Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

The Master's Sun 11 and 12: The Wolf, the Goat and the Snake in the shadows


Hi Hi,

I lost all interest in the Master's Sun these past two weeks. This happens a lot when I watch a serie. I lose interest and then gain it again when I need to do my hair and can't play video games because my hands are occupied. But I am sure you got your fill of the Master's Sun psycho-analyses from the girls of Dramabeans and their peanut gallery, my notes are just a forgettable extra.



So it turns out I was right the main culprit was a woman and a relative. what i did not see coming was the Hee Joo 'look-alike'. Personally I don't think they look anything like each other but you know what ever floats their boat. The other girl can't play sad ghost and fox faced conniver at the same time I guess. I went for snake in my title 'cos conniving Asian foxes are too cliche.

So Joogoon tells Taeyang he is falling for her like the marble pillars of the crumbling pantheon. Why is telling someone your feelings called a confession in Asia? It's not like liking someone is something bad. Unless it is.

Anyway Taeyang hems and haws about it but decides there are advantages to him being willing to be her hug pillow.


Honestly I dunno what to say really now that love is out in the open I have nothing to put forth. Except I am satisfied. I am enjoying it. Their kisses are naff as usual. God why wont someone come give me drool face like Queen Inhyun's Man. That show made me want a boyfriend. It has been downhill since then. Hmm, maybe they should just keep to their shitty lip presses.

Whilst the Hong Sisters are taking Metaphor out on a night in town, drinks till dawn, then out to pasture to beat it to death, I am glad they did not take that easy drama cliche of idiocy and use Hee Joo to drive a wedge between Joogoon and Taeyang.

Joogoon tries to put the past being him by facing his fears




Kang Woo lays in wait for Joogoon to be finished with Taeyang so he can be the one to put her heart back together, whilst Yi Ryeong wallows in prideful misery. She's cute though. I loved the dress she wore.





As I thought, Secretary, Lawyer and Psychiatrist Kim knew something but just how deeply he's involved time will tell. 

Aunt, on the other hand, must be going senile. There is a strange desperation to get Joogoon married, to the right girl of course. Especially latching on to Hanna like to some kind of barnacle attracting luxury yacht. In the space of a few meetings they have become best friends, even taking her to Joogoon's home. Doesn't this seem a bit desperado. I wonder what her deal is?


But how come Hee Joo still has the diamond necklace but is obviously in the money. Has she been perpetrating 419 scams all across Europe since her 'hero' is Wargrave the evil mastermind?



Why am I not surprised one of the lovebirds got stabbed? It was bound to happen right around these episodes. There must be some melo between the lovu-lovu.







Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)