Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

<.<

Hi All,

Sorry I've been away for so long. It's been a combination of new video games and dropping Master's Sun and Love Around.

Love Around just pissed me off. It was sickeningly something. I just couldn't stomach it. As for the Master's Sun, the last few episodes were just so meh I had absolutely nothing to say about them. Since I'm not very prolific, neither am I a critical person, sometimes I am at loss for what to say about a show and sometimes I get bored of the shit and can't stand the characters any longer. This happens a lot.

Anyway I'll be doing Man From Another Star, that I'm starting the first episode by not liking very much, and Miss Korea. And then a general recap of Bel Ami, just because I want to hate on the male lead.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)