Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Woman Hating Duke 52 - 54 END (H)

Jon Paul - Pinterest


52 In the Garden:

After a night of uninterrupted sleep, I was able to walk. It felt rather strange, Henry became worried and wanted to see what was going on, but I refused resolutely. I sort of felt like something was stuck between my legs.
I think it was partly Henry’s fault.
When I arrived at the breakfast room, Percy was there. He was very surprised when Henry introduced me as his fiancée. James also stayed over, so he was at breakfast with a smile on his face, making Percy even more confused.
Of course, he had thought that James was my lover.
I had thought about asking him about Shirley. We were supposed to exchange letters, but since I suddenly returned to the Capital, I wouldn’t have any news from her.
I also returned to the castle to see the Queen. I wanted to apologise for not returning the night before and to let her know that Henry and I were engaged. Of course, Henry and James accompanied me. Queen Eleanor seemed to have guessed what happened between Henry and I that night; the realisation made me red with embarrassment.
Henry and James got into planning the wedding, even more so than me. (Zuben: Isn't it funny how the men in Asian novels are into planning their weddings?) So I decided to leave it all to both of them. I had no choice but to introduce Hermiata caramel to our guests. The engagement ball was to come first; I didn’t understand why those two were so excited about the wedding.
It wasn't as though I was not interested in the wedding preparations, it’s just that I never thought I would be marrying Henry; it was all so sudden. There was the fact that we had done the deed before marriage, and Henry was so happy. I did not know how to tell him I wanted to spend some together more sedately before getting married.
I listened out for rumours about the Bourbons; they had reparated a considerable amount of territory to the royal family in atonement for disparaging the Duke’s name. Yet, they seemed pleased that I, who was related to the Earl of Bourbon, was becoming the Duke’s bride and maybe their punishment may be lessened. I hadn’t been able to speak to Isabel, but then she most probably would have been derisive.
Since I was marrying the Duke of Magnaria, I would be living in the royal capital and would be able to see Hannah in Myseln, so that was good.
I definitely could not give up the privilege of seeing Henry’s sleeping face every morning for anyone.
His handsome face was relaxed and defenceless, and his mouth was partly open; I had a strong urge to lock him in the room, tie him up and attack him. I did not realise I had such a side to me. I could not do it right now, but a plan was cooking in my mind.
I had not neglected to prepare for it, even though we hadn’t made love since that night; it had been physically impossible. And then my bleeding started and that added another week, so it made a total of ten days we had not been together like that.
Tonight, I made James return to his house, or else, he would sneak into our bedroom and try to sleep with us (Zuben: LOL, James is such a weirdo). Recently, he seemed to have had a breakthrough, because, with us, he was more faithful to his desires and did not try to hide his emotions. That was not to say his paranoia was gone, but that he was more open about it. But I felt I should endure it until the child he desired came.
That evening, I asked the maids to wash my body carefully, and rub in scented oils. After that, I slipped on a light pink off shoulder night dress I had prepared for tonight. Under it I wore red lacy undies that were secured with red ribbons. Put on some light make-up and I tied my hair up with a red ribbon as well. Now I was all set.
I had asked Henry to meet me in the greenhouse conservatory. It was a garden in full bloom, there were birds tweeting amongst the trees and shrubs. I felt like I was in fantasy world as I walked through. The air was humid and thick with the scent of flowers. The variety of flowers in the conservatory was diverse; rare tropical flowers bloomed here despite Bosch’s temperate climate.
In the middle of the indoor garden was a small fountain with upholstered sofas around it.
I heard a noise and turned to see a beautiful spectacle; it did not get old, even though I saw him like this in the morning. The Duke in his black spy high collared coat was standing behind me.
‘You’re wearing it like I asked, your Grace, you look great.’
I sat on the rim of the fountain and sensually crossed my leg. I put my elbow on my knee and put my chin in my hand watching him. My heart was pounding in anticipation.
The only sound was of the waterfall behind me, and Henry’s excited breathing.
For the past ten days, I noticed that he had been leaving bed and going to the bathroom in the middle of the night, because we hadn’t been able to do anything despite sleeping in the same bed.
Henry, realising that that was about to change, was tightening his trousers with his mass of desire,
‘Julia…’ he called, trying to reach for me, but I stopped him with a finger.
‘No, your Grace,’
I glanced at the fan shaped sofa before me and ordered him to sit there. At first he looked puzzled, but he obediently sat down. The sofa wasn’t far from where I sat so our knees were only a couple of centimetres apart.
‘I am annoyed with you. Why did you do it so many times on the first night? Normally, it should only be done once, not until the woman loses her mind.’ (Zuben: How do you know it should only be done once, Julia?)
‘I’m sorry Julia, but it felt so good inside of you. I couldn’t help myself.’ he said contritely. He bowed his head as if he was truly reflecting on his actions.
It was nice to see the Commander of the Elite Knights, who was respected by his men, bowing his head like a scolded child. I was filled with a sense of superiority that I am the only one who could see him like this.
‘But from now on, I can’t do it like that to make a baby. That’s why I have thought about it, you must come at least five times before entering me.’
‘Julia...no!’ he said looking up at me in sorrow. Perhaps, he could guess what I was about to make him do. The fists on his thighs were tightened.
‘Let’s start my showing yourself here.’
‘I can’t! I can’t do such a thing where you can see me.’
‘You can’t?’ I replied folding my arms under my breasts pushing them up, ‘When you get out of bed every night, you’re not alone. You don’t know if it will feel better if I watch you than when you do it alone. Of course I am going to help because I am going to be your good wife.’
I had read that when a man can be seduced by a glimpse of something that he doesn’t see.
I found that Henry with his coat and shirt unbuttoned showing a little bit of his pectoral was very erotic.
I parted my legs and the night dress rode up. He could see my red lace panties. My lipstick was applied to be obvious but not vulgar. I slowly opened my mouth and licked my lips. I deprived him of reason in one sentence,
‘It will be a shame if you won’t show me; we won’t be able to do anything tonight.’
I gave him a joyful smile. The area was lit by many candles on a candelabra and the light of the moon.
I put my finger against my lips.
Then, even though he was embarrassed, he began to unbutton his trousers one by one.
His cock was soon exposed and it sprung out of his under-things gaining firmness. Such a ferocious looking thing was incongruous to Henry’s delicate beauty. Looking at him, I salivated. Though, I had not touched him and he had not touched me, I could feel my crotch tighten remembering his unique scent.
He grasped his throbbing flesh and his cheeks were dyes red. He asked again to check if I was serious,
‘Do you really want me to do it alone?’
I smiled at the faint hope in his question. I could help but this was punishment.
‘Yes, my Duke.’
He looked betrayed and his expression clouded. But he did as he was told and began to move his hand up and down his shaft and his eyes closed.  He must still feel my gaze with his eyes closed.
Clear fluid dripped from the engorged bulbous head and flowed down the hard shaft. I moved unconsciously and tried to stop the fluid by using my finger to stem the flow from the hold. Henry opened his eyes and looked down at me, panting.
I pressed the tip of my thumb into the hole on top of the sensitive head, but such effort was worthless because the clear fluid poured out running down my hand and wrist. (Zuben: A dubious fountain.)
‘Ah~ I can’t…’ as he said that, the juice of desire spouted from the end of his hot mass. I suppose he was now used to doing this, because he was able to scoop the milky fluid into the palm of his hand.
‘Julia,’ he panted still in the throes of the aftermath, ‘I can’t do this four more times. Please let me inside you.’ he begged.
I looked at him with hooded eyes, my expression filled with satisfaction that I made him so submissive. I rose and straddled him, and took his left hand filled with his cloudy fluid and licked it all up not leaving a drop. 


🂽


53 In the Garden:

Even though I had only been licking his hand, it did not take long for Henry to be hard again. I could see his big thing below me, throbbing. I raised my arms and untied the ribbon holding my hair, and grasped his arms, and tied him up.
‘Julia, what is this?’
His excitement had increased in proportion to the distance between us. His face was ruddy down to his neck and the gap in his collar. His scent in conjunction with the scent of his liquid of passion was a heady mix. It made me hot between my legs, but I kept tone calm so that he would not realise my lust.
‘It’s better to tie you up because I don’t know what you will do should I allow you to be free.’
‘Such a flimsy ribbon, I can just rip it apart.’
My breasts were right in his face. Wrapped in a thin nightwear, the shape was clear underneath cloth as my breasts swayed as I moved. His gaze followed them each time, and his excitement fuelled mine.
‘Is that so?’ I replied, ‘If you do, you can forget tonight. We shall just sleep together in bed. I love you.’
He understood what I was trying to say.
But I blushed for the first time today. Before he could counter my threat I kissed him. It was a violent kiss like the first time we kissed. I made him swallow my saliva, our tongues entangled violently. His fierce breathing fluttered my hair.
He refused to let my lips go, but I had to pull away to calm down, I was about to become drowsy with lust. I was so aroused that I could have inserted him into me. I wanted him deep inside my body to feel his passion. I could feel his presence under my crotch and it aroused me. How would it feel?
‘Julia, I can’t...I am reaching my limit. Please, I want you.’
His sapphire blue eyes appealed to me, they were filled with tears.
Seeing Henry tied up like this was such an indecent temptation, he looked so sensual. If he continued begging me, I will soon capitulate. So I quickly turned away.
I didn’t want to surrender yet, I wanted to taste Henry more, and I only had a little more time. This time, I would help.
I started to undo his jacket button, once that was one, I moved started to undo the buttons of his fine shirt. His broad chest began to be exposed behind the flaps of his shirt. I could not hold the desire to kiss him. I kissed his chest, his skin tasted a little of sweat, and I could see that his nipples were hard.
I used my lips and tongue to gently lick his nipples and the valley between his chest muscles. I was leaning close enough to him that my nipples were rubbing against his abdominal muscles. My sensitive tips felt good rubbing against his firm muscles.
‘This time, I will use my hand,’ I said sultrily as I grasped his meat stick.
I stroked him my palm, or just my fingers. Sometimes my touch was soft and sometimes it was firm, his hot cock increased its mass to ferocious.
‘Hmm, do does this feel?’ I asked. I was using my whole body to give him pleasure; I wanted to hear how he felt directly from his mouth.
But he all he could muster was panting. I strengthened my caresses to make him speak,
‘A ā ~a~a! Julia, I feel so good.' he managed to say.
It looked like his second peak was coming as soon as he said this. I felt his hot meat stick throb and flex in my hand before hot liquid dripped out over my hand. I looked at him with a blissful smile. His body was relaxed and his expression was ecstatic.
A sense of accomplishment that I dominated all of him filled my heart.
‘Oh no, your Grace, you have stained your uniform. Don’t worry, next time, I will do it with my mouth.’
I stepped off him and got between his legs. After his orgasms, he lost power. I took his cock in my mouth and this unique scent spread in my mouth; his scent, the smell of his sweat, and a mixture of other masculine scents.
‘Oh Julia, don’t do it just now. I’m so sensitive,’ he pleaded.
He tried to close his legs, but my head and shoulders impeded him. But his thigh muscles were still tense.
As soon as I rolled him around with my tongue, he hardened and filled my mouth. He got so big my jaw began to hurt; I somehow entangled him in my tongue.
‘Oh Julia, it’s so good.’
His pleasure increased as I caressed him with my mouth many times, but I let go when I felt like he was reaching the peak. My saliva mixed with his body fluids and the thick mucus connected to my lips in beaded stings. After several experiences, I began to roughly understand the timing of his peak. When once again, I stopped before he reached, he looked at me with a pained expression, but his face was ruddy,
‘Julia…’ his voice was pitiful and trembling. In that word, his tone was filled with accusation, despair and entreaty.
‘Henry, do you love me? Can you tell me you love me before everyone at the next ball? If you don’t agree to declare that I am your beloved woman, I will stop here.’
‘I cannot say such an embarrassing thing,’ he protested, ‘A man who professes such a thing is, well, not a man. You don’t say such things out loud even if you feel them inside.’ (Zuben: Oh Henry)
‘Is that so?’ I replied rising from between his legs, ‘Well then, good night, Henry. Sweet dreams.’
I turned and was about to walk away, but he stopped me.
‘Wait, Julia! You can’t just leave me like this! I’ll do it, but just once. So please…finish me.’
Hearing his answer I was heady with my victory.
Rather than to him, I turned to the fountain from which water sprayed like mist around us,
‘Tell me what you want. What do you want from me?’
He was not good at expressing himself. When I think about it, I have never heard him tell me sweet words except when he was sexually aroused. So why was it not possible to say it now that he was fully excited, was it his male pride or was it because he was puzzled by his first experience in twenty nine years?
With my back to him I lowered my night dress and exposed my torso. He could only see my bare back but I heard him gulp over the sound of the fountain.
‘I love this game but I can’t play it anymore. Please…’
It was unbearable because I wanted to see his pleasing expression.
I turned around as I crossed my arms over my breasts and straddled him again. I kissed his forehead and looked into his eyes. His expression was pleading, my heart squeezed full of my love for him.
But Henry licked my neck, it was so sudden, I moaned out loud.
He lowered his face and pushed my arms away, and began to lick my breasts. It felt so good. This was the first time I had felt like this from just being licked. I wonder if it was because of this situation.
My panties were wet, and my lower abdomen became hot and ached. I wanted him.
I moaned, drunk on the pleasure. But then I could see that the ribbon I had tied was unravelling. It would be over if he was released. I quickly tightened it. Henry also noticed this and his expression of humiliation changed to one of satisfaction,
‘Julia, do you want me? You don’t have to hold back…’
It was too late, he had noticed, but I took his lips and kissed him long and hard. This was punishment for him; I could not afford to lose. I didn’t know why, but it had become a game in which we were trying to make the other surrender.
As we kissed, Henry’s tongue pushed back at mine and entered my mouth, entangling with mine. I did not notice that I felt so good from the kiss that felt I had been licked to the back of my throat.
I was pulled back to reality by his triumphant voice,
‘You’re drooling; did our kiss feel that good?’
No, it can’t be another night with four shots without pulling out. He’s the one not going to be able to stand this night!
I glared at him in mock anger, caught the hem of my night dress in my mouth and untied my panties. My underwear was stuck to me because I was so wet. I pulled it off and my love juice dripped down over his pelvis.
‘Ha~ Julia~’
Henry had succumbed to my temptation again. Even if I had taken off my underwear, I had no intention of letting him into me yet. I sat upon him and rubbed my secret part over his hardness.
The slick sound of my love juice as I rubbed against him filled our ears. Henry closed his eyes and threw his head back, lost in the pleasure. I grabbed onto his collar for leverage and slid up and down against him. I pulled him close and licked his ear where he was weak.
When I pressed my sensitive bud against the recess on his cock, it felt so good. I rubbed it there many times, drawing out my own pleasure. I could only hear intense breathing, I could not decide if it was me or the Duke. The electricity that was mounting shot through me from head to toe. I felt warm in my belly like I had climaxed.
I rubbed my body against his so I could feel him against me as we tasted the best ecstasy.
I fell on him weakly while trying to catch my breath.
‘Julia…’
‘Hmm?’
‘Meeting you that night was the happiest moment of my life.’ He told me with a smile. His golden hair was mussed. His expression was filled with happiness and it filled my heart with warmth. I could not find the words to reply when he suddenly said in a firm tone, like he had been think about this in his mind all night,
‘What if this ribbon doesn’t come off?’
‘Huh?’ I asked sluggishly.
With a predatory smile, Henry put his arms around me. I hurriedly turned to run away but he pushed me down so I ended up on my knees against the fountain. My torso was pressed against the rim and Henry was all over me.
I heard him rip apart my clothes with his teeth.
‘Henry, it was expensive. I can’t wear it again!’
‘Don’t worry, my love, I will buy you how ever many you want later. I have been patient but now I have reached my limit. I want you so much I can’t stand it. It has become unbearable.’
Suddenly he pushed his hot hard cock into me from behind. I was surprised I could accept his thickness in my narrow part without any discomfort. Unlike the last time, there was only pleasure as he pushed into me.
‘Oh~  no~ ahh~’
‘Hn~ so good. I feel so good inside you Julia~’
He thrust into me hard and fast; the slapping of our skin could be heard over the water fall. When Henry held me tightly against him, I felt like we were melting into each other.
‘Ah~ more, more, more~’ I cried out losing myself to passion.
‘Julia, I love you.’
The moon was reflected on the water of the fountain, its image rippled as water poured into the basin. While watching it, I was lost myself in the great pleasure and affection. I melted into the whirlpool of pleasure, happily drowning in it.

54 Epilogue: Confession

Many lavishly dressed men and women chatted amicably in the luxurious ballroom. The decor was elaborately crafted, crystal chandeliers of high clarity twinkled as they lit the room,
The Royal orchestra played as gentlemen and ladies danced around the dance floor. It was my first royal ball as the fiancée of the Duke of Magnaria.
The tale of my engagement to Henry spread through society like wildfire. Many people were visiting my parents’ manor to congratulate them. It was really a testament to the power of the Magnaria Duchy.
I was congratulated by influential aristocrats who had never deigned to speak to me before. It became rather tiresome. But I could not hide my surprise at the difference between my Henry and the socialising Duke of Magnaria chatting with other aristocrats next to me. (Zuben: Are you going to start crying that you don't 'match' now?)
This has been his life from the get go, while I had only been surrounded by servants from my childhood. His life had been very different from mine, who only had to deal with cows more than with people.
‘Julia, come this way.’ Henry said.
He called me to an area where there were not so many people. Did he see that I looked tired? Either way, I was glad to be out of the main body of the crowd. I don’t hate people, but I found it tiring to talk so much.
Henry stared lovingly at me. He had never looked at me like that in public. Surprised I looked at him the same way instinctively.
Then Henry knelt before me on one knee with a hand on his chest as though he was going to swear the Knight’s allegiance.
When people saw him do that, they stopped and stared.
He took my right and hand dropped a kiss on the back, his cheeks were pink with embarrassment but he looked at me without turning away, his hand was shaking was he held mine hard,
‘Julia Hermiata, you’re the woman I love the most in the world. I swear, my heart is yours forever.’
There were gasps of admiration and awe at the sight of the Duke professing his love.
The Duke of Magnaria, who rarely showed any expression, who went about his business calmly, was kneeling before his young lady, and professing words of utmost loyalty and love before the throng.
He must be putting all his energy into it. I noticed that his kneeling legs were all wobbly and all wrong. I smiled involuntarily. What a cute man, he remembered his promise to me from that night.
I held his hand in mine and gave him a wide smile,
‘My Duke, I love you too. I swear I will keep you tied for the rest of our lives.’
An applause rose from the crowd at that. People were surprised by Henry’s unusual behaviour. Henry had noted the strange words in my reply.
His ears turned red and he touched his unconsciously wrist as he rose. 
I looked at him with a smile full of joy.

THE END

🂼 Index 🂽

Comments

  1. Haha the end of the chapter was funny �� she skillfully hinted at their sexy games in front of everyone ��

    I feel lonely now that it's completed ��
    Thank you so much for the translation!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always feel like that when I finish a novel as well. Thank you for reading ヽ(・∀・)ノ

      Delete
  2. YAY for completing another series!
    Thank you for the releases~ this one was a fun ride, despite me wanting to tear Julia's Hair out on multiple occasions ^^;
    Looking forward to the others and anything new (If you plan on picking one )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the ending. May henry be happy in his ball and chains...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like her dominance and over all personality

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your hard work. Love this S Julia and the M Henry. They are just too cute. And "weird" Henry too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Men preparing the wedding... i think it's tradition in Asia that men are the one who plan and await the arrival of their bride.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First ever novel i read where the female leads the bedroom so tyrannically.

    You can its unforgetable for me. ❤️❤️❤️💯

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was painful watching a stupid person pretend to be smart. I like the smut tho, so thanks Zuben-san

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear reader, please don't be alarmed your comment doesn't appear right away. Comments are moderated. Your comment will appear within twenty four hours.

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)