Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

When Rabbit Met Wolf 23 - 24

 

‘You! I hate you!’ she cried punching him with her little fists, ‘You tricked me! Lied to me just to bully me! You…you cad!’

Lang Lang grabbed her slender wrists and put his arm around her waist to draw her closer to him, before kissing her chattering mouth.

Xiao Tu couldn’t believe it.

She blinked dazedly at him.

Her gently fanning lashes were so alluring to him. Lang Lang opened his eyes to look at her, startling the little rabbit. She blushed and closed her eyes, but even though she couldn’t see, she could still feel the touch of his lips; fragrant, sweet and soft.

This wolf is a monster.

He broke away from kissing her and said, ‘Yes, I lied to you and bullied you. Do you want to punish me?’

Exposing the Wolf's scam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)