘I suppose.’ I replied handing her a bad of bread crumbs.

With a giggle, Bianca rushed back out into the garden with the bag with Marie close behind her.

My child is growing up to be a good child who reads the air, huh…

The book caught my eye again, I picked it up as I rose; the twins would soon wake up. Just as I was about to put it away in a bookshelf I noticed something was written on the black hard cover.

I brought it closer to see, it was writing in small print, “Be happy”

Huh! I gasped.

My intuition told me it could only be one person, even though I tried to deny it.

I looked out at the garden where Marie and Bianca were playing. I could see no one around. If something happened, the guards would be visibly running about.

I looked back at the book; could this be regarded as a blessing.

Did it mean that he had healed his wounds in the past years and had been able to move forward? Bittersweet emotions came and went. It felt like so long ago…

I was a little surprised that my feelings had settled as well, and they had been unexpectedly handled within me.

‘Time is amazing.’

I was now a mother of three children. It was enough time to change.

I took a deep breath and exhaled, before putting the book away, and going up to the twins’ room.

Be happy huh?

‘I wish you a wonderful happiness.’ I whispered into the air as I went up the stairs. 

 


Index ♦ Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)