Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Being Swayed by the 'Deluded' Shacho 1 and 2

Presenting: Being Swayed by the Deluded Shacho (R18)

Happy Friday/Saturday all, here's my new project. I hope you enjoy it.

Pintrest. (This picture bears no relation to the subject matter)


‘Are you frustrated?’ he asked…
Sakamoto is in love with her boss, but he treats her like his younger sister. What is Sakamoto to do?

  • As usual, I am not responsible for those who aren’t responsible for themselves.
  • I make running commentary - don't like that idea, don't let the metaphorical door hit you where the good lord split you.

1 Delusion! The Boss’ sweet kiss.

Our Shacho is very fierce and imaginative.
During work, this is okay, but in more personal conversations, his flights of fancy become a problem especially when you suddenly stop understanding what he is on about.
‘Sakamoto, what are you going to have for lunch today?’ he asked. His hair and beard were unkempt; he would look so cool if he cleaned up a little. I have never seen him dressed up.
‘I’ve got a bento I made today,’ I replied.
‘Eh? Have you gotten tired of eating lunch with me?’ he asked vexed.
Here we go…I thought.
Our company sold minor imported goods. We had a small staff, myself, my boss and two others, one managed the bills the other managed the orders. Every day was filled with dealing our Shacho’s delusions.
‘Don’t be like that. It’s the dry week before payday!’
‘Do you dislike me?’
‘No…’
‘Or has your boyfriend told you not to eat with other guys?’
…Listen to this man!
This is the kind of nonsense I have had to deal with for the last two years. How is it that this person has wormed his way into my heart?
‘I never knew you had a boyfriend, what kind of guy is he? You had better break up with a narrow minded fellow like that!’ he said.
It would be different if he was joking, but this man was absolutely serious.
Well, this is how I have lived thus far.
I sighed. How was this man an adult? He was ten years older than me!
‘I don’t have a boyfriend. I will tell you when I get one!’
‘Truly?’ he asked.
Are you my father? (Zuben: Nah, your daddy <.<)
‘Yes, truly.’
I get testy when the topics of boyfriends or marriage come up. I would have been happy if it was any indication of romance.
The boss is thirty three, and I am twenty three. I personally have no problem with dating someone with that age gap. But I feel like the boss sees me as his daughter. (Zuben: hmmhm)
I know that I am not hated, and I am sort of honoured that he sees me like a daughter or sister...
My gaze falls to his long fingers on braced on my desk.
I am not very experienced in the sex department, but everytime I look at his fingers, I imagine him inserting his finger into my pussy and stirring me up.
‘Okay, I’ll get a bento from the convenience store today.’ He said calming down. He finally smiled after letting go of his latest mania.
I quickly turned back to my computer screen intending on working.
We were renting an apartment in a condominium as our company offices, and sell our products on the internet, so the computers were indispensable. I am happy I took computer courses in junior college, so I can handle the work without difficulty. (Zuben: But we digress)
There was a groan, ‘Sleepy…’ he said as he stretched.
When we first started, there was a lot of free time, but recently we have started getting lots of orders. So the boss has been working late preparing the orders for shipping, so it is no surprise that he was tired.
Shacho should have a nap in the next room. There haven’t been many orders today, so I should be able to handle things.’ I said.
‘Ah, that’s no good. Alright, I’ll let you hold the fort. Wake me up in fifteen minutes?’
I glanced at the clock after Shacho had gone into the resting room. It was ten-fifteen. Fifteen minutes would be enough time to finish the updates on the site.
When I graduated, I struggled to find work. But I somehow got lucky and found work here as a secretary and administrative assistant. But I feel that my job description also encompasses managing the boss as well.
The salary wasn’t high but I felt the work was fun and rewarding in a sense, since I was involved in most aspects of the business.
I finished the website updates and went to the resting room. Shacho was sleeping in the cot we had put there for his naps or working too late to go home. (Zuben: Cos this is Japan, work is lyf!)
I shook his shoulder,
‘Hmm…Maki?’ he called drowsily.
Calling me by my first name was unusual; I was stunned for a moment. Was he dreaming of me? I peered into the face of the president with concern wondering what kind of dream he was having when his eyes opened and our eyes met. (Zuben: Sexy dreams)
Shacho?’ I called.
Shacho’s hand reached out, snatched my hand and drew me into bed with him. I was suddenly surrounded by his warmth,
‘Ah, that…!’
‘Be quiet,’ he said as he put his hand behind my head and touched his lips to mine.
What? Am I being kissed right now?
I have to get away quickly, I thought frantically, but Shacho’ arms were like a vice around me. He forced his tongue into my mouth.
I groaned in protest, but Shacho’ tongue entwined with mine which became confused by the invasion. His movements are vivid (Zuben: Vivid?), and I begin to lose my head.
He nipped, sucked and licked my lips and mouth mixing our saliva. (Zuben: A saliva cocktail, if you would)
This was unlike any kiss I have ever experienced. I was being thoroughly kissed, so much so that I began to grow aroused. I had read in a women’s magazine that there was an erogenous zone in the mouth. I felt the veracity of that statement right now.
Was it that my ex-boyfriend was bad at kissing?
Or was it that Shacho is good at kissing?
Either way, this was a level I could not compete against.
I groaned.
I want it.
I want to do it right now.
The arousal was an ache that was becoming unbearable.
Suddenly we were parted.
I opened my eyes to see a surprised red faced Shacho.
‘Oh I am so sorry. I am so sorry!’ he said in dismay. He was flustered.
This made me sad, it seemed I was the only one getting excited. It seemed the Maki in his dream was not me.
‘I didn’t not know what I was doing I was half asleep!’
I wanted to cry.
I wanted to protest this meanness.
But once I did that, I could never come back from it.
Shacho would not fire me, but I wouldn’t be able to face him.
‘I have done a bad thing, I am so sorry.’
If he apologised any more, I would be even more hurt.
I pouted looking annoyed and rose from the bed, ‘Buy me the best and biggest dessert in the shop’
He smiled; he was relieved by my words.
There was something reproachful about his change of expression.
I was now very clear about how Shacho felt about me.
I was depressed to the extent I could not eat my lunch.
I could not taste the pudding and fresh cream I ate after.


2 Amorous Me

“You have no sex appeal.”
This is something I have been told by my ex-boyfriend, male friends and one or two girl friends. That seems to be me in a nutshell.
I preferred to wear jeans and a shirt or t-shirt. Even when I was in college, my former part time job or now in my present job; I preferred my jeans and top with parka combo. It was hard to be sexy in that. (Zuben: Some people somehow manage it, it's not about clothes)
But, right now because of preparing the items for packing and shipping, it was still more convenient to wear jeans.
‘Well then, at least wear make-up.’
This is what my friends’ had suggested.
My make-up routine was light; BB cream and clear lip gloss.
Would wearing more make up increase sex appeal? Was that the cause?
I stared at my face in the mirror.
I put on lipstick I hadn’t worn since I was looking for work. Because I don’t use lipstick, I feel it dense upon my lips. (Zuben: I feel your pain)
Shacho, will you notice? Will it make you a little conscious of me?
I kept the jeans but wore a dressy top my friend gave me to celebrate getting a job.
I usually held up my pony tail with a black hair band. I changed to a pink scrunchie.
As expected, the change was too sudden, I barely recognised myself in the mirror.
I left for work thirty minutes earlier than usual. I could not sit still even if I had things to occupy the time.

Even though I knew that the world didn’t care about me, I cared about their eyes because I looked different from usual. I fidgeted, feeling like I was being watched.
Because I arrived early for work, I went to the coffee shop near my work. I went there often to eat lunch with Shacho and get coffee during breaks,
‘Welcome, Miss Sakamoto!’ Sakurai-kun, one of the cashiers I was familiar with, was definitely unsettled at seeing me.
…I wish I hadn’t done this.
Perhaps it didn’t suit me.
I wish I had gotten my friends to veto the look before I tried it.
I was embarrassed and quickly went to sit in my usual spot by the window.
Sakurai brought a serviette and water in a fluster,
‘Are you going somewhere today?’ he asked
‘Well…just to work?’
‘And after?’
‘I’m not going anywhere,’
He was a student working part time the café, he’d known me since I started working at the company, so he knew what my usual style was.
‘…Is it strange?’ I asked
Sakurai shook his head, ‘You look very cute. I was very surprised!’
‘No no no’ that can’t be, I thought.
‘Are you serious?! Maybe you have a boyfriend?’
Boyfriend?!
‘Or someone you like?’ he asked brightly guessing my depressed mood.
The person seems out of my reach.
I looked more depressed.
Sakurai was a megane-kun, who looked good in his black framed glasses. He really had a cute face, I thought, looking at him properly.
‘If there isn’t, can I be a candidate?’
What?
‘Don’t think I am joking, Sakamoto-san, I want to dye you in my colour. However, I am puzzled.’ (Zuben: Ew!)
What is this boy saying early in the morning? (Zuben: I know right?)
‘Don’t think that because I am younger than you I am out of range. I am only younger than you by two years,’
That is not possible! (Zuben: Do you look that old? Or does he look that young?)
‘I am unattached –ow!’
Sakurai-kun was suddenly crouching down holding his head in agony.
 Shacho was behind him rubbing his fist. (Zuben: How dare you poach on his territory, isn’t that right ‘Boss-san’?)
‘Can you not embarrass my employee at your work place?’ Shacho said
‘We are free to find love anywhere!’ Sakurai replied
‘Vomiting out such horrendous lines at women isn’t going to get you anything,’
Without looking at me, Shacho bowed to the owner of the café and left. I hurried after him.
We didn’t talk as we entered the office and I went to my desk and sat quietly waiting for my computer to start.
‘Do you like Sakurai?’ he suddenly asked breaking the silence.
I jumped at the sound of his voice.
‘While he looks cool, I don’t recommend him.’ He continued
‘No,its not that…’
‘It is because there is no relationship with his girlfriend. I think that a sincere man is better.’
Sincerity, you think?
Was Shacho sincere?
Kissing me like that yesterday.
My mood seemed to be transmitted. He scratched his head,
‘But I can’t make assumptions about people.’
‘On my part, I do not like Sakurai-kun like that,’
‘But that look…’
‘What is wrong with how I look?’ I said my tone firm
Will he notice my tone? Who do does he think I want to see me like this? Who does he think I want to like me?
‘…Sakamoto doesn’t usually’
I closed my eyes and sighed.
‘Are you frustrated?’
Yes. (Zuben: Mentally or sexually?)
‘What are you talking about?’ I asked
‘Is anyone good enough? I wish I was consulted…’ he said quietly.
‘What a moment…’
‘But,’ he cried out excitedly, ‘you still shouldn’t go for Sakurai-kun, he is so sloppy.’ (Zuben: Isn’t he just. Yeesh)
I shot out of my chair angrily.
Shacho was surprised, and his rambling was suspended temporarily.
I stood before Shacho who was sitting and looked down at him. (Zuben: Are you going to shout? Give him what for? Cos if he doesn’t want the cookies, what is his business who wants them?)
‘If that is the case,’ I said, ‘Would it be alright if it was Shacho?’
‘Eh…?’
‘”Frustration.”’ I passionately blurted out, ‘Isn’t that what you suggested? Don’t you think that you kissing me yesterday was the cause? This is the consequence.’ 
He did not react. It took the wind out of my sails.
It was mortifying to complain about such a thing.
‘Pardon me. Please forget it.’ I said bowing and intended to return back to my seat.
At that moment, he grabbed my hand.
‘Eh?’
‘If I am okay, I will be your partner.’ He said and dragged me to the resting room and pulled me into the bed
Shacho,…Nn!’
He kissed me, as he rolled over my body. I accepted his kiss.
Shacho’s tongue ravaged my mouth excitedly. It was like my tongue had become a sex organ, his tongue felt good against mine.
Did Shacho have a wrong idea kissing me like this? Does he think me a horny girl? Shacho’s delusions are extreme. He probably thinks I am a slut. (Zuben: Nah, his dreams are coming true)
I moaned.
Saliva over flowed from the edge of my lips. (Zuben: Who kisses like this, letting saliva over-flow? Sex is already kinda icky, can we keep it from being even more so, Japan?)
I was getting wet, I could feel the heat between my legs.
I came up for air and Shacho attacked my ears; one ear was being gently caressed while the other was between his lips. The ear became numb with pleasure as that disagreeable sound was transmitted to my brain.
I wonder if he is going to do this to the end.
I would like to of course, but I would not be able to work if that happens.
His hot tongue invaded my ear, and I arched my neck unconsciously. It was a frustrating gentle pleasure. I wanted him to do more, but I think he was teasing me.
‘I did not think Sakamoto was such a naughty girl,' he whispered hotly in my ear
‘Aahn, that’s different, I am not,’
‘What’s different? Yesterday’s kiss made you frustrated, didn’t it?’
About yesterday’s kiss…
He talked about it like it was no big deal. I wondered what Shacho had in mind. I was expectant and a bit anxious about the unknown pleasures that would be given to me from now on.
Maybe I am lewd like the president said.
‘I am taking your top off,’ Shacho’s voice echoes in my brain. He pulled the blouse up to my chest and I could feel the touch of his fingers directly on my skin.
A bony finger, so different from a woman’s, traced around my belly.
‘Oh,’ I cried. It was ticklish and his touch made me squirm with pleasure. Then he began to stroke my sides slowly. At first it was ticklish, then it began to turn into pleasure. My skin became sensitive as goosebumps appeared. My pussy was wet; a testimony of the pleasure I was feeling.
‘Maki is so sensitive,’ he whispered with a happy chuckle.
Till now, I have had three boyfriends, but none of them had said such a thing. I had thought it was rather difficult for me to feel pleasure.
His hand moved up my body round the sides to the top. Then his hands were on my brassiere and it was soon undone.
A phone rang. (Zuben: Dammit!)
It was the company phone. Shacho pulled down my top and signalled that I should wait.
I was too aroused. I moved and I could feel the slickness between my legs, there was a sound as well.
From the other side of the door, I hear Shacho apologising. It must be a complaint.
Shacho came back into the room wearing his coat.
‘Was it a complaint?’ I asked. He nodded as he stroked my cheek.
‘It’s not far, I will drive there. Work does not wait for this sort of thing.’
‘Wa…I understand,’
‘Do not comfort yourself,’ Shacho said laughing mischievously as he left. It took me a couple of seconds to get the implication. My face grew hot.
Doing it myself…
The thought made me throb down there.
I unhooked my jeans and reached into my underwear. Although I just stroked the entrance, my fingers were quickly coated in love juice. Even such a little stimulus was sweet.
It wasn’t that I have never comforted myself.
I moved my slick fingers up and down along my slit, I began to feel good. At first it was a gentle pleasure, but then the sensation grew stronger.
I stopped.
What am I doing? I am in the middle of work!

I put my clothes back together, tidied my pony tail and went back to my desk.
Zuben: Will they or will they?

Comments

  1. Look, I'm just saying, but you're the only translator I know who could make a T/N without pulling me out of the story. Great work, Zuben.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too many translation notes. Write your own novel instead

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear reader, please don't be alarmed your comment doesn't appear right away. Comments are moderated. Your comment will appear within twenty four hours.

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)