Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Morning After✨ Lovers 13 - 14

 



...I saw at the edge of my vision.

‘Was that Chris?’

On the other side of the fence, I saw my ex-boyfriend, Chris. There was no mistaking his slender figure in a sleek suit and his well-groomed brown hair. But why was he here? More importantly, I shouldn’t let him see me.

Was Chris also wanting a beast? He was getting married to that girl, perhaps he wanted a beast as a wedding present for his wife. I found a corner to hide behind but could still spy from. He was alone, which made me relieved. I didn’t want to meet some woman and have to have words.

A fat man came forward to greet Chris.

‘Welcome, Mr Danning.’

‘Mr Cranbert, I’ve been looking forward to this day.’

‘I hope everything meets your satisfaction. Come this way.’


I spy with my little eye...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)