Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

When Rabbit Met Wolf 55 - 56

pinterest

‘Aren’t you with Xiao Tu?’ they both asked each other.

Zhen Zhen shook her head, ‘I asked her to go and see you today, and left by myself. When I came back, I saw she wasn’t back either. Her phone is also off.’

Without further ado, Lang Lang pulled Li and Zhao Tian, ‘I’ll go get her. Don’t leave, wait for her and if she returns let me know immediately.

Zhen Zhen nodded.

Zhao Tian got into the driver’s seat with Li beside her while Lang Lang sat in the back, ‘Head to Cangshan,’ he commanded.

Li and Zhao Tian tacitly did not say anything, but she drove speedily. A silent Lang Lang was the most terrifying…


Break a leg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)