Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Over Your Lips 9 - 10

 



‘Why-why are you coming to my house?’ Seo-yeon asked as she suddenly developed a cold sweat.

She didn’t really know him, yet he continued to try and squeeze into her life. Seo-yeon didn’t think her heart could take it.

No matter how she looked at it, she could not tell why this person was doing this to her.

After she transformed into the masculine person she now was, there had been no man who had looked at her as the woman she truly was.

‘Why?’

Do-hoon glanced at her then replied in a tone as though it should have been obvious, ‘I’m coming to see you, Miss Kang Seo-yeon.’

That’s the reason?! Seo yeon cried inwardly. What the hell was she thinking? What the hell was he thinking. Do-hoon did not sense the inner turmoil in Seo-yeon’s heart as he eyed her wet hair,

‘You’ll catch a cold.’ He said as he switched on the heater, ‘I’ll take you home.’

‘Ah, thank you.’ She replied nervously.

He started the car and drove into the street.

During the drive, a strange tension filled the space between the two. They did not speak and Seo-yeon did not feel at ease. She was conscious of how loud her breathing was, how she swallowed in nervousness.

Yeo-jin’s words circled around Seo-yeon’s head along with a million other scenarios. This man was not on her level. She didn’t know what to do. Once she got home, she decided, have a warm bath and think about it calmly.

They arrived at her neighbourhood and the car came to a stop.

Seo-yeon bowed without looking at Do-hoon, ‘Thank you for taking me,’ she said quickly. She was about to escape when his voice stopped her,

‘I told you I was going to your house.’

She froze and turned nervously,

‘Give me a cup of coffee.’

‘Eh?’ Seo-yeon’s eyes widened. Do-hoon did not look like he was joking.

Why is this guy doing this? She cried, he’s driving me insane!

‘Ah, I live with my family. I have a family at home.’

‘Family?’

She nodded vigorously.

‘Who? Your husband?’

She made a small noise. There was a thud in her heart; why would he ask such a thing?

Her face must be bright red.

‘Hahaha, what are you talking about? Haha…’ she replied nervously.

‘If you don’t have a husband, I can have a cup of coffee.’

Um…

‘I’m not going to do anything to you,’ (Zuben: said wolf to the rabbit)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)