Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Crossdressing Secretary Chapters 19 - 20

How everyone will feel after reading this update, then I would not be the only one - giphy.com:


‘You made me go around in circles.’

‘But I-’ she was about to say but he stopped her with a harsh kiss.

‘Hn!’ Her lips ached with words that had been about to be spoken. Hot breath poured against her pursed lips refusing to accept him. He continued to kiss her through stifled breathing. His tongue broke through her defences and the sensation of him licking her mouth and entwinning with her tongue made her knees feel weak.

He continued to kiss her even as she couldn’t breathe.

She staggered and he held her tightly against him.

‘The river is behind you.’ He said as he kissed down her chin, but his eyes were now on her reddened fluttering lips.

‘I have been pushed far enough that I have to push you into a corner that you can’t run from.’ He said hoarsely. The desire in his voice made Seowon’s legs want to buckle.



 

Comments

  1. It was only good one day? It said "weekend " and its Saturday now so I thought it would still be good but its saying expired

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made it on time but the i still got the invite invalid what do I do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry senpai butt I'm late and the link already expired Dx, can you please share it again ㅠㅠ thank you

      Delete
  3. I want to read this series but can't find the discord link- please help, I've tried looking on what I think is the main page. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear reader, please don't be alarmed your comment doesn't appear right away. Comments are moderated. Your comment will appear within twenty four hours.

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)