Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Crossdressing Secretary Chapters 1 and 2



Hands touch. Eyes meet...

‘Good morning Vice President Lee, I am your new secretary; Han Do-won.’ She introduced herself calmly, although her expression was nervous.

‘Is that so?’ Lee Kang-joon replied.

At one glance, he was overwhelming. He was like a finely hewn statue with a beautiful face and imposing height. He was even more handsome than a model in his well fitting suit. His dark grey eyes were cold as they stared at her, as though he was studying her.  (Zuben: His dick probably just gave a little throb)

‘I shall leave it up to you.’ Lee Kang-joon said as he held his large hand out to Seowon.

‘I will do my best, sir.’ She replied, taking his hand.  Tension made her palms sweaty, fortunately he released her quickly.


I'm Your New Secretary

Comments

  1. Where's the link to discord? Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  2. See 'Discordant Discord' on the main page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The discord widget in the sidebar isn't loading for me, is that the only place to be able to join the discord?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i realized that i missed the post for the discord, is there a way for me to join despite being so late?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like the discord link has already expired . Now what to do?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if I'm stupid, I can't find that discord link, I'm crying

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Zuben, ☺️good to see you back
    I'm an avid reader of yours and just found out that you're translating a korean smutnovel that's gender gender 🤩
    But I cant find the password anywhere 😥😭 please tell me , how can I continues to read the rest of the updates ?😭

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hii, I wanted to know how I can read the entire novel. And how do I get the password 😔

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear reader, please don't be alarmed your comment doesn't appear right away. Comments are moderated. Your comment will appear within twenty four hours.

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)