Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Please Be More Serious Chapters 45 & 46

https://www.easytourchina.com

Chapter 45: Seeing friends:

Their first weekend as a couple rolled round and Yin Ting and Zhengqing would have loved to spend the days together but Yin Ting had other plans; because on Saturday, Queen YuFei summoned Yin Ting to accompany her. And on Sunday, the pair was going to see Huizhu.
Yufei was now pregnant, and was also preparing for her wedding, so she needed the assistance of her friends. Although Yufei had to remind Yin Ting that she was now always with Zhengqing, Yin Ting complied happily.
But Zhengqing was unhappy with this, he thought Yufei was troublesome. The reason being that YuFei was on leave due to tiredness from her pregnancy, during the working day Yin Ting could always pop round to see her, but she did not pick a working day, she just had to chose a weekend. She was clearly trying to prove something.
But Yin Ting said brightly to him, ‘The fact that she is willing to bother me is nice. Can someone who doesn’t seem inclined to bother or manage you be called a friend?’ (Zuben: I’m not inclined to bother or manage people so…)
Yes, his little girlfriend knew how to comfort the heart.
Therefore, they arranged to have breakfast together, and then Zhengqing drove Yin Ting to Yufei’s house after which he went to the gym to take care of his old body. After that he would pick up Yin Ting and they would go food shopping together, then back to his place to have light snack and a tidy up, then in the evening he would drive her home to have dinner with her father.
During the week, Yin Ting had breakfast and lunch with her father then had dinner with Zhengqing. But on the weekend, being out all day, it was only right she had dinner with her father. She didn’t want him to believe that Zhengqing was keeping her from spending time with him. Therefore, would have a poor impression of Zhengqing.
Zhengqing did not dare quibble, he was rather apprehensive about Yin Guohao. He was his future wife’s father. When Qin Wenyi told him he would put in a good word with Guohao at their tea, Zhengqing instinctively felt apprehensive. Also he realised that Yin Ting had many methods of keeping him in line while also coping with her father.
When he spoke to Yin Ting about this, she put her nose up in the air cockily and said, ‘Of course, it’s only natural. My mother wanted me to live well and be happy my whole life. So I have been preparing very diligently for that.’
Zhengqing realised that all the reviews on restaurants and places might be her love collection. He realised she derived joy from having many experiences. For instance, he derived joy from working and making money, but Yin Ting was the type to seek and share new experiences and she would happily spend a lot of time and energy on that. As he began to understand her, he realised he was now deriving half his joy from her happiness. But if she gave him half his joy, how much joy did he give her? He wondered.
‘Only half?’ she said when he told her, ‘It seems I must work harder,’ (Zuben: Half at this early stage is really good, dear)
‘Why?’ he asked incredulous,
‘Well, half isn’t absolute dominance in your heart.’
Zhengqing was mollified, ‘Owning half is really good in business,’
Yin Ting smiled at his expression, she pecked him on the lips and said, ‘Your seriousness is so cute!’
But he was serious, half the equity plus the right to operate was a great deal! The terms of the contract are paramount.
She brought it up when she saw Yufei on the weekend who replied a little ill humoured, ‘Your happiness still loses before the pregnant about to be married woman.’ (Zuben: Is that so? I’d like to know what that would turn into when the baby is keeping you up at night)
‘Who is comparing with you,’ Yin Ting replied. Though, in her heart she didn’t think her love would lose to Yufei.
‘So how are things?’ Yufei asked, she never worried about their other friends, just this silly Xiaoting.
‘Nothing serious, as you know we just started. He only came back a few days ago. However, we reached an agreement. I accompany him for supper every evening; he gets off work early as much as possible. I have arranged time to see him so he cannot tell me he’s working late.  We arranged his arrival with the traffic. He gave me money because I am responsible for buying our meals.’ Yin Ting recounted happily.
‘Have you been married for ten years?’ Yufei asked somewhat dumbfounded, home arrival time with rush hour calculations?
Yin Ting wrinkled her nose, ‘I hope I can be married for ten years with this pleasant feeling.’
Yufei bit her lip and cocked her head in thought, ‘I can’t imagine what Yingjie would be like in a decade.’
‘I can imagine!’ Yin Ting said with her hand up,
‘Well I guess your imagination must be very good,’ Yufei replied. She had no doubt that in Yin Ting’s mind everything was beautiful.
‘Of course, you have two children, we have two children. They are having fun together.’
‘…’ Qin Yufei reacted little, ‘Two children, eh? Well I have one now. But your love is new, how are you going to join in the fun?’
‘I must have two,’ Yin Ting said energetically, ‘Families with two children are always lively.’
‘…’ It seemed to Qin Yufei that marriage was not far from Yin Ting’s heart, ‘So are you determined to marry him? Does he share this thought?’
‘There is no need to determine, ah,’ Yin Ting said, ‘We love each other, naturally it will go down that route. The rest is that we manage the sentiment and life. What is there to determine, I love this person therefore it has all been arranged. All we need is to ship the order.’
‘…’ ship the order? She was beginning to sound like Zhengqing. Her family’s Xiaoting has been brainwashed! It seems Zhengqing was teaching her all this management nonsense.
Yin Ting ignored Yufei’s dumbfounded expression and continued, ‘I told you I have laid down rules, I told him the day before yesterday he had to come back home on time. So the next day, I did not call him to remind him and he came back on time himself.’
‘What is this?’
‘Not for the sake of others, but for the sake of Justice (Zuben:?), but it was necessary to adjust his habit.'
‘So you’re congratulating yourself after one day? Wait two or three months, see if he doesn’t revert.’
‘Two or three months is short. My goal is two or three years, so he can learn to relax and gave a good work-life balance.’
‘It would be too difficult,’ Yufei said, ‘Some people are just workaholics, Zhengqing is one. And he expects people to follow his example too.’(Zuben: When did he ask you to follow his example?)
‘Therefore, someone needs to be there to care for him,’ she said passionately, ‘Yufei, in his confession to me outlined his plan for our relationship. You may not be sure of him because you don’t know him, and you think I am reckless, but I have confidence in him. He’s not after a girlfriend. He has a plan for the future, including pre marital agreements, how many children, even housework. He wants a home, Yufei, not just love. He wants a family. And I want to give him that. I know I have money, but he is responsible for our care. I want to do what I can for him and he does what he can for me. He is so practical. His words were so touching.’ She finished with a sweet sigh.
Yufei did not say anything for a while; Yin Ting looked at her curiously and said, ‘Quickly ask me what he said,’
‘You’re so annoying,’ Yufei snapped (Zuben: It’s the both of you), ‘What? What did he say?’
‘He said as long as we both like each other, and we both work hard together that we can last a long time,’
Yufei blinked, ‘What is so moving about that?’
Yin Ting looked like she had been shot, and wailed in protest, ‘You don’t get it!’
‘I felt that it was very hard for him to write those words. He thought about it seriously. He’s not the kind to be moved by beauty. See a cute girl and want to chase chase chase!’
‘Are you talking about players?’
‘You have to admit that there are so many useless guys in the world.’
‘Ah yes, he is very handsome, very gentle eyes, very considerate. I want to chase chase chase!’ Yufei said mimicking Yin Ting.
Yin Ting glared at her, ‘Female rouge!’ she said without malice.
Yin Ting froze, recalling something, ‘Yes oh!’ she jumped at Yufei and shook her shoulder, ‘But now I have been reborn. I have now learned to be serious, so serious!’
‘Wait a minute! I am a pregnant woman,’
‘Oh!’ Yin Ting stopped and patted Yufei’s tummy, ‘Are you alright?’
‘Ah let go,’ Yufei said shooing Yin Ting’s hand, ‘I’m just worried that you have been turned silly by him. Look at you talking about love and foolishness,’
‘I am not silly; I only lack inspiration in this aspect.’ Yin Ting said softly, ‘That’s not right – it’s not that I lack inspiration; it is that my inspiration has never had the chance to express itself. My routines are flexible. He is very easy to understand, and I can understand him.’ She rested her head on Yufei’s shoulder, ‘Don’t worry, Yufei, I have never been so confident.’
While Yufei and Yin Ting were having their girl talk, Qin Wenyi and Yin Guhao were meeting for tea. They were also chatting about Yin Ting and Qiu Zhengqing,
‘Zhengqing is very good ah,’ Wen Yi said to Guohao, ‘I spent a lot of time trying to convince him to join my company. He is a very cautious man. Very rational and is not enamoured with momentary gain.’
Guohao smiled and ate a piece of sweet but did not speak,
‘I really wanted him and Yufei to get along, but it did not work out. Who would have thought it was your Xiaoting that would get caught.’
Guohao drank some tea and replied, ‘Even then, who knows what would happen,’
‘Children and grandchildren. You see Yufei and Yingjie, we did not expect it, but now they are married.’
Guohao did not speak for a time, then he said, ‘Honestly, I would have preferred Yingjie,’
Wen Yi stared in mock horror, ‘Why are you after my son-in-law?’
Guohao laughed and poured Wen Yi more tea.
At that time, Zhengqing was at the cemetery.
He paid obeisance to his parents. With Yin Ting away, he’d felt agitated. He did not have the desire to look at his work either. So he simply came to see his parents. He took a bouquet of flowers to Yin Ting’s mother’s grave. He stood at the head stone somewhat nervously.
The picture of Yin Ting’s mother on the head stone was rather youthful looking. She looked like Yin Ting. (Zuben: Insert random Chinese proverb about parents and their offspring involving elephants here)


Zhengqing cleared his throat wondering what to say. He did not know how to talk to elders for his parents died when he was young. After a little while he said, ‘Aunt, my name is Qiu Zhengqing, I am Xiaoting’s boyfriend. I love her very much. Thank you.’


Chapter 46: Colourful thoughts...

That evening, Yin Ting went home to have dinner with her father.
‘Not having a date, tonight?’
‘I do,’ Yin Ting said with a bright smile, ‘I dumped my boyfriend to have a date with daddy.’
Yin Guohao smiled, ‘Flatterer,’
Yin Ting was happy, he father looked for relaxed and happy today. ‘Did you have a nice time with Uncle Qin at tea? Did he invite you to Yufei’s wedding?’
‘Yes,’
‘Yufei asked me to be maid of honour,’ Yin Ting said joyfully, ‘I told her I would agree if she threw the bouquet to me,’ hoping that her father would understand the implication.
‘Well, to get the bouquet you have to start practising your skills, but you can’t be like Yufei, getting pregnant to get me to approve of you two. I will only break the bastard’s legs and I will raise my grandchild.’ He said casually
Yin Ting’s face flushed, ‘How could that…? How would it….?’ She and Zhengqing were just starting and were still just at the kissing stage. If he was thinking about that…Yin Ting’s face went even redder and she ducked her head into her bowl.
Guohao’s expression was dark, and he coughed. He really had not realised his daughter was this deeply in love.
Later that even, Guohao went to Yin Ting’s room to check on her and tell her goodnight. He found at her desk with a pile of photos before her immersed in what she was doing.
‘What are you up to?’ he asked.
‘Making a gift for my boyfriend,’
‘…’ Guohao did not reply. He watched her glance at the electronic photo frame. He knew it was a gift from Zhengqing, and it was something that he had written and Yin Ting treasured it. She held it gently while smiling foolishly, and stroking the frame.
Guohao thought of Wen Yi’s evaluation of Zhengqing. He had only met the younger man once; he seemed mature and serious and had an air of experience. He was completely different from the type his daughter had pursued before, so such a feeling of love must have happened suddenly. Seeing that photo frame he understood; when a man was pursuing a woman his intelligence quotient went up a few notches. Guohao had also been like this. Like her mother before her, Yin Ting was a romantic.
Guohao did not make any comments but asked his daughter to get some rest and bid her goodnight.
The next day, Yin Ting and Zhengqing met again. He asked if her father spoke of him, ‘Qin Zong said he would be having tea with your father, did they talk about me?’
‘…’ Yin Tin was reminded of father’s words, and they had just been kissing. She could feel Zhengqing’s excitement as he touched her. She had not stopped him, but he had held back. After they were calm, he started the car and drove on.
He turned to Yin Ting and noticed her blushing, ‘What happened? Why are you blushing?’ Then he remembered their enthusiasm kissing earlier, he coughed and said, ‘Next time, just push me away.’
Why would she do that? She did not hate him. But decided to tell him what her father said,
‘Dad said if I bring a big belly back home, he would break your legs.’
Zhengqing almost lost control of the car. When he got himself together, ‘What did you say that gave him such an impression?’
‘I didn’t say anything,’ Yin Tin replied giving him a comforting pat, ‘You men have a common incorrigibility, therefore, my father was just warning me in advance,’ (Zuben: Cockblocking)
Zhengqing was unable to refute. But such a feeling was normal in a relationship. Of course he desired Tingting, but that was normal and he was really restrained. Could he really not do the naughty?
He got a bit cranky. (Zuben: Unless you’re planning on taking out a full page ad in the newspaper about your copulation, Yue Zhang Ren doesn’t have to know)
The car drove past a hospital, ‘Ah, after the New Year,’ Yin Ting said suddenly remembering, ‘we should find time to take Miao-dada to the vet.’
Zhengqing frowned worried, ‘Why?’ His dada was very healthy, strong and magnificent (Zuben: LOL) He ate well, had a chubby body, and slept well. What did he need surgery for?
‘Sterilisation, ah,’ Yin Ting said blinking, ‘aka castration. You understand, don’t you?’
‘…’ he did (Zuben: What did you understand?)
‘It needs to be done after seven or eight months, dada is old enough now. If it isn’t done, he’d going to be marking his territory everywhere at home, and then he could get destructive. I asked the vet initially when dada was still straying and he told me not to do it; he could get bullied by another tomcats otherwise. But now that he has a home, he can be safe and cared for while he is recuperating.’
Though Yin Ting was explaining earnestly, it took a different meaning in Zhengqing’s head. She was just conveying father-in-law’s warning,
‘I’ll think about it,’ Dada was his cat; he had to fight for him as its master. They were both men, he needed to help Dada (Zuben: Gotta fight for your right to partay!)
Yin Ting turned to him and said, ‘The cat is not the same as the man, you know that right? I have information on it and a few cat care books, I will show you.’
‘Fine,’ he realised quickly that Miao-Dada could not escape his destiny. He sympathised.
‘Why do you have that expression?’ Yin Ting said looking at him, ‘My father would not do that to you.’ she laughed.
Thank you, my angel, you comfort my heart.
They arrived at Huizhi’s offices. It was to sign the contract between Huizhu and Yin Ting. Yin Ting owned 40% of the shares, and the contract outlined responsibilities and rights amongst other things. Zhengqing was very thorough in this aspect, not just because Huizhu was his friend.
They toured the new offices. Yin Ting had been several times, but it was Zhengqing’s first time. The space was tastefully decorated and looked very fashionable. Huizhu told him Yin Ting helped with the interior decoration, and her eye for colour was good. Yin Ting smiled happily at her praise. As Huizhu led them around, they walked a few paces behind her,
Yin Ting preened and said, ‘You agree that the kitchen and living room are more beautiful.’
Zhengqing reluctantly agreed but he said, ‘Don’t remind me why it all had to be changed.’
‘I would like to change the study and the bedroom too,’
‘Would you also like to trade the g1?’
Yin Ting coloured and said, ‘You said something naughty,’
Zhengqing was startled; he blurted his naughty thoughts out. Now she knew he was a pervert. (Zuben: Calm down dear) He had been imagining Xiaoting in his bed…he wondered about his father in law expression if he could see his thoughts. Zhengqing put on a straight face and said, ‘Why does the furniture colour need to change?’
Ying Ting laughed and said, ‘You’re quite bothersome,’ she pulled his head closer to her and whispered, ‘Does your bed squeak?’ (Zuben: If it doesn’t now, it will eventually)
Zhengqing almost tripped on his own feet, ‘Miss Yin Ting,’ he growled.
Yin Ting giggled.
‘Don’t harass your boyfriend.’
‘You two,’ Huizhu said calling back to them, ‘can you please consider the feelings of us single people and stop flirting?’
Yin Ting bounced forward, ‘Reprimand him, he’s being bad.’
Zhengqing stared in surprise, he was innocent. He wasn’t the one asking what colour and the squeakiness of his bed. She had been provoking him.
Huizhu and Zhengqing talked about business and Yin Ting went to make tea. Huizhu took the opportunity to talk to Zhengqing,
‘Well done for picking Yin Ting. Picking her was a smart thing,’ (Zuben: Was it?)
‘Thank you,’ he replied softly. He also felt that he had made a wise choice.
‘I imagine that if we had got together, all we would do is talk about work and barely see each other because we are working long hours. And we would always sleep late.’
Zhengqing laughed. Originally, the thought would not have bothered him, but now, things were different.
‘You’re really lucky. I envy you,’
‘You’ll also meet someone right for you,’
‘Will I? I am a woman and past thirty. The pool is small.’ She said with a shrug, ‘These days, I don’t think there is anything wrong with being single.’
‘We are similar people. I always thought the same. But now, I think that having someone is really good. At first I didn’t know what I was missing, but now my thoughts are different.’ 
‘Are you trying to say, I don’t have it so I would not know?’
‘I was referring to myself,’
‘I feel like I am looking in the mirror when I look at you,’ she said, ‘but I probably would not be like you, everyone’s luck is different.’
Was it? Zhengqing asked, thinking of what Yin Ting said about Wu Fei being interested in Huizhu. He did not know if it was true, even if it was true, he could not guess how it would turn out for both of them. Zhengqing suddenly found himself not the same as before. He never used to care about anything outside of work, but now in his old age, he seemed to be worried about the feelings of others.
But he really could not afford to think about other people’s hearts, his heart wasn’t settled.
It was late in the night and he hadn’t fallen asleep. His future father-in-law and his future wife were on his mind on repeat. His heart was not settled. Then he found himself wondering if his bed was squeaky. He rocked the bed a few times as he lay there, the action made him think of Yin Ting. He felt himself harden. He tried to calm himself down, but to no avail. Finally he got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Should he take a cold unhealthy shower? Doing that was healthy right? (Zuben: Cold showers don’t work for me)


[1] g – the penis.

Comments

  1. Omg...that gif...epilepsy attack...lewd,lewd,lewd.Love it.
    Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty so much for the chapters! Love these 2 ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can’t be like Yufei, getting pregnant to get me to approve of you two. I will only break the bastard’s legs and I will raise my grandchild.’ He said casually.

    Omg hahahahahaha 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)