Presenting: The Villian Proposed

Image
RiMA - PIXIV Presenting a new novel, raws provided by jasmine🌸, Aa88 and manhwalover. I hail the consortium! Blurb: Lady Regina Bellua happens upon a murder one fateful evening and sees the killer. The killer is none other than Society's darling, the Duke of Greroy, Arsene Greroy.  And he saw her...

Being Swayed by the 'Deluded' Shacho 3 and 4


Just vanity <.<

3 Frustration and Physical Examination


‘I’m back,’ Shacho announced as he threw open the door. It had only been an hour from when he left; the location really was near.
‘Thank you for your hard work,’ I said politely, keeping my eyes on my computer screen. It was truly embarrassing thinking about what we were doing only an hour ago.
‘Would you like to continue?’ was whispered in my ear. I jumped. I really didn’t know what this person was thinking.
‘My frustration has subsided.’ I said keeping my gaze from his.
‘Oh, maybe…’
‘I did not comfort myself.’
‘Good. If you had broken your promise, I thought I would have to punish you.’
Pardon!
Everything Shacho said seemed to be laden with innuendo.
‘…Were you going to do me, if my frustration had not subsided?’ I asked tentatively.
‘Yeah, I intended to do that.’
‘Until the very end…?’
Shacho groaned.
It seemed that he had not been planning on taking it to the end. I felt somewhat rueful.
‘I hadn’t intended on taking it to the end. Would it not be better to do that with someone you like for your first time?’
Hm? First time?
Where did he get that idea? Did he not know where to put it in and how to thrust it?
‘That…’
‘If you desire sex, I will take care of you properly rather than leave it to Sakurai.’
‘Er…’
‘So when you find someone you like, will you tell me when you start dating?’
This person… (Zuben: Is an idiot)
Coming so far, he is a god in a sense.
I sighed deeply.
Somehow when it came to romance, I felt I had a mental power.
No, was it perseverance?
But if I gave up here, there would have been no point to the whole thing.
He was such a troublesome person.
I wondered if I should tell him I liked him clearly. He seemed to really dull. But if it did not work, would I have to quit?
I watched Shacho head to his desk from the corner of my eye. His hair looked rather untidy in places. But if one looked at him from the side where his hair was still tidy, one would notice his cool appeal. (Zuben: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say)
If he wasn’t difficult, he would not be Shacho. It may be that he was hiding his feelings and he needed to be shaken a bit.
‘Say, Shacho?’
‘Hm?’
‘We are working now…but when the day is over, can we do it?’
‘Fine – wait, what?!’
‘Sex.’ I said bluntly.
Shacho choked, and there was a tension in the air.
‘What are you saying?’ he asked.
‘It would solve my frustration, wouldn’t it?’ I said, keeping my tone light - unbothered.
‘Well that that is true, but-‘
‘If I tell you I am not a virgin?’
From the corner of my eye, I saw the president drop his pen in shock at my offhanded remark.
Certainly, there would be people who were virgins at twenty three, while I did not know the true statistics; I do not think there are many.
Without being certain; was sex appeal the cause?!
While I was lost in my own thoughts, I realised Shacho was staring at me with a scary expression on his face.
‘What-what’s wrong? Your face is rather scary, I’m terrified.’
‘…You did not report that you had got a boyfriend?’
‘Oh, is that it?’
‘What’s more, you gave your body as soon as you started going out!’
Eh?
He is strange.
What does this and that have to do with each other?
This was business as usual, but…I didn’t know what to do, or say. I hadn’t dated anyone in a long time.
‘Because I did not want to talk about it,’
‘How long have you been in a relationship?’
‘I am not dating anyone!’
‘So you got involved with someone even though you were not dating?’
Oh my god! I don’t want this person anymore! (Zuben: Don’t blame you)
Shacho stood before me, his expression still scary and his grabbed my arm and pulled me up.
‘I did not think you were such a bad boy.’
‘A bad girl, you mean,’
As usual he was misunderstanding things without thinking about others.
‘Come with me,’ he said pulling me to the resting room.
‘We’re working!’
‘This is also work. I will do a physical examination.’
Physical exam…erotic!
No, I mean, what do you mean? I don’t understand (Zuben: Oh yes you do)
He pushed me into the bed, and undid the button of my jeans. Shacho seized my waistband,
‘Lift your hips.’ He commanded.
‘Hey wait just a moment…’
‘Did you not hear me?’
I was jolted by the sharp tone of his voice, and I just did as he asked. He removed my jeans and I was left with my underwear.
When Shacho put his hands on my underwear, I panicked.
‘What are you trying to do?’
‘This isn’t sex, this is a physical examination.’ He said (Zuben: *facepalm*)
Huh, was that not semantics?
While I was lost in thought, Shacho took off my underwear with dextrous quickness, exposing my lower body.
Even though, I was ashamed of my current situation and my figure; my stomach was tense with anticipation.
Shacho grabbed me by the ankles and parted my legs to either side of him.
‘Whh-! Wait Shacho, wait!’
‘Are you getting wet? Are you excited from just being looked at?’
‘That is not it!’
‘Then it may be sweat.’
He leaned forward, the hand holding my ankles glided along my legs to my thighs holding them apart firmly,
‘What, Shacho! Listen to what I have to say!’
‘It’s okay, I will not hurt you,’ he said gently.
‘I’m talking about something different – ah!’ (Zuben: He’s too far gone.)
There was a warm feeling at the entrance of my sex; a slow trace as though checking the shape.
His head was at the apex of my legs, I tried to push him trying to keep him away from me, but my strength could not compare. Shacho’s tongue began to trace my vagina from the edge.
‘Ah~ Ah~ wait…’
I could feel he was exploring my sex up and down, left to right; tasting the soft flesh. If I raised my voice, he would focus on that area. When I twisted my body sharply, he’d caress me with his tongue longer. I could feel love juice coming out of me.
It was so embarrassing. My face was on fire.
‘It is a bit of a shock,’ he said
‘What is?’
‘I’ve never heard you talk about a boyfriend, so I thought that you’d never had that kind of experience.’ (Zuben: Are you experienced? Have you ever been experienced? I haaave – Jimi Hendrix)
‘Did you like the first boy?’
They had been like Sakurai-kun; wanting to dye me in their own colour. It was not amusing. I hated that that kind of person was my first.
If Shacho was a man like that, it might be hopeless for me.
‘I have no real interest in that, it’s just…’
‘Just…?’
‘If Sakamoto is not a virgin, I wondered how experienced you are.’ He said, and then he licked the bad guy on the top of my secret place. My body bounced unconsciously, and electric sparks of pleasure ran through my body.
He began to suck on my clitoris in earnest.
I moaned, loudly.
He moved his tongue over the sensitised nubbin as he sucked, a great deal of pleasure washed over me.
There was no hesitation, leading me to orgasm. All the strength in my body was lost in that intense moment of pleasure.
Actually, there were lots of things I wanted to ask him.
Was he just interested in how far I was experienced? Was he only interested because he thought of me as a little sister? (Zuben: Girl, you need to be worried if he was doing this to his sister)
Did he think of me romantically; even a little?
But when I opened my mouth, only sweet moans emerge. I could not reach Shacho’s ears. I could only bear the accumulation of pleasure that seemed to be exploding within me.
‘You can’t do it?’
‘Ah…no…what..?’
‘You’re unexpectedly stubborn,’
He sped up the movement of his tongue, as if to let me know resistance was meaningless.
Even though different thoughts were racing through my mind, my body was dominated by strong pleasure and my feet trembled.
‘How about this?’
‘Ah~’
He sucked on my clitoris hard, and I came. Hard. As if to show off to Shacho, my body was wracked with small convulsions.
Shacho scooped the emitted love juices with his tongue as though he enjoyed it. Even with the slightest brush of his tongue, my body reacted with a jerk.
‘Have you ever been fingered in your pussy?’ he asked.
‘…In my pussy?’
‘Yes, here,’ he replied as he took his hand from my thigh and put two thick fingers into my wet love-hole.  He rubbed the inside and sweet pleasure over took me again.
‘Hmm…I don’t think so.’ He said, ‘Perhaps, you’ve only ever done it with your boyfriend’s thing?’
I answered Shacho with a little nod.
I had always thought there was something wrong with me, my ex boyfriend seemed to think so. He had been irresistible at the start, though. But there are no memories of him in my pussy. It had not been painful when he entered, though it wasn’t intense, it felt good. So I did not mind. I had thought that the orgasms in books and manga were another world; something I could not reach.
‘Although, you are not a virgin, you aren’t very experienced.’
Shacho began to gently stoke my inner walls. My thighs were wide open, and my secret part was visible. I felt a little shame but entrusted myself to Shacho.
‘You haven’t had many orgasms,’ (Zuben: How do you know this?)
How did he know such a thing?
Was it because my ex-boyfriend was someone of the same age range as me? Or was there a large difference in experience between him and Shacho? I didn’t want to think about it at that moment; I was feeling too good.
His fingers moved inside me as though he was searching for something. While watching my reactions, Shacho used more strength in his caresses.
‘Ah~ Ah~’ I moaned loudly.
Although, it wasn’t fast like earlier. The pleasant sensation kept getting stronger. I could feel the entrance to my pussy pulsating.
‘Ah~ Shacho…Ah~’
‘I can feel you pulsating on the inside. If you remember your orgasms from here, you wouldn’t be able to be single anymore.’
The pleasure gradually began to get stronger. This pleasure was different from before.
How come his fingers feel so good? I had always thought his fingers inspired lust when I looked at them. Perhaps my instincts were sniffing before I realised it.
‘A… ya… ~! a~a nn…’
My moans were sweet.
In the past, I had been faking moans with my ex, but now I could not hold back; the moans burst forth with abandon.
‘Ya…… a, a…… iki-so…’ his fingers were attacking the precise place that would lead me to culmination. My vagina salivated around his fingers. My hips lifted off the bed as the pleasure mounted and my feet trembled. My body arched as I was screwed without mercy by those thick fingers.
‘Yes, there ah a ~a~ann!’
My vagina clamped down on Shacho’s fingers as I came. The walls closed in so tightly, it was as though it did not want to let him go.
I never knew such pleasure. Now that I have tasted it, I couldn’t go back anymore. I opened my eyes when he slowly pulled his fingers out of me. His wet fingers glittered before my eyes.
‘Was it pleasant?’ he asked, his expression gentle.
I desperately wanted to know the true feelings of this person, so I asked, ‘Shacho…what do you think of me?’
But with this question, I was putting my neck on the line.



4 Shacho and the Confession


Shacho withdrew at my question. It seemed he’d never really thought about it till that moment.
‘Can you give me some time?’ he asked.
My question may have been premature, I thought. I wished I hadn’t been hasty. Either way, it was out there.
I left work quickly once the day was over.
‘Sakamoto-san! What’s the matter?’
What is wrong with what? It was Sakurai-kun passing by at the end of his shift at the café.
‘You usually go straight home after work. What happened?’
‘Your expression is different from usual.’
It seems that he was astute when it came to women. I wish he would demonstrate this sharpness in a different place.
‘It’s nothing,’ I reply.
‘That is a lie. I don’t know what Shacho told you about me, but please judge me yourself. Is it not him who Sakamoto-san can’t trust?’
I gave him a sceptical glance. Taking into consideration what Shacho said, it may be that I was not trying to see Sakamoto-kun for himself.
‘…I don’t know,’ I said hesitantly.
‘You know nothing about me, so please let’s talk and you can see. That way you can make a decision.’
He said that so brightly, it was a bit strange (Zuben: While nodding earnestly, no doubt)
We got cans of juice from a vending machine and went to sit in a nearby park bench.
I told Sakurai-kun about my feelings for Shacho and the circumstances.
‘Don’t you think it is better if you let such a man go?’ was his reply.
It was an answer I was expecting but it still stung.
‘It seems that way,’ I said.
‘Because, it is tiring, isn’t it? But, if you don’t understand or assure yourself about his feelings, then you can’t move on.’
It was a surprisingly firm position. I was surprised. Perhaps, it was because Shacho’s imprint in me was deep and I saw Sakurai-kun as a playboy.
‘I will not let you have such an expression, if it were me,’ he said (Zuben: So roll to me!)
I was certainly ignited for a moment as he stared into my eyes with a gentle expression. This person was a handsome megane-kun, so please excuse my wavering.
‘I admit I have had many girlfriends.’
So he admits that.
‘But I have never cheated on any of them,’
No way, I never thought that he would say that. (Zuben: It is not a big deal, Sakamoto)
I had thought that he was free and just passing time with me.
I stared at my now empty juice can.
I wanted a love that made me happy too.
‘Thank you for that,’ I said. ‘But if I just give up now it would just it would all be meaningless.’ (Zuben: Masochist)
It could not be helped if it ended in disappointment.
‘You will regret it.’ Sakurai-kun said vehemently, he threw his can into the bin with restrained anger. The sound of the can hitting the bin echoed in the quiet park.
Maybe I would.
And maybe, with that, I would mature. And after, that I might even find this ikemen boy attractive.
However, I still felt that the future was still uncertain and it would be useless if I didn’t try.
Sakurai-kun left me there on that bench. I could not quite get up; the thought of today’s happenings running around in my head.
It had been a dizzying day.
‘Sakamoto…’
His voice.
I turned to see the president coming towards me.
‘Is Sakurai-kun the one you prefer after all?’ he asked
‘Eh?’ I replied vaguely.
‘Despite how much I told you not to go for him!’ He said as he shook me. ‘Is it because you don’t like me?’
He was still wearing the black shirt and jeans he had been wearing at work. (Zuben: Is there any reason why he would be wearing anything else?)
‘Did you realise?’ he asked.
Realise what? Without waiting for me to answer, he forged on.
‘When you asked me “What do you think of me?” I realised it myself.’
I had been aware that he was slow to realise things on his own. I had known.
And now, he seemed to have come to realise his own feelings. This person was so slow.
‘Have you chosen Sakurai over me?’ he asked, his expression pained yet hopeful, ‘Is it because I didn’t see the signs, people always say that to me. Or is it because I am older than you?’
He kept firing questions at me without waiting for me to answer. I wanted a chance to answer.
‘That…’ I said trying to interject, but he said,
‘I like you, Sakamoto. I have liked you for a long while.’
Eh…why now?
Shacho looked down at me with a sorrowful expression.
‘Well, you did not say anything at all.’ I said in a bit of shock.
‘I’d hate to be disliked by you! What if you leave? It would be better if I was sued for sexual harassment!’
As usual, this guy is full of his own tsukkomi.
Did he not think I wanted to be sexually harassed?
‘I was afraid if I confessed to a young girl like you, you would laugh at me. I once confessed to a girl I liked in school, everyone heard about it and I became the laughing stock. I could not tell someone I liked them since then.’
‘What class were you then?’
‘Elementary, why?’ (Zuben: Buahahaha!)
That far in the past?!
And that trauma was such a distant past was connected to his current “damage delusions”? This was why?
This was just too funny.
‘Do you…already dislike me?’
Ah, well…
‘You’re probably thinking this person is a bad guy?’
Well, a little…
‘Your expression says I’m right,’
I rose from the park bench, and took a deep breath. I leant close to his ear, so I could tell him clearly and snap him out of his delusions.
‘I have always liked you! I have never hated you! Sakurai-kun means nothing to me!’ I shouted so loud my voice echoed around the neighbourhood.
‘Is that true?’ he asked, as though he could not believe his luck.
‘It’s true,’
‘Is it really true?’
‘It is really true!’
This person; so persistent.
I sighed and endured. But the president suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me along.
‘Where are we going?’
‘My place.’
‘Ha? Shacho’s house?’
‘To do the things that people with feelings for each other do?’ As he said this, Shacho had a fascinating smile on his face. His expression was not one of some who was drowning in despair a moment ago.

Comments

  1. Why is it that I enjoyed your running commentary for smut but not for the normal one? (That series with... Super-Serious-Manager as male lead and Bubbly-Optimist-Angel female lead)

    I think you should get more smuts /slapped

    Translation's great, thanks for this double chap in one post. Saved my internet quota

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simple: With 'Serious', I am being bitchy because I am airing my frustrations at the writer's style; which I personally feel bad and strange about, because I find them so endearing when I don't have to read and transcribe every detail of their conversation and every day doings - multiple times.

      My humble apologies x.

      Delete
    2. Aaaah, I know that kind of frustation. Though not for that series. That's understandable

      Pick more smut instead /stop

      Delete
  2. You're really bad Zuben! Don't mock a guy trauma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know the sadness of the blogspot. You cannot just push a like button and profess your love. You have get of your lazy bum and then actually type that in the comments.
    Series like these prove how h**** I am.
    Thank you for the tangible and beautiful translations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting! Thanks for the compliments. Hahaha! Dont worry, you're in good company here ^.^/

      Delete

Post a Comment

Dear reader, please don't be alarmed your comment doesn't appear right away. Comments are moderated. Your comment will appear within twenty four hours.

Popular posts from this blog

Mo Yan in the Book 1 - 3 (H)

Frangipani 1 - 2 (h)

Mo Yan in the Book 16 - 20 (H, 3P)