Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Hear ye! Hear ye!!



Hello my peoples from other peoples.
Apologies for the radio silence, this month my social calendar has been uncharacteristically busy and I also have been rather lazy.
In any case, hope you have all been as well as you can be.
Just decided to let you all know upcoming books I will be editing in the coming months. (Is this a thing? Maybe. Maybe not.)

True and False Young Master CN http://www.ddshu.net/html2/97243/index.html


The Duke only feels lust for one aristocratic young lady JP: I know I swore off Japanese novels but how many of these web novels do the heroine OP-KO the hero? None. Until this one. I know I will be shedding tears of linguistic frustration but it is too potentially good to pass up.
I waited to see if someone else would pick it up but no one has.
I’ll be doing those two in tandem. (Looking for trouble)


Due to a mistake, I became Queen. I gave the King a love potion to drink JP - Long winded title, Japanese, of course. Super sweet novel. I’m really excited to do it as well.

Peace out, peeps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)