Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Thoughts and Feelings

 


@the person called Ggirls?, I tried to send an email back but I think you mistyped your email in the form. Thank you for your kind compliment. I am gratified that my attempts to have a variety of smutty couples makes you happy. Just wanted to leave this here so you don't think I ignored your email!

I get many emails requesting discord invites and for the most part the applicants are nice and polite and effusive, but there are a good number that I read and wonder: Am I your mate? Literally and figuratively, am I your mate?

Please do me one favor everyone, when you fill that contact form, re-read what you have written and ask yourself: "If someone sent me this email asking me for something I don't actually have to give them. The lack of this thing would not change their life, nor would it affect mine - would I give it to them?" 

Like really ask your self if the words and tone would encourage the reader to be open to you. If you think yes - send said email. 

If you get a discord invite - yay! If you don't - well, life's like that.

 


Coming Up...

Morning After Lovers (JP) - AAMN Blogger

When Rabbit Met Wolf (CN) - AAMN Blogger

Your Lips Are Too Much (KR) - SSSS



Comments

  1. Sorry to see people are being unreasonable in their correspondence. (Or outright rude.)

    Also, the picture you chose for this post. I love it. Thanks for sharing your time and commentary and awesome art selections with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Dear reader, please don't be alarmed your comment doesn't appear right away. Comments are moderated. Your comment will appear within twenty four hours.

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)