Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Do Not Reconcile 49 - 50(h)

 


 Guanguan looked at him pitifully as she said, ‘But I’m itchy. Not only inside my butt is as well, so I had to rub something. Why don’t you plug your big dick in while we’re studying, that way I have motivation to learn, hm?’

Listening to her, Huo Mu couldn’t help getting hard. He lifted the hem of her dress and reached between her legs to touch her underwear. He began to draw circles around the flesh through her panties.

Guanguan moaned comfortably, ‘That’s it. I feel so comfortable. I want your hand to help stop the itching.'

All play and no work

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)