Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Lee Seungmin

Wishing everyone; Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Joyous Celebrations of all kinds to everyone of all kinds.

I wish everyone a happy new year; I hope that life brings us more lovely things than sad in the coming year. There is no happiness without freedom, there is no happiness without contentment, but we should always strive for better.

Wishing all my readers the best of life's good vibes, and the will and strength to carry on through hard times.

Love ya all.

Discord Invite

P.S.: I'm on hiatus for a while - a few books are staring at me sadly.

P.P.S: New Discord invite. No one should complain if they miss it this time. Nothing till the 29 - 30 update if you do. I repeat once again.

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you too.🎅

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry christmas~ ❄️

    Was wondering if you could put your discord link available as a christmas gift for us? (sorry for being a greedy ;_;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gracias y felices fiestasss ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't have the discord, I don't have the password, I can't read T.T

    I didn't even know you had a discord.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas, New Year and Kings Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish to know your discord zuben.. I haven't finish the namjang secretary yet.. I will be a behave follower and read silently 😄

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, is it possible to get a new invite link please?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear reader, please don't be alarmed your comment doesn't appear right away. Comments are moderated. Your comment will appear within twenty four hours.

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)

Mo Yan in the Book 11 - 15 (H)