Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Fated to Love You 1- 10




The story is well known. If ya need me to tell you what fated to love you is about then, you're wasting your time here.




I think I have had my fill of cutesy, dim but well meaning ladies in my life. Or maybe I'm just not feeling it. Whenever I watch it, I can't help but feel something is missing. Jang Hyuk is trying hard, maybe too hard. His antics are funny - his hair fills me with despair, it's as though his hair stylist has had enough of is diva-ing and quit. When I watch in the moment, it's touching funny and embarrassing in parts but once it's off I have no eagerness for the next episodes. Hence, my not covering it weekly aside from abject laziness of course.

I like her chemistry with Daniel Pitt more (Everytime I hear that name I think Dirk Pitt, please don't ask why)

But Gunnie's antics are winning me over

Bro seriously, dat hair! Why?!
:) Enjoy serious first rate fluff. No brain necessary.

(Pix are not mine, except for the last one.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)