Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Do Not Reconcile 9 - 10 (h)




The most intimate thing they had done was lightly kiss after a month of dating. And now, she was making him fondle her breasts in public. Huo Mu was scared they would be seen, ‘Let go, don’t make trouble. We’re in public. Besides, it’s too early for such things.’
Guanguan didn’t listen, she held his hand tightly against her breast. She was a seductive vixen as she said, ‘But I want you to touch me. There’s no one about. Touch me. I want to see how it feels when you touch me.’



Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)